Reviews (1-4 of 4)
February 18, 2020
We use Venngage to create invitations, employee communications, visual charts, informational summaries, and organizational charts.
- Org Charts
- Client Proposals
- Benefits Summaries
- Creating specific interview templates
Read this authenticated review
I think that the attention that I get as a small business owner from Venngage is excellent. They quickly respond to questions and provide information that helps to resolve the issue that I am having.
May 09, 2018
Venngage is used internally for creating marketing and promotional materials for International Education & Engagement at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse. A lot of us have a background in either marketing, design, or communication. Venngage allows us to control our brand while providing a creative outlet that adds to our overall work satisfaction in IEE.
- Venngage provides great professional looking templates to get you started!
- It's easy to use and you can download your designs in different formats.
- Venngage has an image search, which is helpful when you want to add images easily to your design. They also allow you to upload your own photos.
- We really need Venngage to provide more fonts. Many organizations have "style guides" that designers have to adhere to.
- I wish there was an easier way to convert designs to different sizes/resolutions. Our designs are posted on digital screens and have to be the correct resolution to do so but digital and print materials vary in sizes and it would be nice to easier convert to poster card size for example.
- Venngage could also add filters to their functionalities. Filters similar to those found on social media platforms would be helpful and less time-consuming.
Read Sami Sonkowsky M.S.Ed's full review
Venngage is great for designs and promotions that need a quick turn around. It's great for digital marketing and can compliment any social media platform or website. I would say Venngage is less suited for university-wide print publications/distributions. These should go through UWL Communication Services to ensure they adhere to university guidelines.
Our company uses Venngage to produce marketing collateral, promotional assets (print and digital), infographics, social media content, and sales materials in-house, without the need to hire an outside graphic designer. We initially signed on with Venngage in order to fulfill a need for a professionally-designed industry report, the creation of which we did not have the budget to outsource. Having Venngage was a huge assist in that it allowed us to customize and edit the report as it was being crafted and designed in real-time - and quickly - without the need to vet, onboard, or engage anyone externally. We then proceeded to experiment with Venngage for the creation of social media materials and web banners and look to how we could incorporate infographics more regularly in our original content pipeline.
- Extremely user-friendly: simple, easy-to-follow interface really made ramping up on the offering incredibly fast and painless.
- Variety of templates: Venngage has a HUGE assortment of templates ranging from corporate reports and business decks to more visually-engaging, "fun" content such as infographics, awesome charts, and highly customizable social graphics.
- Brand-alignment: we really appreciated the opportunity to tee up our brand guidelines and have those remain on the back-end and let us apply our style guide to multiple templates instantaneously.
- While extremely helpful, I do think the ability to import and apply your brand guidelines (typography, colors, logo, etc.) to any template instantaneously could be improved, and the array of auto-populated "on-brand" templates could be amplified.
Read this authenticated review
If you are a small business or even a small team within a larger firm, Venngage is extremely useful. Larger enterprises, with in-house designers or multiple design stakeholders, may not find the offering appropriate as it's THAT easy to use that it could lead to folks going outside the lines of official, corporate-mandated brand guidelines. That said, for small businesses, this is absolutely the best tool I have come across (after trying many from Adobe Spark to Canva and others), and for the monthly price of $49, you cannot beat the amount of original graphics and materials you are able to produce, without having any prior "design" experience to boot.
May 16, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Venngage is currently being used in conjunction with other visualization tools to communicate our institutional data with both our internal and external audiences. The Division of Assessment, Planning and Continuous Improvement [department] at the institution oversees the creation of the visuals created with this software. They oftentimes work with other divisions within the institution to bring in data for larger scale reporting projects.
- Venngage comes with a good suite of templates for starting projects from. For anyone working with infographics, getting started is usually 3/4 of the battle and having a good set of templates to choose from is a nice feature to save you time searching the internet.
- Venngage makes it easy to change colors on most of their shapes, lines, backgrounds, etc.. ie., it is simple to customize in Venngage, which is incredibly important if you have a large team of users and not a great deal of time to train them in working with these types of tools.
- Venngage's auto-save feature is not only one of it's best assets, but it has saved our team many times! Not all competitors have this feature and when you're working with precision as intricate as you typically are with an Infographic, auto-save is imperative!
- It's hard to lock graphics into place in Venngage once you create something.
- Layering is next to impossible. The feature is there but is very difficult to use and most times the user is better off copying the object over instead
- Unless you have a business account (we have a professional account- middle grade) you cannot sort and organize your infographics. This is messy and cumbersome to go through and the price difference between professional and business grade accounts was quite large.
Read this authenticated review
Venngage works really well for basically creating any type of standard infographic that you can see when you browse the templates. We have used it successfully to communicate retention data, strategic plan information, workflows and more. It doesn't work as well though when you try to get too fancy with it. Meaning, you want a Word Cloud taking on a specific shape or reusing certain words a specific number of times. For those things, we found that it was best to use another application and then import the work as a graphic.
Venngage Scorecard Summary
What is Venngage?
Venngage is an infographics creation platform. Users can create inforgraphics for their marketing team from scratch or from a template.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Premium||$19||per user/per month|
|Business||$49||per user/per month|
Venngage Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
Venngage Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Venngage Technical Details