Everest helps to improve email deliverability by getting complete visibility into email...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email deliverability reporting (29)9.090%
- Dashboards (22)8.282%
- Standard reports (20)7.676%
- Custom reports (16)6.060%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Everest (Return Path + 250ok), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $20 per month
Everest helps to improve email deliverability by getting complete visibility into email marketing metrics and sender reputation, understand the audience and deliver content that is timely, personalized, and functions flawlessly on any device, and get a holistic view of a company's email program with the insights, guidance, and exclusive data you need at your fingertips – all in a single platform.
Everest is built by the combined forces of Return Path, BriteVerify, and 250ok. Bringing together 20+ years of email marketing experience and continuous learning from thousands of customers into a unified platform.
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: URL Validation
- Supported: Image Validation
- Supported: Inbox Display
- Supported: Spam Testing
- Supported: Email Previews
- Supported: Assign Reviewers
- Supported: Competitive Intelligence
- Supported: List Validation
- Supported: Reputation Monitoring
- Supported: Engagement Analytics
- Supported: Customized Alerts
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese|
- Email Validation
- Having the only Hotmail certification program
- Acting a partner
- Clear contract terms
- Ensure deliverability
- Optimize inbox placement
- Measure email campaign performance
- Pricier than the smaller providers out there.
- A/B testing functionality works OK but not great.
- Issues with dynamically generated email content.
- Reputation Monitor - provides Sender Score
- Inbox Tools integration within your ESP (ease of use)
- Certification pricing - if too high some could do without
- List validation
- Design testing
- Inbox placement
- Onboarding process with reps
- Upstart timeline for new customer
- Clearer instruction for each module
- In-depth data on user engagement with email campaigns
- Spam and design testing for a huge number of email clients
- Detailed deliverability tracking and support
- Slow and somewhat sticky migration progress
- IP reputation insights
- Consulting and advice
- Inbox placement insights
- Using more of their tools.
- Feedback loops
- Deliverability reporting
- Inbox placement reporting
- DMARC reporting
- Integration to big ESPs (ex. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Navigation between multiple organizations
- SSO/SAML setup
- Track emails opened by device.
- Track emails opened by location.
- Email deliverability by server.
- More support.
- More access to email information.
- Uploading lists can be time consuming.
- Inbox Placement measurement
- Deliverability by domain
- Clues as to possible causes of deliverability issues
- There's some data that their sister company ReturnPath has that they're missing
- Sender certification
- Inbox monitoring
- ISP remediation
- ESP integration
- Customer reporting
- Inbox placement data using seed list: It tells you about your inbox placements, spam, missing, and complaints. Very useful data that tells you that you are on the road!
- Sender score for all I.Ps: Tells you quickly about your I.P score, helps you work fast as you know everything is fine, saves a lot of time.
- Online support: Support from specialist, have an expert to guide in tough times to suggest options or to support your action strategy.
- Email verification service does not work well with small company domains, i.e. if the domain is not Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc. and the email belongs to some xyz.com, it does not verify properly.
- For a few issues, the support team does not have a clear idea of how to deal with the issue, their knowledge is same as that of our knowledge.
- For inbox delivery data the percent system is based on seed list and not our actual list.
1. Large email database.
2. Regular and large size email delivery/blast.
3. Email list with probable hygiene issues with collection, update preferences, segmentation, etc.
4. Email is important to business.
Scenarios where Return Path is less appropriate :
1. Small, well-maintained email database.
2. Small-sized email blast—non-promotional, limited.
3. Small budget organization, no major email dependencies for business promotion.
- Accurate data on reports
- Professional, and easy UX and design
- Fast data exports
- Lack of monitoring tools such as seedlists
- Easy IP management (adding-removing)
- Spam traps report per sending domain
Technical support is sometimes slow fixing issues and needs to be pushed in order to get the ticket request checked, especially when the request also needs to be escalated to developers.
- Provides good visibility to inbox placement trends
- Good preview rendering for major email clients
- Good UI, easy to access major functions and tools
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration makes inbox monitoring and rendering previews easy
- Some domain summary data inconsistent with seedlist detail
- UI feels a little dated
- Reporting options are limited
- As part of the SFMC integration, Return Path support issues and question go through Salesforce, not Return Path
- Inbox Preview rendering could be more robust and extensive
- Would like to see Dark Mode previewing rendering
The inbox preview and rendering features are good, and I love the integration with Marketing Cloud. There are other rendering preview options available in the market, and this offering is solid. Just not the strongest. The direct integration with Marketing Cloud certainly makes it easy to use.
