What is UpLead?

• List upload/download (20)
  • Ideal customer targeting (20)
  • Advanced search (20)
  • List quality (20)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of UpLead, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Plus

Professional

Product Demos

UpLead - Full Demo (2020)
16:41

Prospecting

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Sales Intelligence Email Features

What is UpLead?

UpLead is a B2B data provider and technology company based in Southern California providing access to verified B2B contacts with direct email addresses. Search by industry, location, sales volume, number of employees, public vs private, contact title, job function, management level, technologies used and more to find customers. API and CRM integrations available.

UpLead Video

This is a full UpLead Demo for 2020. Start a 7-Day Free Trial at: https://www.UpLead.com Want more videos like this one? Subscribe ►http://bit.ly/upleadsub CONNECT WITH US Blog: https://www.uplead.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UpLeadHQ Facebook: https://www.facebook...

UpLead Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Reviewers rate Sales email templates highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of UpLead are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Usama Noor | TrustRadius Reviewer
UpLead is a user-friendly lead generation tool, which has helped my company save thousands of dollars in marketing and scouting costs. With UpLead, I can browse my target market and filter my audience according to my needs with just a click of a finger instead of having to browse countless hours on company websites. The email verification system on UpLead has also enabled me to be satisfied with the authenticity of leads being generated and ensure that my time and effort are not going to waste. Overall, it is an efficient tool that has helped me in increasing productivity in my business.
  • Email Verification is a feature that separates this tool from other B2B tools on the market
  • Cost-effective and provides a good value for my money
  • I can browse different users of the same company using this tool and prepare a unique marketing plan for them
  • Menu is too overloaded with buttons. It should be minimalistic
  • Lack of variety in themes which could make the software easier on the eye
I work as a Project Manager in a small business where our resources are very curtailed. Previously, I had to assign a specific person to the task of generating efficient and reliable leads, and even then, most of those leads turned out to be either bogus or not to the intended audience. UpLead has now enabled me to generate marketing leads that are verified, and I can browse through company portfolios to market to the people most relevant to my customer base.
Uswah Aslam Zaeem | TrustRadius Reviewer
Worst Software
  • Worst
  • Worst
UpLead is well suited for environments where there is a lot of accurate contact information to research mainly generating sales for a business. On the other hand, businesses that don't require searching up a huge amount of contact data and that doesn't add up to the sales of a business do not need to use this software.
Janice Reforma | TrustRadius Reviewer
UpLead is Lead Generation friendly! You can generate potential leads and as many emails as you want filtered in a very accurate manner. It will directly lead you to verified targets and I acquired many leads in my lead generation task assigned by my client. Very useful. Features are also easy to understand and can be comfortably use as they were arranged systematically. Highly recommended especially for a start-up companies.
  • Has accurate filter features
  • Generate as many emails as you can imagine
  • Features are listed and arranged in an easy-to-navigate manner
  • Customer Support visibility
It has accurate filter mechanisms which directly leads you to the potential targets and will give you as many emails and contacts more than you can imagine. The platform is also user friendly and easy to navigate even for a first timer. A great room for lead generation experts to find details on businesses and owners as well. Just a little improvement is needed in terms of customer support. Should be visible and quick to answer anytime.
It is a B2B database where you can find details, such as phone numbers and email addresses, about the decision makers in your target companies as well as generate leads and more sales for your business. UpLead is undoubtedly a brilliant B2B lead generation and sales prospecting tool that everyone can use to help enhance their business development
  • Lead generation
  • Helps increase in sales
  • Client satisfaction
  • Make switching plans more flexible
  • Can be more affordable
  • UI needs to be updated. It's outdated
This product has surely helped us in many ways to find new leads based on set criteria such as company size, job title/titles, department, location, etc. It has helped us to generate different personas and export data that we require for lead generation/demand generation campaigns. The support that is available on UpLead is one of the best as they have helped us throughout.
Abubakar Amjad | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you want quality data that can boost your project in a prescribed manner accordingly. I would highly recommend Trust Radius which is the platform that provides legit leads that will be new and profitable for our business. I am really happy to be a part of TrustRadius and I recommend it for especially any new business as well. 100% easy to use and customer support is greatly appreciated.
  • Nothing just everything is fine.
  • Sometimes it's hard to catch up with customer support agents.
  • But chat support is awesome and available 24/7.
  • N/A
  • Autually you can make things easier with the passage of time but yes you should make icons tabs attractive in means of colour combination
The leads are very fresh and warm leads you can say we can get the required audience any specific market leads just because of the hardworking of TrustRadius. Should keep an eye on the development of their tools as well so far 100% satisfaction.
July 14, 2022

