It works well when integrating with Salesforce. It's very easy for us to run comparison tests. …
We also advise and help other clients set up Unbounce …
Landing page A/B testing: (12)
Real-time analytics dashboard (12)
Optimization recommendations (11)
SEO tools (12)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of unbounce, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
Unbounce helps convert more site visitors into leads, sales, and customers. Using its drag-and-drop builder, users can create and publish landing pages without needing a developer to code them. Also, users get conversion intelligence insights and enhance the intuition and skills they already have to ensure the best campaign performance. The vendor describes its capabilites:
✔ BUILD pixel-perfect landing pages, popups, and sticky bars with Unbounce’s easy-to-use drag and drop builder. Choose from 125+ ready-to-go mobile-responsive templates–including near-instant AMP landing pages!
✔ OPTIMIZE campaigns and boost conversion rates with built-in A/B testing, dynamic text replacement, , and Smart Traffic, our new AI-powered tool that automatically delivers the best landing page to each visitor.
✔ INTEGRATE landing pages and other elements with over 900 apps like Zapier, WordPress, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, and MailChimp.
✔ CONVERT more prospects with targeted popups and sticky bars that can be placed on top of any page on your website to deliver the most relevant offers to the right audience, at the right time.
The vendor states its current customers include The New York Times, Shopify Plus, World Vision, New Balance, and Hootsuite.
- Supported: Build Mobile Responsive Landing Pages
- Supported: Dynamic Text Replacement for PPC
- Supported: AI-powered optimization with Smart Traffic
- Supported: A/B Test your landing pages
- Supported: Create popups and sticky bars
- Supported: Integrate with over 900 apps like Zapier, Wordpress, Salesforce and Hubspot
- Supported: Build AMP landing pages
- Supported: Two-factor authentication
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- negative impact as the subscription is so extremely expensive
- Increased leads.
- Increased conversion.
- Positive business growth.
- Increased conversions for clients
- Faster turn around times
- Lead increase
- Easy and pretty pages
- On and off in a minute.
- Once built the landing pages did their job, without fuss. People went to the pages and either converted or did not. Fine
- In my experience, the time taken to build the pages was too long, negatively affecting ROI
- Became un-managable with lots of pages
- Made the transfer of form data to other systems challenging
- Features didn't really match what we were paying
- We launched several marketing campaigns using Unbounce and it saved us money on developers (since the marketing team could do it)
- Conversion tracking was very helpful and we also did email collection
- We don't have every A/B test outperform, but that also means we've still found a winner each time
- On pages that have succeeded a 6% increase in conversions is thousands of dollars more in revenue with no additional ad spend
- Better on page time and lower bounce rates as well
- Good response, however all reports on Google, for example, do not always seem to be there
- Easier for us to create on the fly landing pages, positive impact on campaigns
- It allowed me to quickly set up a landing page and get my Google Ad campaign up and running without having to worry about building out a website
- The cost was so prohibitively high that, combined with the cost of ads management, ad spend, and the Unbounce landing page, I lost money on the 6-month campaign
- Very low cost when it comes to creating landing pages - high ROI
- Very easy for almost anyone to create landing pages - high ROI
- Easy to set-up new tests and to test out hypothesis - high ROI
- There has been a significant cost saving with Unbounce because we relay less on coding for site updates.
- There has been a 10-15 % increase in site conversion by using landing pages and site messaging functions to target specific messages.
- Unbounce has positively impacted PPC Director's ability to provide clientele with the service of building informative, relevant, and high-converting landing pages. For instance, the traceable effectiveness of landing pages built by PPC Director in Unbounce remains directly correlated to long-term client retention.
- Conversions increased.
- Ad match was higher.
- We use it to actively measure the effectiveness of email campaigns.
- It has allowed us to be very nimble in testing messaging and CTA's.
- ROI is quite strong as the platform cost is reasonable.
- Unbounce has allowed us an easy way to offer lead generation and conversion optimization services regardless of what technology the client is using for their website.
- ROI is achieved fast, as a single client engagement more than pays for the software each month.
- Increased response from custom Unbounce pages in direct mail campaigns.
- Positive ROI was seen pretty quickly.
- Positive impact on our C-level, as getting landing pages up and running is quick to do.
- Negative impact on teams' working time, as they must commit to spending some time on such projects.
- I'm able to find winning messages faster. On average, an Unbounce landing page will convert 150% higher than an unoptimized landing page.
- Mobile conversions are always higher on Unbounce than our static website pages.
- Time to Value - we were up and running in about 3 hours, with our first landing page live in another 2 hours (very low learning curve)
- Keep headcount low - we run lean, and it enabled me to use headcount budget for other strategic initiatives.
- Conversion Rate Optimization - with the A/B testing feature, we were able to test "hunches" quicky to increase our overall conversion rates by over 60%.
- Increased lead flow through A/B by 200% on certain pages
- Created easy to make campaign landing pages without the need of a designer
- Increased clients Revenue by 1.5X
- For $100/mo, Unbounce allows your marketing team to work 2-4x faster on creating and testing landing pages without involving developers and designers. The speed of execution makes the cost almost negligible, and the time to get new learnings is crucial to succeeding in a fast-moving marketing world.
- I get my time back. It doesn't take days to set up a campaign.
- I get to keep more money in my pocket because I'm not paying a developer to set up my landing pages.