UpCity Reviews

October 30, 2020
We signed up with upcity to increase traffic to our website and increase our SEO rating.
  • Selling
  • SEO for their own company
  • Locking you into contracts
  • Email response
  • Unwillingness to help dissatisfied customers
  • Unwillingness to address issues
  • False advertising regarding the number of click throughs and leads
  • Rude customer service reps that don’t help with your issues
  • Expensive service
  • Little value for money
If you’re a huge company with an infinite marketing budget and no time or concern to manage your budget it’s probably completely adequate.
I received little help from customer service rep, Sarah. She told me I should speak to a manager to “reset my expectations”. Apparently, all the sales promises of more traffic and increase SEO were an issue with my expectations, and not the company failing to deliver.
June 18, 2018
Chris Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
My marketing agency is a reseller of UpCity. We include the UpCity software in service offerings to our clients and use UpCity to provide services such as copywriting.
  • The UpCity platform is easy to use and simple to understand.
  • UpCity helps our agency by providing high quality copywriting for blogs and websites, as well as detailed research and analysis using their software.
  • The UpCity SEO report card tool is a helpful sales tool for generating leads.
  • Would like to see more detailed automated reporting especially regarding traffic data.
  • Would like to see more details around competitive analysis.
  • Would like the capability to see report card data for more than one keyword.
For our purposes, UpCity is well suited to our small business clients that are looking to improve their SEO. We have had a good partnership with UpCity to provide consulting and copywriting services for local search, social media and reputation management for our clients, and their software and reporting helps us show ROI to our clients.
Read Chris Kelley's full review
June 07, 2018
Caleb Kingston | TrustRadius Reviewer
UpCity was being used by me and 2 other people for other companies our organization managed.
  • Customized marketing checklist is incredible!
  • The way UpCity verifies items in your marketing checklist (like whether you have social accounts, you're on Google, etc,) helps my business, and others, save precious time having to manually verify them yourself.
  • I love the impact scores and estimated time shown on each task to give us a feel of how much we are doing each month and what value that time spent is.
  • The "about" and "how to" section on tasks makes it very clear how to accomplish each task.
  • Pricing seemed far to high for small agencies just starting.
  • I know UpCity has many more features than just a checklist, but I didn't find them as useful as the checklist and relied on other tools for citations and reporting.
UpCity is well suited for agencies or freelancers that want a defined process to help market for clients or small companies wanting to be found online. It's especially helpful for someone not that knowledgeable on SEO. As long as they follow the checklist, their site has a great chance at increased traffic. I find it's not as useful for companies and agencies that already has a process in place and a set criteria for marketing. If you've been in the business for a while and already know what you're doing, the checklist may not be as valuable.
Read Caleb Kingston's full review

Keyword analysis (2)
Backlink management (2)
1.0
SERP ranking tracking (1)
Page grader (2)
5.1
Competitive analysis (2)
4.6
Site audit / diagnostics (3)
Site recommendations (3)
Task management (2)
Local SEO (3)
Social SEO (3)
Mobile SEO (3)
Global SEO (3)
Multi-domain support (2)
9.5
Integration with web analytics tools (1)

What is UpCity?

UpCity is a search engine optimization software solution offered by UpCity.