Not Want I Expected

David AMSELEM | TrustRadius Reviewer
UpLead are putting some effort into getting their customers satisfied. This is great news for any of their customers
  • Find Leads
  • Find Emails
  • Find contact details
  • Cancel trial and cancel account should be more obvious
  • Search results are good , but we could use more filters
Finding leads to do cold outreach
Vinicius Di Giacomo | TrustRadius Reviewer
UpLead is an efficient prospecting tool for closing deals and I use it to obtain contacts from B2B audiences that have the potential to become new customers. The tool has allowed greater efficiency by helping to reach through its resources a large volume of leads with real and qualified contact information. With the search parameters, it is possible to delimit with quality the group and segment that you want to reach.
  • Prospecting B2B
  • Bulk Lookup
  • Accurate Contact Data
  • Data Source to lead
  • Price
UpLead is a simple to use tool with a very intuitive interface. It is very useful for prospecting because its features and search parameters make UpLead a safe and effective data source to generate leads according to target persona B2B.
  • No Training
It met my needs without any major problems.
SCAM. DO NOT TRUST UPLEAD. THEY DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART (Uplead review). Incredibly DECEPTIVE pricing They'll charge you for a year instead of per month (by hiding that it's yearly... putting the "monthly" option under the fold) They do their best to whack your card without you even using the service No renewal reminder No cancelation policy even if they've clearly used deception and created unsatisfied customers Overpriced They DO NOT CARE if you are happy with their service or not. The cancellation option is hidden by design
  • Deceptive pricing
  • Billing you even though you don't use or want to use their service
  • Deceptive pricing
  • Zero refunds even if you message them 30 second after an accidental charge
  • Not having their customers best interest at heart
Deceptive.
Cecil Lum | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used UpLead to find prospects and companies that are of certain sizes that are likely to be receptive in going digital, and consider workflow automation within the organisation.
  • Good UI.
  • Not too pricey.
  • Easy to use.
  • No notification send to customer when the subscription is due for renewal.
  • Despite customer is unhappy with the product and service, they have a no refund policy in place.
  • No after sales support and service.
  • Actual exported data is less than 30% of what was shown when filtering.
Number of contacts exported is less than 30% of what is shown when we filter. For example: We filter based on country, industry and seniority, the results returned with 1000 contacts, but when you export, it only gives you around 200-300, with sometimes more than 10 contacts within a company record.
November 13, 2021

