Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 08, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
It simplifies complex configurations, centralizes changes and deployments. All of our clients are very happy with the relation cost/benefit of the vCenter Conf. Manager
- Easy management of the physical and virtual environment; you can move virtual machine easily from a physical host to another and will be easy lan maintenance because VMware updates will advise about the type of update if will need a reboot of VM of the host ...
- Delivers impressive capabilities that support hardening the VMware Infrastructure.
- Patch in VM templates and offline VMs is also possible using this product.
- vCenter Configuration Manager supports configuration management across virtual and physical servers and more.
- It a little cumbersome to get all features up and running.
- Takes a bit of knowledge to get to all configured and thievery setup.
- It would be great if it had a monitoring tool internally, a tool like Nagios for example.
Read Carlos Daniel Casañas Bertolo ஃ's full review
If you want the best compatibility with VMware products, this is it. There are other HyperVisor platforms out there, however, this software is native to VMWare. Reduces potential security threats through a unified approach to configuration management across the physical and virtual infrastructure.
vCenter Configuration Manager Scorecard Summary
About vCenter Configuration Manager
VMware's vCenter Configuration Manager is... a change and configuration management option.
Categories: Change and Configuration Management
vCenter Configuration Manager Technical Details