UpLead

UpLead Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Andrey Tekutov | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, UpLead is the best solution available to get high-quality information and contacts of masses community, users can search on masses by keeping tags of different cities and areas to get the right information. It needs some change in functionality to help the user in the credits manner as sometimes the data user wants do not meet the requirements and credits are going down rapidly.
  • UpLead is one of the best B2B platforms available in the market which deals in offering the highest quality contacts and different companies’ data.
  • It has the best and updated real-time email verification, having contacts worldwide, technology tracking, account-based marketing, and robust API.
  • The integration of UpLead with other platforms is up to the mark. It allows users to integrate UpLead with other renowned software to have the best possible workspace to work on.
  • The main disadvantage which UpLead has that it works on the masses, It collects data from different other platforms and websites and sometimes it is outdated and does not relate to the current era which in short takes all of the credits which makes it useless for businesses.
  • Another drawback of using the platform is that it works on a credit basis while unlocking the profiles of different businesses and sometimes the profile is not well managed and has the data which is not updated in recent times wastes the whole credit score which increases the pricing of using the platform.
This is a highly recommended product. The platform is compiled of all the good features to be a part of any organization of any masses. The account-based product marketing which is one of the best features in UpLead which allows users to target the audience which is the best for the product and help in increasing conversion. It provides data of different companies and contacts with the picture, email addresses, and social media accounts.
November 13, 2021

User Friendly Tool

Melissa Carreon | TrustRadius Reviewer
A very user friendly tool for lead generating. It provides the most updated and accurate data. Also, it knows how to verify contacts and emails to let you know about the validated data. Comes with awesome filtering criteria to make your job easier than before. User interface is designed simply for giving advantage to its users. The navigation key is also efficient for use. Therefore a new user can also be benefitted by using it. No doubt it increases the performance, acceptability and reliability of your work. As a result, you can grow your trade sales or business.
  • Lead generating.
  • Validated data.
  • User interface is designed simply.
  • Apps performance.
Their navigation key is very effective.
Oscar Alvarez Andreu | TrustRadius Reviewer
[My organization used it for] lead generation, marketing campaigns via email, phone calls, and mailer campaigns.
  • Organized site
  • Nothing else
  • [They should add a] refund policy; I accidentally joined a monthly program.
I really can’t say that I would recommend UpLead. Their site is very well-designed, organized, and user-friendly, but I made a mistake of signing up to a monthly plan and they have a “strict no refund policy“. [In my experience,] their leads did not generate me any sales, so it was in my company’s best interest to cancel their service and ask for a refund for my mistake and they would not do so. They were very professional about it, but [I have seen that] studies have shown that one unhappy customer leads to 100 people finding out about the situation within a few years. 10 unhappy customers lead to 1000 people finding out. [In my opinion,] these kinds of numbers can really affect long-term sustainability of a company's growth.
Clare Dunn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used UpLead for our company's one of our campaigns (real estate sales). Our primary goal spread the news to the doorstep of our targeted customers. UpLead helps us to reach our targeted customers. It was a matter of a few minutes to filter, generate and export our targeted customer's email list. That saved us a lot of hassle, time, and money for marketing.
  • We were more than 75% successful in reaching our targeted customers through Uplead. It is really a good platform with quality leads.
  • The filtering system is pretty good, and it helps us reach our targeted customers.
  • User-friendly and initiative dashboard.
  • The percentage of accuracy of the leads is not as high as they promised, but we were satisfied with the percentage.
  • I think UpLead relies heavily on LinkedIn to find its information. It's just an assumption of mine!
Highly recommended for those companies who need quality leads within a short period. But, If you have enough time, try to generate leads from your website visitors for your email list.
I have used UpLead for our company to generate a list of leads for our Email Marketing Campaign. Actually, we were looking for very specific titles within a group of specific companies. The platform managed to provide us with very good results within a very short time.
  • UpLead is the best lead database in terms of price per lead and provided the most accurate and valid emails.
  • It constantly updates their list and adding new people, companies and removes bad leads. However, you need to very careful when you are filtering and sorting data, and any wrong selection can cause tons of garbage leads/ emails.
  • It allows us to send the information directly to our CRM, saving me time and keeping us organized.
  • We especially appreciate the real-time email verification feature of UpLead.
  • UpLead claims 97% data authenticity, but it couldn't be more than 93%-94% from my experience. However, anything over 90% is acceptable to me.
If you are looking for some high-quality contacts for the email marketing campaign, UpLead is highly recommended. Before subscribing to a plan, start a trial and research your specific industry and targeted leads.
Mallori Browning | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use UpLead to prospect sales for my hotel. I dive into it to research possible key employees within a company that would be able to make decisions for their company's travel. UpLead has successfully bridged the gap between straight cold calling, to calling with information. It shows the client I have done my research and have a true purpose for calling upon them. UpLead is currently being used for my hotel only, but I am recommending my management company to use it across all of their owned and managed hotels.
  • Gives true contact information with job titles, so you know you are calling on the right person.
  • If the email is not accurate or may go straight into spam, UpLead will tell you before using a credit.
  • Wealth of contacts at my fingertips.
  • The phone numbers always seem to be the corporate office instead of the true desk line.
  • Cell phone numbers would be great.
If you are trying to get your foot in the door within a company and haven't found any luck with more traditional prospecting tools, UpLead can give it to you in a snap. There are so many contacts to fill your prospecting pipeline with no end in sight! I have been able to find key people within the company that make decisions that impact my business. We all know the "gatekeepers" don't just give away information, so it is important for us to do all of the research we can to make the sale. UpLead bridges that gap.
May 28, 2020

