November 17, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Our school uses Veracross for faculty, parent, and student portals. Teachers can take attendance, post assignments, record grades, and make announcements. Parents can view the calendar, check students grades and reports, and get important messages from the teachers. Students rely on it as a way to check homework assignments and current class grades. Veracross keeps track of the school calendar and school directory as well as other things.
- Grades-Real time data about grades for students, parents, and teachers.
- Directory-Easy to find information about students and faculty in one place.
- Calendar-Easy to check on school events and other activities.
- Homework assignments-I wish that you could duplicate assignments for different sections of a class. As it is now, you have to enter it separately.
- The library feature is difficult for some teachers to manage.
- The class website isn't as easy to use as some other programs.
Read Nicole Glover's full review
Veracross is great to use for a grade book and a place to post assignments and give feedback. The calendar is informative, but not useful for scheduling appointments. Overall, it is most used for attendance tracking.