Reviews (1-25 of 38)
- Our employees love it - very user friendly, easy to grasp, very little down time to learn it. They feel very confident immediately.
- Great technical support - I can get solutions to customer problems that make our company look more responsive to our clients. Our clients appreciate our solving their problems immediately.
- Because of the real time analytics - we can address immediate issues with marketing campaigns to make our client's personnel look great to their superiors.
- Because of all the functionality - we can provide a turnkey approach from a small company with big company capabilities.
- Would love to see a mobile app - so that I can monitor ongoing campaigns on the go. Periodically questions arise that need my immediate attention - would be nice to pull up the dash board to see what is going on real time from my phone.
- There are many accurate explanation options for why a call must be researched, which helps managers resolve issues effectively. There are also a lot of valuable resources available as in scripts and the ability to send more information--these tools really come in handy.
- The option to write comments for calls and general notes gives me the opportunity to thoroughly explain and clarify what went well in the call, or what went wrong as to why someone did not give. This reduces discrepancies between managers and callers and highlights achievements as well as areas for improvement--helps in training.
- After I choose a number to call, I have to double-click a white confirmation button in the top, center of the screen to go through to the call itself. This step is tedious and a hassle when I am trying to call as many contacts as possible.
- I do not understand why I have to double-comment when there is a badge for something like "no number" on the right-hand side. Why can't I just click that and move on? Why do I have to also comment "no number"?
- Organizes leads for callers.
- Dashboards allow us to view our progress within the team.
- The system is 'buggy'. It freezes sometimes.
- You have to hit save several times for information to update on occasions.
VanillaSoft is an excellent system to manage your
prospects for appointment setting. It is very easy to use and I like
the ability to see the time and date of prior calls and the notes of the
conversation. New contacts and phone
numbers can be added easily. It’s a
great time-saving tool to use for appointment setting. If an issue arises, the help support staff
resolves it quickly and is very courteous. The whole team uses VanillaSoft.
- Good format, easy to learn, and use/user-friendly.
- The reporting tools are extensive and easy to create.
- I would like to see the timezone as a report filter field.
- Integration with AdobeSign like it already does with DocuSign.
- The routing capabilities make VanillaSoft stand out from other platforms as you have the ability to customize how a lead/contact is progressed through your funnel.
- Integrated VoiP with voicemail drop improves the efficiency and quality of the calls being made and helps your agent keep up their energy level and professionalism.
- The disconnect on Call Recordings being appended to the record if they do not result within a specific time-frame is a bit of a challenge, as sometimes it takes the agent more time to complete their notes and fill/edit important information.
- Salesforce Integration limitations, but this should be resolved in early 2020 with a new API integration roll out.
To the best of my knowledge, my whole organization uses VanillaSoft. That is dozens of campaigns and probably over one hundred reps. Depending on the campaign, we all sync it to different programs. On my end, my VanillaSoft account is connected to MicroSIP (for the autodialer functions) and Pipedrive (for the client's perusal). As for what business problems this CRM/SEP addresses, I think there is only one word to sum it up best: organization. Without fantastic systems like VanillaSoft, any sales or management professional would be living a nightmare right out of Death Of A Salesman. Leveraging modern technology like this is an absolute imperative for success in 2020 and beyond. Thank you for making my work so easy, I do not see myself using another program ever again.
- Ease of use and simple functionality. The layout for the screen is simple and easy to read. It takes minimal time to learn how to use it.
- Customizable buttons and information screens. We are able to add specific information about patrons to panels that make finding information easy. Also, we can add buttons to make resulting in each contact easy.
- The ability for each user to save our own email templates rather than having to create them for the whole team. More personalization would be nice
- Email functionality could improve also. It uses an HTML based text similar to google docs but Google Docs is way better. It would be nice if it was easier to copy and paste text - sometimes formatting changes during pasting text.
- My conversion rate jumped as as soon as VanillaSoft provided SMS.
- VanillaSoft allows me to rapidly contact all my leads based on Last In, First Out.
- VanillaSoft would improve if they allowed other email service providers to offer their product line through their system. This is the only issue I found with VanillaSoft.
- User-interface is very user-friendly.
- The appointment settings are very helpful and are easily customizable.
- There is a learning curve to using the admin functions.
- Managing the user licenses can be a little confusing.
- Provide leads quicker with all of the information you need to contact them.
- Provide a dialer that allows you to dial with a click.
- Last time I used it, the dialer was on a separate app. If it could be part of the system, that would be useful.
VanillaSoft allows you to quicker with your calls and that is what matters in the sales world.
- Makes it easy to load contact lists and messages.
- Enables smooth, continuous transmission of messages.
- Occasionally forced sign-out and need to sign in again to continue the process.
- Would benefit by installing an automatic clicker to save time and manual labor.
It probably could use some beefing up in the Notes area for more in-depth information to be captured.
- Features are user-friendly and allow for maximum productivity throughout the day.
- The automatic dialing feature allows constant contact and maximum productivity.
- I am completely satisfied with VanillaSoft and have not come across any inconvenience that would cause me to believe that there is a need for improvement.
- 100% satisfied with every aspect.
- It filters leads by upcoming interviews.
- It filters leads by financial aid appointments.
- There aren't any areas for improvement.
- There were lots of changes made initially to accommodate our environment.
VanillaSoft Scorecard Summary
VanillaSoft is a solution for managing inside sales and lead management processes. The vendor says typical CRM software requires manual intervention and decision making by salespeople before they ever pick up the phone or send an email. In comparison, the vendor says VanillaSoft facilitates faster, more productive sales conversations.
The vendor’s value proposition is that data-driven workflows and automated functionality let salespeople focus on selling -- not operating software. According to the vendor, efficiency-boosting features include:
- progressive auto dialing
- real-time, next-best-lead routing
- logical branch scripting
- voice mail drop
- email - templates, nurturing, blast
- lead scoring
- inbound web lead capture
- live monitor & eavesdrop
- call recording
Additionally, the vendor says that with VanillaSoft, typical clients see a 94% increase in productivity and that customers also report an overall improvement in follow-up attempts and response times to leads. A free trial is available.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
VanillaSoft offers several add-ons to use in conjunction with our base platforms including: Auto Dialing Call Recording VoIP SmartCaller ID SMS
VanillaSoft Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
VanillaSoft Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
VanillaSoft Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|