Unit4 Enterprise Resource Planning
Unit4 Enterprise Resource Planning
We used Unit4 mostly for our in-house requirements but there are also features to manage your sales and customer relationship. It is used …
At Heifer International we are using Agresso globally for consolidation of financial information. We run several modules: Accounts …
We are using it for Accounting, HR, Development, and Talent. It will be our back-end system. It address the problems of not having …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Unit4 Enterprise Resource Planning, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Agresso is a cloud ERP solution designed for service-intensive organizations. Its architectural design allows users to respond to business change faster, cheaper and without the typical business disruption. It contains many features delivered and customizable in modular fashion, from Field service & Asset Management (inventory, team, resource allocation, etc), Financial Management (standard features in addition to multi-company, multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities), HR & Payroll, advanced Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting (database-driven and integrated with all core Agresso modules, Procurement Management (automation from requisition, to invoicing, to posting), Project Costing & Billing, and rich reporting & analytics. It is mobile-accessible. Cost will vary with implementation.
Unit4 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), formerly Business World, and before that Aggresso, is described by the vendor as an ERP accounting software designed to deliver visibility and control over finances, projects, procurement, reporting, forecasting and payroll.
Reviewers rate Standard reports and Custom reports and Accounts payable highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of Unit4 Enterprise Resource Planning are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We used Unit4 mostly for our in-house requirements but there are also features to manage your sales and customer relationship. It is used across the whole organization. Mostly it is used by our HR & Account department. The most interesting part of this software is its reporting tool. I provide a great analysis with reporting which help helps us a lot to understand our management & business.
- Its very easy to install and easy to use software.
- Great reporting and analytic capability.
- Very well organized and connected modules.
- I would suggest it for small or mid level org.
- Not supported across devices. Only work well on web
- Their error messages are very technical and hard to understand the actual issue for a non-technical person.
- Issues with their updates and then have to again customize the software as per our requirements.
Unit4 is good for small and mid-level companies where they need a single platform to manage their functionality.
Their consultant and support service is also very responsive.
At Heifer International we are using Agresso globally for consolidation of financial information. We run several modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Human Resources, Planner, Project, and Reporting. This allows us to manage our project funding clearly around the globe, with each country office having their own client to manage their projects, and a consolidation client to give management a clear overview of our portfolio.
- Since the software is built with your needs in mind, it can be tailored to your specific needs.
- System security is also created with your specific needs in mind and can be extremely detailed for various roles within the organization.
- The various modules integrate well, if thought through system processes when building.
- Consistent consultants has been an issue - trying to get someone that can help alleviate a problem when creating a new workflow was most challenging.
- The "smart client" and "web client" versions have items that cannot be done in both (not due to security setup) and causes users to work in both clients to perform their work.
My main suggestion - as with any software implementation - is that the business itself MUST have business processes CLEARLY defined to use this software effectively. It needs to be installed trying to hit the main functionality of the process and not focus on exceptions to the rule. Remember that the exceptions will always happen and just make sure you have a manual way around it.
We are using it for Accounting, HR, Development, and Talent. It will be our back-end system. It address the problems of not having connected platforms throughout our departments. Centralizing our many different uses of data into one platform that connects all employee will benefit our organization as a whole. I specialize in the procurement side.
- It has a great reporting function
- It connects many different tables and data points together
- It is great for international accounting
- Their layout and limited web capabilities are a turn-off
- They lack basic functionality in their web [version]
- The implementation phase is bumpy since their guides and process documents are not step by step and are usually confusing
Unit4 is best suited for larger firms than need to link all of their day-to-day activities and procurement to a semi-modern system. It is less appropriate for medium and smaller firms. There would be too much functionality for them. It is stronger for the accounting and HR side of organizational management.