February 14, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
- Uptrends are used by the monitoring unit. The team is staffed with 12 members, 24x7 working shifts. Created tickets based on received alerts are transferred to the incident management department automatically. The developer department uses web performance data on a staging environment as well to have a clear picture of the current state.
- Uptrends help to check the availability of web products, measures performance, and KPIs if it meets business needs. Weekly and monthly reports are sent to relevant product owners. Product teams are using this data to plan future activities of product development.
- Detailed alerts in case a check fails with error codes.
- Worldwide checkpoint
- Custom alert text option on mail
- The synthetic tool needs some improvement when the last used device has not to support for recording scenarios in iframe located elements.
Uptrends has more than 100 checkpoints all around the world. Which helps to track product performance and uptime in 1, 5, 10, or more minutes check interval. Alerts with error info got during checks help to determine issue type and transfer it to the relevant department. A synthetic check needs some improvements to cover standard web application needs, but recording those scripts is very easy with google extension.
Read Lasha Jojua's full review
Support average response time is 24 hours, which is quite a significant time when having some issues and needs help. They have notification issues as well. I mean, when a customer needs to be notified, for example canceling anything related acc maybe they sent notification and service suspend immediately, no pre notifications to act and be ready not to be blind.