March 13, 2015
Score 1 out of 10
Read Christopher Kramer's full review
Pros and Cons
- We love that our timesheets are pre-populated with all our employee's assigned contracts and we get to control what is on their timesheet as far as funder and contract codes.
- Tenrox did very well with our integration and getting a timesheet that exports well with our payroll provider.
- Tenrox has a great email reminder system for when people need to submit or approve timesheets.
- Their customer service is horrible, every email I send they insist on following up with a scheduled phone conference to tell me they can't help me. I have wasted hours on conference calls over the years.
- They upgrade their products but none of their upgrades will work with their current customer's system or "customizations". We are stuck with a 5 year old product that will only work with Internet Explorer on a PC and only when the browser is in compatibility mode. Even this functionality is touch and go.
- They have continuously failed to make time off accruals for a semi-monthly payroll a possibility.
- Anytime you ask them to upgrade you to their latest product they first tell you that will be another $3,000 and then they find out their upgrade isn't compatible with your settings.