vCita

vCita is a winner!

December 31, 2021

We LOVE vCita

December 29, 2021

vCita it works well for the value

February 19, 2020

Role-based user permissions (6)

9.7

Customer data management / contact management (5)

9.4

Mobile access (7)

Custom fields (7)

6.7

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of vCita, and make your voice heard!

Essentials

$29

Business

$59

Platinum

$99

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.vcita.com/pricing

Sales Force Automation

Marketing Automation

CRM Project Management

Customization

Security

9.7

Platform

What is vCita?

vCita is a marketing-focused CRM for service providers. According to the vendor, the product helps service providers move clients through every stage of the sales cycle: from the first point of contact to closing, upselling and follow-up.

vCita is a lightweight CRM with the following features:

- Manage appointments, payments, and clients
- Access info & respond to clients on the go with a mobile app
- Invite clients to view information / perform actions on a personalized client portal
- Assign clients or leads to staff members
- Get instant notifications for every "red flag" - let nothing slip through the cracks
- Set follow-up reminders for future tasks
- Add tags, client custom-fields & notes
- Share and receive documents online
- Sync with Gmail, iCal and other calendars
- Build a client base with a lead-capturing widget
- Accept appointment requests from verified prospects 24/7

• Supported: Online Coupons
  • Supported: Automated Follow-Ups
  • Supported: Team Collaboration

vCita Screenshots

Exclusively designed for service providers & service-based businessesThe only marketing-driven CRM for small businesses

vCita Integrations

vCita Competitors

vCita Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Hebrew

What is vCita's best feature?

Reviewers rate Role-based user permissions highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses vCita?

The most common users of vCita are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

December 31, 2021

vCita is a winner!

We use vCita for the following: 1. Online payment portal - which allows us to accept payments faster. 2. Appointment scheduling - which makes appointment scheduling easier and more efficient. 3. Messaging with clients - which allows us to communicate very quickly. 4. Exchanging documents with clients - which allows us to keep documents in one place. The online payment portal makes payments much easier and faster.
  • Online payments.
  • Appointment scheduling.
  • Messaging.
  • Receiving and sending documents.
  • Fillable pdf forms that don't require downloading and remain online.
  • More online payment link choices - currently only works with Square, Stripe, and PayPal.
  • Confirming user email addresses prior to accepting profile (rather than allowing incomplete or non-existent email addresses).
It makes client communication extremely easy - we can message and schedule online appointments. Clients really like those options. We also like the online payment portal. That way clients can pay at their convenience, and we don't end up with credit card information that requires PCI compliance. It also helps with payments. It would also help with invoicing, but unfortunately, there are only 3 linked payment options (Square, Stripe, and PayPal). If you don't use one of those payment processors, you cannot link to billing.
Relatively quick response times when we submit questions. Generally the answers are sufficient to address our questions.
December 29, 2021