Budgets permitting, using Return Path as part of a larger portfolio of tools for inbox placement monitoring, blacklist checking, email rendering, etc. would be advised. But it certainly works well as a starting point.
- Does increase deliverability
- Seems to have good previews of emails in various inboxes
- Has a good inbox monitor
- Price point is high
If you have no problem with being marked as spam or bounces and you already have inbox previews, you likely wouldn't need it.
- Inbox Monitoring
- Device Previews
- Spam Recognition
- User Analytics
- Device Previews use old Litmus API and therefore slow, would be nice to have a quicker interface
- No content builder integration, system relies on emails to be sent to platform often increasing development times
- Old user interface, interface has been the same and clunky for many years
- Clean interface with a user-friendly summary line.
- Easy to identify performance across email domains.
- Great insight into performance by geography.
- A good tutorial on how to leverage it would be helpful. Navigating is easy, but there's a lot of information and it takes a while to understand what everything means.
- The reporting feature is intimidating, creating anew one isn't as user-friendly as the rest of the interface.
- I understand what seeds are, but for new users, a very basic tutorial on what they are and why they are used would be helpful. Right now you have to have a baseline understanding of them before using it.
- Ease of use.
- DMARC tracking.
- Seed list tracking.
- It's not as robust as ReturnPath.
- You have to keep buying add-ons.
- They finally got email verification.
- They provide a wide-ranging tool to view your email templates in many different email clients under different circumstances. We used this tool to identify specific issues we couldn't test that a small subset of users had complained about.
- The Seedlist Optimizer Tool does the legwork for you to identify which ESPs are used the most and gives you a custom seed list for testing.
- The Campaign Diagnostics report shows immediate feedback after sending on how your email is performing and where you can improve in the future.
- Within the 250ok dashboard, there are a few different types of tracking and monitoring tools that aren't explained well within the product. Their uses were explained during onboarding but we continue to go back to the self-help to confirm best practices. I hope they work on more contextual help to improve this experience.
- While the product does work if you have shared IP addresses, it took us some time after launch to filter out other's email data that get included during monitoring.
- Shows spam rates
- Identifies problematic subject lines for email marketing
- View examples of how different email clients will show your email
- It doesn't necessarily help emails to be pushed through spam filters
- Some of the features for viewing email are naively available in Marketing Cloud
- Hard to differentiate some of the features
- Provides a seed list so you can weight the ISPs that are important to you
- Provides visual reporting so you can see how your email program is performing overall
- Support with knowledgeable team members
- Does not specifically identify which email addresses are spam traps
- This is software as a service, so it's not managed and you need to have team members who can make adjustments to your email program
- Would be nice if 250ok had a direct relationship with ISPs and could reach out on your behalf
- Inbox placement monitoring.
- Domain / IP reputation monitoring.
- Email deliverability troubleshooting.
- Export of automated reports to external users, not only admins.
- The tool is quite expensive.
- The UI could use a refresh.
- Certification is overrated and isn't required as long as you follow ISP guidelines.
- General spam tools
- Details on different ESPs
- Spam checks
- More detail/insights on spam
- Optimization - Return Path helps us to optimize our emails and continue to make them better.
- Timely - We receive triggered notifications that help us fix an issue before it even occurs.
- Data Driven - Return Path is perfect for analysts such as myself, and presents data in an easy to read way.
- Training - It would be nice to have more training and more knowledge about what all Return Path has to offer.
- Individualized attention. They really dug in to understand our products and services.
- Easy-to-understand training and actionable items that you can sustain over a long period of time.
- They're embedded in our instance of Exact Target, so I'm able to review the entire email program and don't have to open up a separate tool to gather this information.
- Some of the functionality that Return Path offers was not yet available in the version they provide through Exact Target
* Ensure you're scoping the entire project, so that Return Path's efforts will provide valuable feedback
* I found them to be very transparent about their methodology and expertise, so lay what you need on the line and they'll be very open and honest as to if they can help you or not.
- White listing as no other company was able to deliver the same level of white listing and partnership that Return Path was able to offer
- A single portal that provides access to all of the monitoring and reporting in one place.
- Technical account managers that can provide point of contact to trouble shoot issues with specific ISPs email delivery issues.
- There are a number of ISPs that do not partner with Return Path, I think Apple me.com, Gmail, and several others which leaves room for improvement.
- Although Return Path offers great features, they come at a price, and as our ecommerce site decreased in email requirements, our contracted costs with Return Path continued to stay the same or increase in price.