Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Score 8 out of 10
We use Unmetric to review social content. It helps us understand how peers, partners, and competitors are using social media and allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of different creative and content approaches. It also helps us identify white space when developing social strategies. The platform is set up well for this exact work, and you can use both their built-in dashboards or data downloads to do your work, which means both novice users and seasoned analysts can use the platform with minimal training.
- Calculates average engagement rates for custom time-periods and displays this on a dashboard.
- Can access content from most platforms.
- Good balance of easy-to-use and access to raw data for custom work.
- Has all of the standard metrics for social media analysis.
- The interface is slightly different for each social channel, which is confusing for novice users. I wish they'd standardize their naming schemes and dashboards, to the extent they can be with the different platforms.
- They'll add and implement new features but won't tell you- I came back into the platform to discover they'd applied a weighting scheme to my engagement rate that messed up my findings.
- Sometimes the platform just stops working.
- Support sits in India so there's no way to get answers fast if you have a question or issue.
Read this authenticated review
Unmetric is great when you need to do quantitative analysis of social media posts, whether you own the posts or not. Newer features like segment creation where you can get results by keyword or category are amazing time-savers for certain tasks (like if you're looking at posts about fruit and want to see how posts that mention "bananas" perform you can do that right in the dashboard). Hopefully, they'll soon allow you to build and save those filters so you don't have to recreate them every time you do a task. While in the past I'd only recommend this platform for keeping a pulse on unowned content, the new tools make the platform useful even for reviewing owned content, as you may be able to save time on content coding tasks- it seems like that's the direction they're headed anyway.
February 03, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Unmetric is being used by the Analytics Department. We use it to benchmark our clients' social presence against their competitors. It's a useful tool because we are unable to see our competitors reach and impressions or calculate engagement rate. Unmetric calculates its own custom engagement rate based upon the accounts' engagements and followers. This normalized engagement rate can be used to benchmark across all social platforms.
Read this authenticated review
Unmetric is very well suited for social tracking. One thing to keep in mind is that you cannot view previous content when adding a new brand to your watch list.
Unmetric Scorecard Summary
Categories: Social Media Analytics
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Standard||$1,000||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Agency||Pay As You Go|
Special agency rates are available
Unmetric Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||90%|
Unmetric Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Unmetric Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|