We LOVE vCita

John Stroud | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a Christian nonprofit organization that offers life and spiritual coaching for adults who are dealing with issues that have become obstacles to the life they truly want to live. We have a team of coaches who meet one-on-one or with small groups. We needed a web-based solution to help us manage client relationships. This needs to include appointment management, communication, and financial transactions. Ideally, we needed a telehealth tool that would give us the ability to manage both face-to-face and virtual appointments. It had to be scalable for the future and useful for clients not only in our city or state but accessible to a national, even international client base.
  • Client Management
  • Appointment Scheduling
  • Form creation and Deployment
  • Payment collection: We want to have an option to allow clients to choose the amount they wish to pay.
  • Improved ease of use with forms.
It is nearly perfect for the work we do. With it, we can manage our client relationships more effectively. After setting the appointment, the system automatically sends out reminders that can be tailored to suit your level of need. The fact that it uses Zoom is a real plus for us. It is the most reliable teleconferencing software we've used- and we have used many! We love this product!
I think the support team is amazing. I appreciate the bot, and it very often finds what I need, but sometimes I need live support. My only complaint is that occasionally there's a lag between the time I need help and when live help is available. Once they get there, they square things up for me really quickly! Stellar support!
VCita Rocks My Business! I use this for communicating with EVERY bride, and bridal is a field in which perfect customer service is required. I integrated the VCita contact form on my website, and my brides rave about my easy-peasy booking, contact, and payment through their personal client portal with vCita!
  • Integration of Contact/Client Portal Into Website.
  • Keeps all of my Client Data in ONE Place (easy!)
  • Ability to Store Images/Documents on a Client's File.
  • Ability to have Internal Only Notes on a Client's File.
  • I don't have anything to say here!
This is great for ANY business that offers online scheduling or works with clients. I love peeking all client data in one place, and being able to track my leads and provide epic customer service with this great tool!
Always quick to reply and help out!
Samuel Reynolds | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used vCita for nearly ten years, and I have been pleased with their products and services. They helped me with the flood of emails I used to get for booking sessions and needed a separate merchant account for payment. They also make it easier for my assistant to use my account through her portal.
  • Answer my questions and requests.
  • Keep me posted on renewals for their service.
  • Continually add new features over the years.
  • They've become more restrictive with their live customer service hours.
It's way easier to supply people with a link to book services than it is to rely on a glut of emails from potential clients.
I do miss the days when I could easily call up a rep and talk to them about any issues I had with the service. But I still do hear back from the customer service rep during the week within 24 hours.
David Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer
vCita was originally used as an appointment booking service for my computer training business. It was very good for allowing customers to book an appointment online without having to call me back and forth until we found a time that worked for us. Initially, this saved me a lot of time and allowed me to prepare better for training sessions and the customer had an opportunity to put the nature of the lesson in the request. As time went by, more features were added to the platform allowing me to take payments, store documents and increase my interaction which resulted in more repeat business. Now I am using vCita as a support service in addition to the initial use of appointment bookings. Customers can make initial contact with their issue and request a solution at a time that I can help them best. It is a win-win for both parties. I can see the potential to build a strong customer base with the marketing features as vCita continues to develop.
  • Great for online appointment bookings.
  • Good for taking payments.
  • Good for onboarding new clients.
  • Integrates with your website.
  • Integrates with Facebook Pages.
  • Expensive for the features you get.
  • Some features appear disjointed.
  • Not a complete system yet.
It is really good for taking online bookings including the scheduling of repeat appointments. The ability to store documents for particular clients is useful however I feel that the client should have a more secure method of access if you were to put sensitive information on their profile. At the moment the client only needs their email address to get into their profile which is good to allow them to review a history of interaction.
With continued improvements and new features added the platform is growing into a CRM tool however I feel it is still not complete and can be used for this purpose but with limitations.
Denise Deem | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the online scheduler by vCita. We pay for five users. Many people like to schedule an appointment online rather than calling to make an appointment. This gives them the option of making an appointment easier.
  • The help "chat" is excellent
  • You can script your own message in the widget
  • Syncing with our google calendars has some flaws or is just not clear
  • Messages show unread when they have been read
vCita is a good program at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend it. I looked at other programs before choosing this one and am glad I decided vCita. I haven't noticed any upgrades in the past two years since using it, so I'm sure they could improve. I always find email tips helpful on how to master any dashboard, but they do not offer those.
Josh Randall | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use vCita to manage prospective client communications. It allows us to have a widget on the website so we can address pre-sale questions and also allow for appointments to be scheduled. We use it on purchase pages of the website. vCita works well for us and clients like the ability to ask questions right from the page where they are looking at a service to purchase.
  • Very easy implementation of a contact/scheduling widget.
  • Allows for scheduling of appointments with clients. The setup is easy and the allotted times can be changed as needed. Easy for the client to use as well.
  • Managing communication between individual clients is easy as well.
  • I would really like to see a live chat feature added so we don't have to use another piece of software.
  • At times I've had trouble finding particular settings. A little confusing sometimes to navigate the admin menu.
vCita is very well suited for managing communications with clients.
MaryLee Trettenero | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use vCita on my website so clients can book appointments with me. I am a one man show so it's the whole organization. I needed to automate my bookings. Prior to vCita I did everything manually.
  • Make it easy for clients to book the variety of services I offer.
  • They make it easy for me to adjust my schedule. I can add hours or block out times I'm away.
  • Make it easy to offer special promotions
  • They have a problem with the interface with Paypal. Dozens of clients have been kicked off the transaction, not completing their appointment requests even though they entered their credit card information. Another colleague has this same issue.
  • I go around this issue by not requiring that they provide payment at the time of the booking. I send them a manual invoice from Paypal. It adds extra time but I can't take the chance their appointments won't go through.
  • I have clients that receive confirmation notices that are not for the time that they booked. Sometimes, it has to do with time zones. It used to happen frequently when someone has a phone number registered in a different time zone. It hasn't happened in the past few months so they may have corrected this.
  • I can't change an appointment if the client made a mistake and booked the wrong type of service. The client has to cancel and rebook the appointment themselves. I should be able to do that once a client notifies me.
Well suited to freelancers who have clients that book appointments with them. It's good when a freelancer offers a variety of services. When it's working, it's good for a client to be able to book an appointment and pay for it at any time of the day or night. I don't know the scenarios that would be less appropriate. There are many features, like for groups, that I don't use.
Debbie Sonntag | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using vCita to schedule calls with clients and prospects and to send/receive secure files containing sensitive data.
  • Integrates with Google Calendar
  • Integrates with our website
  • Responds to support inquiries quickly
  • Wish we could send/receive multiple attachments (or no attachments) in a single message.
  • Back-end navigation is not very intuitive
  • We would like access for multiple staff members and their email marketing, but it's a bit too pricey
We moved to vCita from a different online scheduling solution because of their integration with our new website manager (Duda). They are more expensive, but we were able to justify the additional cost because of this integration and the additional file sharing feature (although this feature's functionality is less than ideal).
Christopher Cater | TrustRadius Reviewer
Teach Me Tech uses vCita as the main CRM system for the company. We use it to hold customer information like phone number, address, work history, and payment information. It also is our deployment software. When it’s time for a job the dispatcher will look to the software to inform the tech where the next location is. Lastly, the client's schedule works through the software as well.
  • Allows customer service to send links to schedule an appointment for a particular service
  • Allows the client to pay in multiple ways after service
  • Send SMS reminder to tech and client for appointments
  • I would like more visual customization for the invoice
  • I would like to customize the booking pages whenever a link is sent out or the page is embedded on the company website
  • I would like all payments to be attached to a particular job instead of showing as just a payment for a customer
I find that vCita works great for our needs as a home services company. I would like some more integration on the CRM side and the ability to put in more customer information like communication history and a better tagging system.