It works well when integrating with Salesforce. It's very easy for us to run comparison tests. …
We also advise and help other clients set up Unbounce …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Landing page A/B testing: (12)7.474%
- Real-time analytics dashboard (12)7.171%
- Optimization recommendations (11)6.363%
- SEO tools (12)5.858%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of unbounce, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
Unbounce helps convert more site visitors into leads, sales, and customers. Using its drag-and-drop builder, users can create and publish landing pages without needing a developer to code them. Also, users get conversion intelligence insights and enhance the intuition and skills they already have to ensure the best campaign performance. The vendor describes its capabilites:
✔ BUILD pixel-perfect landing pages, popups, and sticky bars with Unbounce’s easy-to-use drag and drop builder. Choose from 125+ ready-to-go mobile-responsive templates–including near-instant AMP landing pages!
✔ OPTIMIZE campaigns and boost conversion rates with built-in A/B testing, dynamic text replacement, , and Smart Traffic, our new AI-powered tool that automatically delivers the best landing page to each visitor.
✔ INTEGRATE landing pages and other elements with over 900 apps like Zapier, WordPress, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, and MailChimp.
✔ CONVERT more prospects with targeted popups and sticky bars that can be placed on top of any page on your website to deliver the most relevant offers to the right audience, at the right time.
The vendor states its current customers include The New York Times, Shopify Plus, World Vision, New Balance, and Hootsuite.
- Supported: Build Mobile Responsive Landing Pages
- Supported: Dynamic Text Replacement for PPC
- Supported: AI-powered optimization with Smart Traffic
- Supported: A/B Test your landing pages
- Supported: Create popups and sticky bars
- Supported: Integrate with over 900 apps like Zapier, Wordpress, Salesforce and Hubspot
- Supported: Build AMP landing pages
- Supported: Two-factor authentication
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- Tracking the conversion you want if that occurs beyond the landing page.
- Editing text.
- Saving and publishing small tweaks to the landing page.
- Changing formatting for all landing pages to match new website design required editing each one individually. (35 total)
- Initial CRM integration is easy, but sometimes you forget to match the field type from the CRM to the field type of the form in Unbounce. I wish there was an easy way to sync these fields other than receiving errors when Unbounce is unable to push over a lead due to field inconsistencies.