https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Vz/qo/D64C2PIWTT7Z.JPEGvCita Has Some Great Features And A Few Software GlitchesI use vCita on my website so clients can book appointments with me. I am a one man show so it's the whole organization. I needed to automate my bookings. Prior to vCita I did everything manually.,Make it easy for clients to book the variety of services I offer. They make it easy for me to adjust my schedule. I can add hours or block out times I'm away. Make it easy to offer special promotions,They have a problem with the interface with Paypal. Dozens of clients have been kicked off the transaction, not completing their appointment requests even though they entered their credit card information. Another colleague has this same issue. I go around this issue by not requiring that they provide payment at the time of the booking. I send them a manual invoice from Paypal. It adds extra time but I can't take the chance their appointments won't go through. I have clients that receive confirmation notices that are not for the time that they booked. Sometimes, it has to do with time zones. It used to happen frequently when someone has a phone number registered in a different time zone. It hasn't happened in the past few months so they may have corrected this. I can't change an appointment if the client made a mistake and booked the wrong type of service. The client has to cancel and rebook the appointment themselves. I should be able to do that once a client notifies me.,4,In the overall, by automating the appointment booking process, vCita saved hours of my time from having to book appointments myself. It's user-friendly so it makes a positive impression on my clients.,,Authorize.Net, ThriveHivevCita is terrific for home-service companiesTeach Me Tech uses vCita as the main CRM system for the company. We use it to hold customer information like phone number, address, work history, and payment information. It also is our deployment software. When it’s time for a job the dispatcher will look to the software to inform the tech where the next location is. Lastly, the client's schedule works through the software as well.,Allows customer service to send links to schedule an appointment for a particular service Allows the client to pay in multiple ways after service Send SMS reminder to tech and client for appointments,I would like more visual customization for the invoice I would like to customize the booking pages whenever a link is sent out or the page is embedded on the company website I would like all payments to be attached to a particular job instead of showing as just a payment for a customer,10,The software allows easier payments for my company I wish the reporting were better but offers a basic overview of finances The ability to track previous work is very important to me,Salesforce App CloudvCita for On-Line scheduling and File SharingWe are using vCita to schedule calls with clients and prospects and to send/receive secure files containing sensitive data.,Integrates with Google Calendar Integrates with our website Responds to support inquiries quickly,Wish we could send/receive multiple attachments (or no attachments) in a single message. Back-end navigation is not very intuitive We would like access for multiple staff members and their email marketing, but it's a bit too pricey,5,Streamlines and automates our appointment-setting process Allows us to use a single client solution to provide multiple solutions,TimeTrade
vCita

vCita Reviews

vCita
Filter 5 vetted vCita reviews and ratings
MaryLee Trettenero profile photo
August 21, 2018

Review: "vCita Has Some Great Features And A Few Software Glitches"

• Make it easy for clients to book the variety of services I offer.
  • They make it easy for me to adjust my schedule. I can add hours or block out times I'm away.
  • Make it easy to offer special promotions
  • They have a problem with the interface with Paypal. Dozens of clients have been kicked off the transaction, not completing their appointment requests even though they entered their credit card information. Another colleague has this same issue.
  • I go around this issue by not requiring that they provide payment at the time of the booking. I send them a manual invoice from Paypal. It adds extra time but I can't take the chance their appointments won't go through.
  • I have clients that receive confirmation notices that are not for the time that they booked. Sometimes, it has to do with time zones. It used to happen frequently when someone has a phone number registered in a different time zone. It hasn't happened in the past few months so they may have corrected this.
  • I can't change an appointment if the client made a mistake and booked the wrong type of service. The client has to cancel and rebook the appointment themselves. I should be able to do that once a client notifies me.
Well suited to freelancers who have clients that book appointments with them. It's good when a freelancer offers a variety of services. When it's working, it's good for a client to be able to book an appointment and pay for it at any time of the day or night. I don't know the scenarios that would be less appropriate. There are many features, like for groups, that I don't use.
Read MaryLee Trettenero's full review
Christopher Cater profile photo
August 10, 2018

Review: "vCita is terrific for home-service companies"

• Allows customer service to send links to schedule an appointment for a particular service
  • Allows the client to pay in multiple ways after service
  • Send SMS reminder to tech and client for appointments
  • I would like more visual customization for the invoice
  • I would like to customize the booking pages whenever a link is sent out or the page is embedded on the company website
  • I would like all payments to be attached to a particular job instead of showing as just a payment for a customer
I find that vCita works great for our needs as a home services company. I would like some more integration on the CRM side and the ability to put in more customer information like communication history and a better tagging system.
Read Christopher Cater's full review
Debbie Sonntag profile photo
August 10, 2018

Review: "vCita for On-Line scheduling and File Sharing"

• Integrates with Google Calendar
  • Integrates with our website
  • Responds to support inquiries quickly
  • Wish we could send/receive multiple attachments (or no attachments) in a single message.
  • Back-end navigation is not very intuitive
  • We would like access for multiple staff members and their email marketing, but it's a bit too pricey
We moved to vCita from a different online scheduling solution because of their integration with our new website manager (Duda). They are more expensive, but we were able to justify the additional cost because of this integration and the additional file sharing feature (although this feature's functionality is less than ideal).
Read Debbie Sonntag's full review

vCita Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (1)
Workflow management (1)
Email marketing (1)
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Reporting (1)
Custom fields (3)
6.3
API for custom integration (1)
Role-based user permissions (2)
Mobile access (2)
9.5

About vCita

vCita is a marketing-focused CRM for service providers. According to the vendor, the product helps service providers move clients through every stage of the sales cycle: from the first point of contact to closing, upselling and follow-up.

vCita is a super lightweight CRM with the following features:

- Manage appointments, payments, and clients
- Access info & respond to clients on the go with a mobile app
- Invite clients to view information / perform actions on a personalized client portal
- Assign clients or leads to staff members
- Get instant notifications for every "red flag" - let nothing slip through the cracks
- Set follow-up reminders for future tasks
- Add tags, client custom-fields & notes
- Share and receive documents online
- Sync with Gmail, iCal and other calendars
- Build your client base with a beautiful lead-capturing widget
- Accept appointment requests from verified prospects 24/7
- Reduce no-shows by 44% with SMS & email reminders
- Send email, SMS & coupon marketing campaigns in minutes

vCita Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Does not have featureTerritory management
Does not have featureOpportunity management
Does not have featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Does not have featureQuote & order management
Does not have featureInteraction tracking
Does not have featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Does not have featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Does not have featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureForecasting
Does not have featurePipeline visualization
Does not have featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Does not have featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Does not have featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Does not have featureSocial data
Does not have featureSocial engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
Does not have featureMarketing automation
Does not have featureCompensation management
Platform Features