Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of vBoxxCloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
vBoxxCloud is a business solution for managing company files.The extensive online dashboard allows users to see who has access to which folders. Users can see who is connected with their Cloud and can even remove specific folders on systems or devices by adjusting the rights online.
Users can also set up shared folders and control how and from which device they can be accessed. Users can easily access shared documents through the sync tool or web browser. Admins can keep track of all activity within their organization, through weekly reports or by following the activity log. The vendor’s value proposition is that vBoxCloud is a robust cloud platform that gives users full control over, how, when and where they share and save information.
According to the vendor key features and benefits include:
- Business Monitoring
- Total Privacy
- File Locking
- Fast Synchronisation
- File Recovery
- Personalized Support
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: File search
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Single sign-on
- Supported: Two-step verification
- Supported: End-user encryption
- Supported: User and role management
- Supported: Strorage limit management
- Supported: File organization
- Supported: Device management
- Supported: Password protected files
- Supported: Performance
- Supported: Reliability
- Supported: Storage Reports
- Supported: Multi-language
- Supported: Multi-currency
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Outlook|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
- Service. You can mail, chat and call them and they always make time for the questions.
- Their servers are located in the Netherlands.
- Administrator interface
- To use vBoxx you have an interface as administrator. To add a user, you have to use another interface.
- When you are accessing your files via the web (not via the sync folder on your laptop, pc or tablet), you have to download and upload the file, you can't change it without downloading it. Unless I don't know [how to do] it.