Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- User interface is very simple. Learning the product and teaching the team how to use the product took hardly any time at all.
- Gives visibility into what others are logging. We are able to append 'votes' to certain ideas, rather than having to create an existing idea from scratch.
- Reporting. Tags allow to easily filter through ideas for roadmap planning.
- I'd love to see more integrations, including one with our support system, Help Scout.
- Allows us to quickly and easily manage users' questions and provide answers and feedback.
- Allows us to create a knowledge base, which helps us answer frequent questions more quickly. It also allowed us to create a FAQs page for our site.
- Agents can easily be assigned to different tickets and it's clear who is responding to what ticket.
- Doesn't always catch obvious spam/we have to do a fair amount of blacklisting
- Doesn't have multiple language options
- No online/email tech support available. You have to call if you have an issue.
- Intuitive interface for public-facing users to submit, vote on, and give feedback.
- Ability to design, configure, and white-lable the system to suite your company's needs.
- Access controls to manage feedback from employees separately from customers.
- Setup and manage how feedback flows through the product improvement process (planned, under development, completed, etc).
- May be a challenge to use across multiple product lines in a single instance.
- Customers used to a more traditional product support process may not use the system as much.
- Not likely to replace message boards and other customer engagement tools.
- Feedback collection- UserVoice is great as a feedback collection tool. It solves the signal vs. noise problem by having users consolidate their feedback by suggesting they up-vote other's ideas rather than submitting a duplicate. This allows a product manager to figure out which ideas are the most commonly requested, without additional work.
- User engagement- UserVoice gives product managers a means to communicate with their most engaged users who submit ideas. Anyone who has submitted or upvoted an idea can receive emails when a product manager comments on an idea or changes it's status. It's tremendously rewarding for a consumer to see their idea voted up and then adopted by an organization.
- Some of the functionality is a bit limited for enterprise organizations. For example, you can only have 1 system-wide knowledge base.
- Customer feedback - gives intense insight about what you should build next
- Customer service interface - easy to use, helps users find help without contacting us
- Admin interface - easy and quick to help customers
- A mobile admin interface would be great
UserVoice Scorecard Summary
UserVoice collects and organizes feedback from multiple sources to provide a clear, actionable view of user feedback for product teams.
With a customizable feedback portal, in-app widget, and direct integrations with your email client, CRM or support tool, it’s easy for your customers and internal team members to share feedback at anytime.
The UserVoice platform allows you to manage all this feedback in a single view, analyze your data to make product decisions based on customer demographics, sales data, or customer satisfaction, and seamlessly close the loop with both internal stakeholders and customers.
Companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe and Intuit use UserVoice everyday to continuously improve their product and delight their customers.
Don't waste time cobbling together point solutions when you can get a single platform that gives you all the tools to listen, analyze and close the loop with customer bases and internal teams.
UserVoice Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
UserVoice Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|