We use Uptrends to monitor our website's speed and length of downtime during development pushes. It has helped us increase our form …
- Uptrends are used by the monitoring unit. The team is staffed with 12 members, 24x7 working shifts. Created tickets based on received …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Uptrends, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Uptrends is the eponymous product from the company in Massachusetts for monitoring a website's uptime, used as well for monitoring web apps' functioning, server monitoring with alerts and reporting, and general analysis of a website's performance, element-by-element.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Uptrends to monitor our website's speed and length of downtime during development pushes. It has helped us increase our form conversion by informing us of what assets are causing the pages to load slowly. Easily pays for itself in monitoring downtimes.
- Monitors downtime.
- Waterfall of resources when loading pages.
- I'd like to be able to be notified via text message of any downtimes.
Uptrends is best for those looking to monitor their website's pushes, downtimes, or just their overall speed.
- Uptrends are used by the monitoring unit. The team is staffed with 12 members, 24x7 working shifts. Created tickets based on received alerts are transferred to the incident management department automatically. The developer department uses web performance data on a staging environment as well to have a clear picture of the current state.
- Uptrends help to check the availability of web products, measures performance, and KPIs if it meets business needs. Weekly and monthly reports are sent to relevant product owners. Product teams are using this data to plan future activities of product development.
- Detailed alerts in case a check fails with error codes.
- Worldwide checkpoint
- Custom alert text option on mail
- The synthetic tool needs some improvement when the last used device has not to support for recording scenarios in iframe located elements.
Uptrends has more than 100 checkpoints all around the world. Which helps to track product performance and uptime in 1, 5, 10, or more minutes check interval. Alerts with error info got during checks help to determine issue type and transfer it to the relevant department. A synthetic check needs some improvements to cover standard web application needs, but recording those scripts is very easy with google extension.
Support average response time is 24 hours, which is quite a significant time when having some issues and needs help. They have notification issues as well. I mean, when a customer needs to be notified, for example canceling anything related acc maybe they sent notification and service suspend immediately, no pre notifications to act and be ready not to be blind.