UKG Workforce Central

UKG Workforce Central Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Because it is hit or miss. Occasionally I'll have an issue that my implementation team couldn't resolve that support resolves very quickly and then I'll have some support cases that stay open for days with minimal communication and get assigned to people that have to keep looking and looking and eventually transfer the case to get an answer.
Jamaal Dickerson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Kronos Workforce Central's support is amazing! From the support the software alone gives our department to the customer service team, we have never been more thorough as we are now. There are plenty of trainings provided and assistance is always there when you need it. The launching process was very detailed.
Becca Guler | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have only used our in-house support team for training and to find out how to do specific functions when necessary, so I can't speak to the level of support from the company. That said, I have never heard anything negative regarding support for the Kronos Workforce Central product, so I think that's a good sign.
Kronos Workforce Central is a robust program that can maintain employee schedules and reports. The platform is sufficient. Kronos Workforce Central has numerous capabilities and tools that I found handy. I appreciated that I could use Kronos Workforce Central on different devices. I enjoyed the fact that I could figure out my time in minute increments. That detail was very useful!
As far as I know, Kronos Workforce Central, has great support. I know the time that I forgot my password, I was able to go to our HR team and they were able to have me change my password relatively quickly and easy. I know for a business our size it is important to have a product that is easy to use and has great support.
Juan Osegueda | TrustRadius Reviewer
Having no experience with Kronos prior to using it in March 2016, their customer service team taught me how to use it the right way after my initial training at work. I am well-versed in data analysis using Excel and Access primarily, so once I discovered that Kronos had a reporting feature built in, I've used the feature quite a few times to help our properties evaluate their production costs and make good labor decisions. I give Kronos a 10 because once a person takes the time to learn how to use the software, they'll realize that Kronos is far more effective than most, and gives users more ways to access their information where and when they want to.

UKG Workforce Central Scorecard Summary

What is UKG Workforce Central?

UKG Workforce Central is a full workforce management suite of solutions for scheduling, absence management and timekeeping boasting powerful reporting and analytics functionality. The vendor says Workforce Central can be optimized to an organization's particular industry, and can scale globally. It can be implemented in the cloud or on premise. Workforce Central is designed to help users automate, optimize, and simplify the management of their organization’s workforce. According to the vendor, the solution enables organizations to reduce labor costs, improve productivity, minimize compliance risk and improve employee engagement.

Robust reporting and analytics provide visibility into real-time and accurate data, via alerts and dashboards, which aim to help make informed decisions. Self-service capabilities allow access at any time from PC or via the mobile app.

UKG Workforce Central Features

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUS, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Middle East/Africa, Asia/Pacific
Supported LanguagesUS English, French Canadian, French-France, Italian, Korean, Polish, Spanish-Mexico, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Dutch, Brazilian, Portuguese, Japanese