Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Manages benefit enrollment for new hires, status changes, and open enrollment.
- Houses documents, where we can store company policies and employee-specific documents.
- Offers reporting for payroll, billing, etc.
- You are currently unable to add a international address.
- Electronic EOI capability is not available.
- Does not allow retirement elections to be made/added at this time.
- Intuitive UX
- Payroll processing is easy
- Easy for employees to select their benefits
- There isn't a PTO process that fits perfect with our plan--we have a no PTO policy but like to track the number of days each person takes off
UZIO Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is UZIO?
UZIO is a SaaS-based online marketplace that provides intuitive, cloud-based HR, payroll and benefits management software and services purpose-built for these small and mid-sized businesses.
UZIO Payroll is presented by the vendor as an easy-to-use, fully integrated cloud-based payroll software solution- with your HR and benefits management systems - that helps users handle employee taxes, their salaries, and precise year-end reporting, and ACA compliance for small and medium-sized enterprises.
A solution for small & medium business, UZIO aspires to eliminate losses because of manual entries. With a few clicks, users get access to delineated payroll reporting to stay-on-the-top of compliance needs.
Starting Price: $4
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Payroll||4.50||per month, per employee|
|HRIS||4.00||per month, per employee|
|Time Tracking||2.00||per month, per employee|
|Ben Admin||4.00||per month, per employee*|
*Benefits Administration is free with UZIO for Brokers
UZIO Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||65%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
UZIO Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
UZIO Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, India|