Upland PSA Reviews

May 28, 2018

• Haydle Enterprise Q&A
The Tenrox software looks and feels older and is not as user friendly! Harvest, for example, is an upgraded version that is easier to track and compile. This is what I'm comparing it to and it's not even close! We only selected Tenrox because it was cheaper and we had a connection in the company with someone at Tenrox to use that platform. We are currently looking for a change.
April 12, 2014
Deborah Donley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I think it is a very good product, but i didn't have a say in picking it
Read Deborah Donley's full review
February 12, 2016

Alternatives Considered

Journyx was another option for us when we started looking to transition to a web-based system. Journyx is a very similar product to Tenrox and offers very similar perks.

Kronos is the system we use for payroll, as set by our corporate office. We have looked into configuring Kronos to be used as we use Tenrox now. We did not look into Kronos at the time of choosing Tenrox, only afterwards has it been suggested by our corporate office. I do not prefer the user interface we have in Kronos currently, but I have not seen what it would look like if it were transformed to how we use Tenrox.

The main thing with all of the systems: evaluating which one to choose is that we have the same issues with all of them. None of them completely contain all of our scenarios or produce ideal results. We felt that Tenrox was the one I could best set up from the beginning in development to get the closest to meet the biggest part of our needs. We were only adding one user group and office at that time. I have since expanded to include two additional office locations for all of our division.

March 09, 2015

Alternatives Considered

Tenrox as a system is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. I really like the system-structure and its capabilities. Previously, the only negative mark I gave Tenrox was customer service and as stated that has shown great improvement in the past months. Conversely, our other primary system (Advantage) has always provided us with excellent customer service as one of their strongest points, which made it even more frustrating to have those issues with Tenrox support. I did not select Tenrox myself, but if I were shopping around now, I would be very very likely to decide on Tenrox. I would recommend it, so long as the system fits the needs of your business and staff.
March 04, 2015

Alternatives Considered

TENROX was the leader of time management at the time of investment. Other services had greater capabilities but did not have a sound time management database. Tenrox is now trying to compete with the other services but our company is not interested.

Task Management (4)
Resource Management (3)
Gantt Charts (1)
Scheduling (2)
Workflow Automation (3)
Team Collaboration (3)
1.0
Support for Agile Methodology (2)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (2)
Document Management (3)
Email integration (3)
Mobile Access (2)
4.5
Timesheet Tracking (5)
2.0
Change request and Case Management (3)
5.2
Budget and Expense Management (5)
1.0
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (1)

What is Upland PSA?

Upland PSA formerly (Tenrox) is a modular cloud project management, service delivery and billing solution that is designed to support globally dispersed customers and project workers who are operating in multiple remote locations, currencies, tax jurisdictions and time zones. Tenrox automates project requests and approvals, resource scheduling and management, time and expense tracking, and project billing and invoicing. Upland PSA also includes configurable cost and billing rules with full support for time and material, fixed bid, recurring, and milestone-based projects. Also supported are general, requisite features common to most project management software (e.g. document management, skill set allocation, time management, etc).

Upland PSA Video