UpToDate Reviews

UpToDate is used within our company for quick referencing of diagnosis, prognosis, treatments, gold standards, and other relevant information for different medical conditions. I personally use this software to quickly review or update myself on current approaches for treatment of various musculoskeletal conditions. Occasionally, I may find that there is new information on some conditions modifying my treatment plan.
  • List relevant information on various diseases and conditions.
  • Summarize pertinent information.
  • Easy navigation across information and subjects.
  • User-interface could be smoother.
  • Include more conditions and diseases.
  • Include more alternative treatment methods.
UpToDate is extremely well suited for quick information. I find the software to be extremely helpful for a quick recap on a condition or disease. If I'm interested in discovering if evidence-based research supports a new treatment or a different provider for a better outcome, I can quickly and efficiently find this information.

About UpToDate

UpToDate from Wolters Kluwer supports clinician decisioning with instant access to drug information, patient data, diagnosis support, and shareable data for patient information.

UpToDate Technical Details