UpLead Review

To my knowledge, I am the only person using Uplead in the Sales Department. There are 40 nationwide sales reps at Need it Now Delivers. In 2020 we will surpass $500 million in sales. The greatest problem we face that UpLead solves is accurate lead information—phone number, title, and email address. Cold calling is a waste of time. The added benefit is that while you're researching a company, you'll see the competitors listed. UpLead is very user-friendly and fast.
  • Fast, accurate, account information.
  • If you attempt to download a person's contact information and the email address is not 100% confirmed, you see a notification informing you of this.
  • I can call up a list of companies in an industry, access names by title, then download all the leads into an Excel spreadsheet quickly.
  • UpLead has a knowledgeable support team.
  • Training
  • Back up support is strong and you can schedule appointments for demos with ease.
  • It would be beneficial if UpLead listed contact's cell phone numbers.
  • It would be helpful if UpLead worked with Freshsales CRM.
UpLead is well-positioned to quickly provide company names by industry, contact information by title, and industries by geographic location by industry code. To date, the only scenario where I would have benefited more is if cell phone numbers were listed.
Ron Garland | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a one-man sales representation firm specializing in enterprise-level B2B software I use UpLead to identify industry sectors in targeted geographies with specific demographic characteristics, including their technology stack. I then use it to create lists of contacts including their name, title, phone, and email address. These lists are downloaded and saved to my computer before being loaded into my CRM app (ZOHO) from where I do one-off sales prospecting and mass email marketing campaigns.
  • Provides CURRENT email address (i.e. it checks to see that the contact is still working at the account).
  • It provides the technology stack IN DETAIL (i.e. all of the software being used in the account).
  • It is very easy to do geo and demographic sorting and targeting.
  • It integrates easily with my email client (Outlook) and my CRM (ZOHO).
  • It is not very intuitive to navigate at times, especially in doing mass email campaigns, but their Help section is excellent, so I saved that link and also printed out the steps.
UpLead is perfect for creating lists of large enterprise B2B accounts, but not as well-suited for small B2C retail accounts.
Mukesh K. Singhmar | TrustRadius Reviewer
At SeeResponse, UpLead is primarily being used for research purposes. With UpLead we estimate and analyze the size of target markets for ourselves and our customers. Through using all the great and very relevant filters that UpLead offers, our analysis is much simpler when compared to some of the other tools that we have used in the past. It is also an easy-to-use tool, and that's a big plus.
  • The user interface and all the in-built filters are great.
  • Data is rather accurate.
  • UpLead can add a few more columns to the output dataset, like the website URL.
  • Can add a feature where one can search through uploading a list of company names, currently you can upload websites but not the company names.
It is a great tool if you're looking to quickly build out a big target prospect database. They claim to have a database of over 46 million contacts in 200+ countries. And because of all the great filters that the UpLead tool provides one can easily narrow down to a very specific audience. A company can also use it for research purposes for it can help estimate and analyze the size of your target market and also get better visibility by particular segments, geographies, and industries.
We use UpLead to create targeted lists for prospecting net new business. We build and save searches within various industries by company size, revenue, location, # of employees, etc. Once we have our lists, we export them to our customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tool HubSpot to start our reach-out process. We also export all of our lists and save them in Google Drive as backups.
  • Ability to export directly into the CRM--it saves time.
  • It's a web-based platform, so I can access it from anywhere.
  • Allows you to download lists as Excel documents and CSVs.
  • You pay month-to-month with no contracts
  • Unused credits roll over each month
  • Some of the search parameters are limited. There are things that you should be able to search by.
  • A decent amount of their data is not accurate. Accuracy is VERY important. There are times when contacts are for a different company with a similar name.
  • It would be nice to see the companies and contacts that you've already downloaded, or hide them so you don't mistakenly download them again.
If you are looking for an economical source for building your lead list, UpLead is the best one. They have great customer service as well. If you don't want to waste time digging for emails, phone numbers, addresses, and contacts within a company, UpLead is a good resource. If you are looking for extremely accurate information then this may not be the tool for you. We often find that we're correcting or updating information. For us, this is not as big a deal at the moment.
We use UpLead for lead generation, marketing efforts such as social media posts, email publication and to retrieve company details and contact information such name/phone#/email address. It is currently being used by my marketing, sales and inside sales departments. It enables us to target business development and prospecting projects.
  • Verify the validity of the email address prior to user using credits to download the contacts.
  • Website is fairly easy to navigate and user friendly.
  • Love the ability to see competitors.
  • Don't fix what's not broken. I am 100% satisfied with the service.
Well suited for business development, prospecting, company look-up.

UpLead Scorecard Summary

Prospecting (6)
Advanced search (11)
Identification of new leads (10)
List quality (11)
List upload/download (11)
Ideal customer targeting (11)
Load time/data access (11)
Sales Intelligence Data Standards (3)
Contact information (11)
Company information (11)
Industry information (11)
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification (9)
Lead qualification process (10)
Smart lists and recommendations (9)
Salesforce integration (8)
Company/business profiles (11)
Alerts and reminders (9)
Data hygiene (11)
Automatic data refresh (11)
Tags (10)
Filters and segmentation (11)
Sales Intelligence Email Features (2)
9.8
Sales email templates (8)
9.8
Append emails to records (8)
9.9

What is UpLead?

UpLead is a B2B data provider and technology company based in Southern California providing access to verified B2B contacts with direct email addresses. Search by industry, location, sales volume, number of employees, public vs private, contact title, job function, management level, technologies used and more to find customers. API and CRM integrations available.

UpLead Pricing