User Friendly Tool

Melissa Carreon | TrustRadius Reviewer
A very user friendly tool for lead generating. It provides the most updated and accurate data. Also, it knows how to verify contacts and emails to let you know about the validated data. Comes with awesome filtering criteria to make your job easier than before. User interface is designed simply for giving advantage to its users. The navigation key is also efficient for use. Therefore a new user can also be benefitted by using it. No doubt it increases the performance, acceptability and reliability of your work. As a result, you can grow your trade sales or business.
  • Lead generating.
  • Validated data.
  • User interface is designed simply.
  • Apps performance.
Their navigation key is very effective.
Oscar Alvarez Andreu | TrustRadius Reviewer
[My organization used it for] lead generation, marketing campaigns via email, phone calls, and mailer campaigns.
  • Organized site
  • Nothing else
  • [They should add a] refund policy; I accidentally joined a monthly program.
I really can’t say that I would recommend UpLead. Their site is very well-designed, organized, and user-friendly, but I made a mistake of signing up to a monthly plan and they have a “strict no refund policy“. [In my experience,] their leads did not generate me any sales, so it was in my company’s best interest to cancel their service and ask for a refund for my mistake and they would not do so. They were very professional about it, but [I have seen that] studies have shown that one unhappy customer leads to 100 people finding out about the situation within a few years. 10 unhappy customers lead to 1000 people finding out. [In my opinion,] these kinds of numbers can really affect long-term sustainability of a company's growth.
Andrey Tekutov | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, UpLead is the best solution available to get high-quality information and contacts of masses community, users can search on masses by keeping tags of different cities and areas to get the right information. It needs some change in functionality to help the user in the credits manner as sometimes the data user wants do not meet the requirements and credits are going down rapidly.
  • UpLead is one of the best B2B platforms available in the market which deals in offering the highest quality contacts and different companies’ data.
  • It has the best and updated real-time email verification, having contacts worldwide, technology tracking, account-based marketing, and robust API.
  • The integration of UpLead with other platforms is up to the mark. It allows users to integrate UpLead with other renowned software to have the best possible workspace to work on.
  • The main disadvantage which UpLead has that it works on the masses, It collects data from different other platforms and websites and sometimes it is outdated and does not relate to the current era which in short takes all of the credits which makes it useless for businesses.
  • Another drawback of using the platform is that it works on a credit basis while unlocking the profiles of different businesses and sometimes the profile is not well managed and has the data which is not updated in recent times wastes the whole credit score which increases the pricing of using the platform.
This is a highly recommended product. The platform is compiled of all the good features to be a part of any organization of any masses. The account-based product marketing which is one of the best features in UpLead which allows users to target the audience which is the best for the product and help in increasing conversion. It provides data of different companies and contacts with the picture, email addresses, and social media accounts.
Clare Dunn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used UpLead for our company's one of our campaigns (real estate sales). Our primary goal spread the news to the doorstep of our targeted customers. UpLead helps us to reach our targeted customers. It was a matter of a few minutes to filter, generate and export our targeted customer's email list. That saved us a lot of hassle, time, and money for marketing.
  • We were more than 75% successful in reaching our targeted customers through Uplead. It is really a good platform with quality leads.
  • The filtering system is pretty good, and it helps us reach our targeted customers.
  • User-friendly and initiative dashboard.
  • The percentage of accuracy of the leads is not as high as they promised, but we were satisfied with the percentage.
  • I think UpLead relies heavily on LinkedIn to find its information. It's just an assumption of mine!
Highly recommended for those companies who need quality leads within a short period. But, If you have enough time, try to generate leads from your website visitors for your email list.
I have used UpLead for our company to generate a list of leads for our Email Marketing Campaign. Actually, we were looking for very specific titles within a group of specific companies. The platform managed to provide us with very good results within a very short time.
  • UpLead is the best lead database in terms of price per lead and provided the most accurate and valid emails.
  • It constantly updates their list and adding new people, companies and removes bad leads. However, you need to very careful when you are filtering and sorting data, and any wrong selection can cause tons of garbage leads/ emails.
  • It allows us to send the information directly to our CRM, saving me time and keeping us organized.
  • We especially appreciate the real-time email verification feature of UpLead.
  • UpLead claims 97% data authenticity, but it couldn't be more than 93%-94% from my experience. However, anything over 90% is acceptable to me.
If you are looking for some high-quality contacts for the email marketing campaign, UpLead is highly recommended. Before subscribing to a plan, start a trial and research your specific industry and targeted leads.
Mallori Browning | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use UpLead to prospect sales for my hotel. I dive into it to research possible key employees within a company that would be able to make decisions for their company's travel. UpLead has successfully bridged the gap between straight cold calling, to calling with information. It shows the client I have done my research and have a true purpose for calling upon them. UpLead is currently being used for my hotel only, but I am recommending my management company to use it across all of their owned and managed hotels.
  • Gives true contact information with job titles, so you know you are calling on the right person.
  • If the email is not accurate or may go straight into spam, UpLead will tell you before using a credit.
  • Wealth of contacts at my fingertips.
  • The phone numbers always seem to be the corporate office instead of the true desk line.
  • Cell phone numbers would be great.
If you are trying to get your foot in the door within a company and haven't found any luck with more traditional prospecting tools, UpLead can give it to you in a snap. There are so many contacts to fill your prospecting pipeline with no end in sight! I have been able to find key people within the company that make decisions that impact my business. We all know the "gatekeepers" don't just give away information, so it is important for us to do all of the research we can to make the sale. UpLead bridges that gap.
May 28, 2020

