Reviews (1-3 of 3)
December 23, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Launchpad has been the platform of choice when it comes to managing email marketing campaigns. V12 has been a valued partner and has been very helpful all the way.
- Targeting Consumer, Business
- Campaign Builder
- Site flow could be more intuitive
- Logical flow of process
- Remove extra steps
- Provide more in-depth reporting
- Ability to name campaigns the same name
- Create standard order or reporting templates
Read Joel Buhr's full review
Not that I can think of.
May 19, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Launchpad was the preferred software for our company's email marketing campaigns. I was the primary user within our company - planning, implementing, executing, and reporting on all our email marketing needs. The V12 Team was very competent, professional, and available in addressing all functions and capabilities of the program. Our entire team was impressed with the product, and it was a perfect one-stop solution for our client's needs.
- Intuitive navigation across software
- Easy target/lead builder selections
- Complete email marketing solution for small businesses and big corporations
- Clear directions for beginning, planning, implementing, executing, reporting
- Easy-to-use creative email templates
- Ability to view consumers who clicked/opened all emails sent within a campaign
Read Layla Irani's full review
Launchpad is a great tool for all companies - big and small. It gives the opportunity to select leads within the V12 database and/or to upload target lists. I can't think of a scenario where any company, regardless of size or function, wouldn't find great success using Launchpad. It is intuitive, easy to use, and a complete email campaign solution.
June 02, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
We are using Launchpad to identify quality leads and deliver them to our clients for a variety of direct mail and email campaigns. For direct mail campaigns, we find the lists to be highly deliverable and available with a variety of useful variables. When using Launchpad for email campaigns, we have found the leads to be highly deliverable and with strong quantities to create a tremendous lead source for our clients.
- Easy to use. Does not require excessive training to become proficient.
- Lead quantities and quality are both very strong.
- Launchpad does so many cool things, that perhaps a few more online training videos may be helpful so we can learn all of them.
Read this authenticated review
We have found Launchpad to be useful for almost every lead-generation activity.
V12 Data Scorecard Summary
About V12 Data
V12 Data Screenshots
Manage existing customers and find new customers all on one platform across every marketing channel - email, online display ads, social media, and print and mail.Launchpad also offers CRM functionality through the My Customers application. Easily store and manage customer lists and communicate with current customers through email, direct mail, online display ads, and social media.Launchpad's Lead Builder application allows access straight into The V12 Group Data Cloud.
V12 Data Integrations
V12 Data Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
V12 Data Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||52%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||28%|
V12 Data Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
V12 Data Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|