We also use VanillaSoft Connect to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of VanillaSoft, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
VanillaSoft is a solution for managing inside sales and lead management processes. The vendor says typical CRM software requires manual intervention and decision making by salespeople before they ever pick up the phone or send an email. In comparison, the vendor says VanillaSoft facilitates faster, more productive sales conversations.
The vendor’s value proposition is that data-driven workflows and automated functionality let salespeople focus on selling -- not operating software. According to the vendor, efficiency-boosting features include:
- progressive auto dialing
- real-time, next-best-lead routing
- logical branch scripting
- voice mail drop
- email - templates, nurturing, blast
- lead scoring
- inbound web lead capture
- live monitor & eavesdrop
- call recording
Additionally, the vendor says that with VanillaSoft, typical clients see a 94% increase in productivity and that customers also report an overall improvement in follow-up attempts and response times to leads. A free trial is available.
- Supported: Lead & Sales Tracking
- Supported: Auto Dialing
- Supported: Call Recording
- Supported: VoIP
- Supported: Scripting
- Supported: Appointment Setting
- Supported: Lead Routing & Integration
- Supported: Email & SMS Marketing
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Supported Countries||All Countries|
- Run multiple campaigns simultaneously for calling
- Easily customize data fields
- Routing & prioritization of leads
- Reporting, especially custom reports, is difficult to set up
- Integration options are limited compared to other software
- The system freezes sometimes but usually it is running again in a few minutes
- Building custom reports.
- Toggle between campaigns with 1 click.
- Intuitive and user friendly.
- Integrations lack a little bit.
- Reporting can be tricky to set up.
- Would like customizable data tables.
- Automated dialing.
- Easy to use interface.
- Flexible set up options.
- I wish there was a way to do mass updates.
- I'd like to see more available space provided for document upload.
- Online training
- in-person training
- no training
- Email templates.
- Calendar functionality.
- Search-ability of contacts.
- Ability to search all notes in a contact.
- Ease of adding images in email template.
- More dialer integrations.
We also use VanillaSoft Connect to track and record all of our calls which is essential for our QA.
- Provides comprehensive company snapshot.
- Allows for one-click dialing.
- Automatically puts certain tasks on the calendar and sends email to easily add events on Gmail calendar.
- Ability to shorten or lengthen the bottom sections where comments are located.
- Edit script section for free.
- Pre-check phone numbers that are out of service.
The integration with VS Connect, audio reviews, and reporting functionality are impressive and allow your entire organization to stay organized, on track, and accountable. Highly recommend to companies who have mostly remote workers.
- Customizable lead management.
- Progressive dialing.
- Stages including MQL/SQL.
- Salesforce integration.
- Sends emails automatically.
- User friendly.
- Allows sales department to prioritize based on data points.
- Tracks our calls.
- Slows down occasionally.
- Reports could be better.
- Sometimes logs out.
- Leads management.
- Email follow up and integration.
- Auto dialing.
- It can have a visual lead management tool.
- Support can be better.
- Cost definitely can be better as compared to competitors.
- Power dialing.
- Logging call activity.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to implement.
- Reporting on key metrics.
- Integration with CRMs.
- User friendly.
- Exporting data quickly.
- Importing data quickly.
- Telephone numbers should contain dialing code in same column when exporting.
- Should be easier to import dialing code for telephone numbers by country code.
- Data should automatically mark other contacts closed when an appointment is scheduled with that company (should say 'having appt').
- It's easy to use.
- Could do with refining the export process.
- Should be easier to import both the UK and overseas telephone numbers from one spreadsheet.
- Automate workflows.
- Lead management.
- Reaching multiple leads simultaneously.
- User experience.
- Learning curve.
- Customer support response time.
- Integrated VoIP with voicemail drop.
- User friendly interface.
- Lead prioritization.
- A user level queue view is needed.
- Add alternate outbound email addresses.
- Needs a time out period customization option.
- The routing capabilities make VanillaSoft stand out from other platforms as you have the ability to customize how a lead/contact is progressed through your funnel.
- Integrated VoiP with voicemail drop improves the efficiency and quality of the calls being made and helps your agent keep up their energy level and professionalism.
- Intellective Routing capabilities allow agents to prioritize calling based on any data point.
- The disconnect on Call Recordings being appended to the record if they do not result within a specific time-frame is a bit of a challenge, as sometimes it takes the agent more time to complete their notes and fill/edit important information.
- Besides the Routing Queue functionality, perhaps there is a way to set Call 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5's or any number of calls in a cadence to a specified pattern. Such as call 2 comes 18 hrs later, call 3, 48 hours afterwards, etc.
- VanillaSoft allows you to mold it to your business, by giving you as many custom fields as you want.
- It has smart marketing technology, where giving specific results guides how a constituent is contacted and managed in the future.
- VoIP line management and assignments are unwieldy.
- Granular permissions and controls for user access don't exist and should.
- Texting clients brief updates, status requests.
- Allowing for ease of making phone calls.
- Three-way calling where I am calling the insurance carrier with the customer on the line.
- Automated texting.
- Bulk text message capability.
- Sending physical thank-you cards, birthday cards, etc. like other CRMs do.
- User friendly.
- Automatic reports.
- Can't close some accounts.
- Only certain # of users.
- Defaults back to previous account when making updates.
- Support outbound calling.
- Handling scripts.
- Organize data profiles.
- Poor performance in Google Chrome browser. Seems like it's off and on.
- Make a one-on-one data export of routing filters.
- Customer service.
- Project setup.
- Reporting both query and new reporting.
- Import of lists.
- Integrate calling within the product (ConnectMeVoice should be behind the scenes).
- Copy reporting from one project to another.
- Copy result codes from one project to another.
- Integration with our email.
- Follow ups and call backs.
- Easy of use.
- Connectivity from time to time.
- Good database structure.
- Makes it easy to do telemarketing calls efficiently.
- The email component is great - we send emails following most calls.
- Email deliverability has been an issue - we are working on this with them.
- Autodial for calling.
- Ability to track results.
- Has a texting feature.
- More stable platform for calls.
- Priority to whitelist outbound numbers.
- More appealing display.
VanillaSoft may not be great in an environment where a very large number of users will be using the program as there are more robust options available.
- Auto-routing of call list.
- Customer information management.
- Click-to-call function.
- Saving customer's data.
- Transferring calls between users.
- SMS function for Australia users.
- Easy to set up projects, add lists, and add users.
- Reports are easily obtainable and can be customized.
- Support is outstanding, they are always there for you when needed.
I hope to be back soon.
- The ability to reach out several times a day to a new lead.
- The ability to touch leads with calls, text and email.
- The reminders to follow up with prospects.
- Sending drip texts to larger groups.
- Sending drip emails
- Customize fields.
- Segments prospect lists.
- WYSIWYG script design.
- API's to databases (such as Little Green Light).