UpLead Review

To my knowledge, I am the only person using Uplead in the Sales Department. There are 40 nationwide sales reps at Need it Now Delivers. In 2020 we will surpass $500 million in sales. The greatest problem we face that UpLead solves is accurate lead information—phone number, title, and email address. Cold calling is a waste of time. The added benefit is that while you're researching a company, you'll see the competitors listed. UpLead is very user-friendly and fast.
  • Fast, accurate, account information.
  • If you attempt to download a person's contact information and the email address is not 100% confirmed, you see a notification informing you of this.
  • I can call up a list of companies in an industry, access names by title, then download all the leads into an Excel spreadsheet quickly.
  • UpLead has a knowledgeable support team.
  • Training
  • Back up support is strong and you can schedule appointments for demos with ease.
  • It would be beneficial if UpLead listed contact's cell phone numbers.
  • It would be helpful if UpLead worked with Freshsales CRM.
UpLead is well-positioned to quickly provide company names by industry, contact information by title, and industries by geographic location by industry code. To date, the only scenario where I would have benefited more is if cell phone numbers were listed.
We use UpLead to create targeted lists for prospecting net new business. We build and save searches within various industries by company size, revenue, location, # of employees, etc. Once we have our lists, we export them to our customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tool HubSpot to start our reach-out process. We also export all of our lists and save them in Google Drive as backups.
  • Ability to export directly into the CRM--it saves time.
  • It's a web-based platform, so I can access it from anywhere.
  • Allows you to download lists as Excel documents and CSVs.
  • You pay month-to-month with no contracts
  • Unused credits roll over each month
  • Some of the search parameters are limited. There are things that you should be able to search by.
  • A decent amount of their data is not accurate. Accuracy is VERY important. There are times when contacts are for a different company with a similar name.
  • It would be nice to see the companies and contacts that you've already downloaded, or hide them so you don't mistakenly download them again.
If you are looking for an economical source for building your lead list, UpLead is the best one. They have great customer service as well. If you don't want to waste time digging for emails, phone numbers, addresses, and contacts within a company, UpLead is a good resource. If you are looking for extremely accurate information then this may not be the tool for you. We often find that we're correcting or updating information. For us, this is not as big a deal at the moment.
Ron Garland | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a one-man sales representation firm specializing in enterprise-level B2B software I use UpLead to identify industry sectors in targeted geographies with specific demographic characteristics, including their technology stack. I then use it to create lists of contacts including their name, title, phone, and email address. These lists are downloaded and saved to my computer before being loaded into my CRM app (ZOHO) from where I do one-off sales prospecting and mass email marketing campaigns.
  • Provides CURRENT email address (i.e. it checks to see that the contact is still working at the account).
  • It provides the technology stack IN DETAIL (i.e. all of the software being used in the account).
  • It is very easy to do geo and demographic sorting and targeting.
  • It integrates easily with my email client (Outlook) and my CRM (ZOHO).
  • It is not very intuitive to navigate at times, especially in doing mass email campaigns, but their Help section is excellent, so I saved that link and also printed out the steps.
UpLead is perfect for creating lists of large enterprise B2B accounts, but not as well-suited for small B2C retail accounts.
We use UpLead for lead generation, marketing efforts such as social media posts, email publication and to retrieve company details and contact information such name/phone#/email address. It is currently being used by my marketing, sales and inside sales departments. It enables us to target business development and prospecting projects.
  • Verify the validity of the email address prior to user using credits to download the contacts.
  • Website is fairly easy to navigate and user friendly.
  • Love the ability to see competitors.
  • Don't fix what's not broken. I am 100% satisfied with the service.
Well suited for business development, prospecting, company look-up.
Mukesh K. Singhmar | TrustRadius Reviewer
At SeeResponse, UpLead is primarily being used for research purposes. With UpLead we estimate and analyze the size of target markets for ourselves and our customers. Through using all the great and very relevant filters that UpLead offers, our analysis is much simpler when compared to some of the other tools that we have used in the past. It is also an easy-to-use tool, and that's a big plus.
  • The user interface and all the in-built filters are great.
  • Data is rather accurate.
  • UpLead can add a few more columns to the output dataset, like the website URL.
  • Can add a feature where one can search through uploading a list of company names, currently you can upload websites but not the company names.
It is a great tool if you're looking to quickly build out a big target prospect database. They claim to have a database of over 46 million contacts in 200+ countries. And because of all the great filters that the UpLead tool provides one can easily narrow down to a very specific audience. A company can also use it for research purposes for it can help estimate and analyze the size of your target market and also get better visibility by particular segments, geographies, and industries.