October 30, 2020
Score 1 out of 10
We signed up with upcity to increase traffic to our website and increase our SEO rating.
- SEO for their own company
- Locking you into contracts
- Email response
- Unwillingness to help dissatisfied customers
- Unwillingness to address issues
- False advertising regarding the number of click throughs and leads
- Rude customer service reps that don’t help with your issues
- Expensive service
- Little value for money
If you’re a huge company with an infinite marketing budget and no time or concern to manage your budget it’s probably completely adequate.
Read this authenticated review
I received little help from customer service rep, Sarah. She told me I should speak to a manager to “reset my expectations”. Apparently, all the sales promises of more traffic and increase SEO were an issue with my expectations, and not the company failing to deliver.