Reviews (1-25 of 66)
- VanillaSoft is very easy to access and operate. It is a very teachable and learnable workplace.
- VanillaSoft has quick navigation tools at your fingertips which is very convenient.
- It has a great activity dashboard which allows you to keep track of your work stats on a daily basis.
- I would say some cons working with VanillaSoft would be its temporary freezing.
- The system does lag from time to time. This causes for a delay in the caller ID to appear and delays accessing customer information.
- I think there should be different formatting of VanillaSoft to fulfill individual preferences.
- Click to dial, texting, and emailing.
- Lead flow management.
- Lead prioritization.
- Email response history linked into the record would be nice.
- A bulk text blasting platform...even if 3rd party.
- Upgrade to the live dashboard.
- Transfer calls
- Send SMS
- Sets appointments
- Saves time by letting you call, email, and sms all in 1 place!
- It allows us to view stats easily.
- It allows management to view our stats easier.
- It is very convenient for working remotely.
- Technical difficulties.
- Assigning each company with a rep who is there to assist when there are technical issues.
- Give the companies needed information to train employees to fix technical issues on their own.
- All info is on one screen.
- Easy to use.
- Great at giving us leads as soon as they come in.
- Freezes often, which causes issues when we have to restart program.
- Could use easier text feature that allows us to see full conversation without altering screen.
- in-person training
- Client information is right there for us to use and make connections with.
- The calendar being set up to be able to know the different time zones helps us know what time zone the person we are talking to is in.
- It saves your future calls and reminds you when to call back.
- Sometimes it struggles to load different parts.
- It doesn't show the script once you click yes for an appt.
- VanillaSoft is very easy to read and to navigate avoiding frustrations.
- Allows auto dial for your VOIP phone saving time that allows more dials.
- I like the pipeline feature that can be accessed at any time.
- I can't think of any at present. I know that my company has been very satisfied with VanillaSoft.
It is probably not well suited for multi-user pipelines because it does not allow viewing for the individual users. They are all incorporated into one file.
- Calls quickly and moves to next lead quickly.
- Provides the script and info about the prospect and client all on the same screen.
- Super easy to use overall.
- Sometimes the live transfers are disconnected.
- Being able to delete or edit names under CMV/HUD
- Love the way you can send emails directly through VanillaSoft. This makes it a one-step process.
- You can add a result code to track your call history.
- The search tool makes it faster to bring up contacts.
- And of course the map is very cool.
- Duplicate accounts: there should be a way to merge duplicates so multiple salespeople are not calling on the same prospects.
- Calendar is a little cumbersome.
- When searching for contact and it's not the correct project name, we should be able to arrow back and it should show the list again without having to search all over again.
- Our employees love it - very user friendly, easy to grasp, very little down time to learn it. They feel very confident immediately.
- Great technical support - I can get solutions to customer problems that make our company look more responsive to our clients. Our clients appreciate our solving their problems immediately.
- Because of the real time analytics - we can address immediate issues with marketing campaigns to make our client's personnel look great to their superiors.
- Because of all the functionality - we can provide a turnkey approach from a small company with big company capabilities.
- Would love to see a mobile app - so that I can monitor ongoing campaigns on the go. Periodically questions arise that need my immediate attention - would be nice to pull up the dash board to see what is going on real time from my phone.
- in-person training
VanillaSoft is a CRM and Dialer. It has solved the problem my industry is facing due to the Covid-19 situation. I work mainly with seniors which made me unable to leave my house for 2 months. I was able to transition my entire business online.
- The ability to create rules makes it very easy to prioritize my best leads.
- The CRM works seamlessly with the dialer to automate calling.
- The CRM is a great way to manage customer relations and keep track of paperwork that needs completed.
- I wish VanillaSoft could hotkey my call dispositions. This might be a feature, but I haven't figured it out.
- VanillaSoft should include the call recording feature free of charge.
- VanillaSoft does not automatically dial out on Chrome requiring me to use Mozilla Firefox.
- Intellectual routing
- Text and email templates
- One-click dialer
- Requires 2-3 logins before access
- Sometimes text alerts don't show
- Learning curve in the beginning can take a week or two to get used to the software
- VanillaSoft makes follow up easy and seamless. I live off of the notes and reminders!
- I inherit accounts from other reps and I can hit the ground running on those accounts.
- I used Vanilla Soft in the early 2000s. I just came back to it last year, no real training needed.
- I would like user-defined callback time-frames. Maybe the company I work for set these. The user needs the option! I can try a cold-call again in 2 days, (often too soon) or 7 days (on the same day of the week that I already couldn't make a connection) or go to another screen and set up an official callback (which gets me excited for no reason, because the callback is being used for call spacing, and not a true follow up). Let me tell the system how many days I want to space my call so I can quickly move on to the next call.
- Main numbers have ext box, but add-on numbers you're referred to DON'T. I end up putting extensions in the contact's TITLE just to keep it in a visible place. It can be difficult getting an extension. If you don't see that you got it in the previous call, you lose a lot of steam, and sales can be grueling enough as it is.
- Maybe a place for highlights about a client. Notes age out with newer notes. Critical info often gets lost in the string of transactions.
- Keeps reps busy, populates new leads automatically.
- Integrates well with other software.
- Very easy to use.
- After a missed appointment we would like to see better options on resulting lead.
- Auto texting for specific leads.
- More options on resulting leads.
VanillaSoft Scorecard Summary
What is VanillaSoft?
VanillaSoft is a solution for managing inside sales and lead management processes. The vendor says typical CRM software requires manual intervention and decision making by salespeople before they ever pick up the phone or send an email. In comparison, the vendor says VanillaSoft facilitates faster, more productive sales conversations.
The vendor’s value proposition is that data-driven workflows and automated functionality let salespeople focus on selling -- not operating software. According to the vendor, efficiency-boosting features include:
- progressive auto dialing
- real-time, next-best-lead routing
- logical branch scripting
- voice mail drop
- email - templates, nurturing, blast
- lead scoring
- inbound web lead capture
- live monitor & eavesdrop
- call recording
Additionally, the vendor says that with VanillaSoft, typical clients see a 94% increase in productivity and that customers also report an overall improvement in follow-up attempts and response times to leads. A free trial is available.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
VanillaSoft offers several add-ons to use in conjunction with our base platforms including: Auto Dialing Call Recording VoIP SmartCaller ID SMS
VanillaSoft Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
VanillaSoft Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
VanillaSoft Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|