VertifyData

Connects tools but too complex

November 28, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of VertifyData, and make your voice heard!

Basic License

$6,000

Standard License

$15,000

Premium License

$31,188

• $6,000 Per LicenseRequired
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://vertify.com/pricing

What is VertifyData?

Vertify is a software that allows marketers and other lines of business to connect their critical tech stack unlocking their customer data. It promises to turn incomplete and messy data into insights and allows for effective actions for business users based on truthful data.

Here is the main painpoint the tool is intended to solve: Integrations are necessary, but never seem to be as easy as we'd like them to be. Too often, data lives across an entire organization.

Key Areas Of Vertify
  • Controls the flow of customer data between 1st (internal tech stack) and 3rd (GA, list buys, etc.) party data sources.
  • No coding or need to understand API's.
  • Designed for the business user with a simple drag and drop method.
  • Real-time delivery of data between applications ensuring data remains in sync.
  • Helps identify and resolve data quality issues across the connected tech stack.
  • Simple for small businesses to get up and running with templates.
  • Scalable with custom integrations for medium, large and enterprise companies.
  • 80+ prebuilt connectors to key business technologies and building more.

VertifyData Video

Vertify is changing the iPaas game

VertifyData Integrations

VertifyData Competitors

VertifyData Customer Size Distribution

Consumers0%
Small Businesses (1-50 employees)30%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)60%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)10%

VertifyData Technical Details

Supported CountriesUnited States, England, Germany, Italy, France, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, Brazil, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador, Uruguay, Venezuela
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

What is VertifyData?

VertifyData is a cloud-based integration platform with core integration capacities, including a drag-and-drop interface and real-time synchronization. It also offers over 80 prebuilt connectors and templates, plus customizable integrations for scaling businesses.

What is VertifyData's best feature?

Reviewers rate Data quality services highest, with a score of 8.

Who uses VertifyData?

The most common users of VertifyData are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

The Marketing department is using VerifyData to sync company and contact information between NetSuite CRM+ and Marketo marketing automation software.
  • Communication.
  • They're constantly trying to improve.
  • Glitches/Error messages.
When we first implemented, there were a lot of fields not set up/syncing properly. But by consulting with Vertify, for a lot of hours, we have been able to work through a lot of those errors, and our Account Manager and the tech support people like Markus and Jamie have been very supportive and helpful in getting us up and running properly.
Michael Florin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using VertifyData to organize the flow of data between Salesforce and Marketo. Specifically entities which are not synced natively. As our Salesforce structure is extremely customized, and we needed a specific representation of these Custom Objects in Marketo we were relying on a third party tool to help us achieve that.
  • Ease of use - I don't want to say that data integration platforms couldn't still be easier to use, but given the complexity of the matter, I think VertifyData is doing a great job of being understandable, consistent and logical.
  • Reliability of service - once you leave the setup phase behind you, the data movement machine runs in the background without any noise or interruption.
  • I think the UI could get a refresher. It looks a little old-school and I sometimes get lost in the navigation.
  • I saw some inconsistencies on the scheduler, most likely caused by time zone differences. One dialogue reflected the user's time zone, the next server's time zone.
I would recommend it, as VertifyData exactly fit our use case. I can't speak for all use cases and all connectors - naturally - but the ones we are using and have explored so far, work perfectly well. Also, being a person myself that is not fluent in SQL or JSON or API language in general, I was still able to create all workflows our company needed myself. Which I consider a huge benefit.
December 26, 2018

VertifyData FTW!

Our organization currently uses VertifyData to connect our CRM (HubSpot) and ERP (NetSuite). The integration of these systems is the backbone of our entire deal process.

A year ago, I was hired to work on the integration as it was broken due to an internal lack of maintenance. VertifyData initiated contact through a friendly message (shout out to Kevin, our awesome Account Manager!), and started the mission of restoring the integration by scheduling a 'Product Walk-Through' meeting. Upon starting the meeting, I immediately felt comfortable. Over the course of the meeting, I was guided in the right direction; this continued with a follow-up meeting and questions thereafter. Of course, there was a learning curve to acclimate to the interface; however, this is true with any new application. Over a relatively short period of time, it becomes quite intuitive.

As with anything data related, errors occur. Upon help desk ticket submission, I always receive assistance in a timely manner. Moreover, more complex issues are taken seriously and elevated to an appropriate level.

We confidently continue to build our integration and intend to integrate additional systems in the next few months (SQL and an eCommerce solution). I recommend the services of VertifyData!
  • Account Management
  • Data Integration
  • Help Desk
  • Automated error trouble-shooting is not always clear/helpful
  • Clearly distinguishing internal errors vs. external errors
  • Perhaps a blog where users can interact with questions + solutions
In my experience, bilaterally connecting a CRM with an ERP.
We use Vertify to connect our ESP to our CRM. This allows us to have client data in the email tool for segmentation and triggering of messages.
  • All clients in the CRM are mirrored in the ESP.
  • Data points about client interaction are pushed to the email tool.
  • Emails can be triggered based off activities that are tracked in the CRM.
  • One or two-way syncs can be configured.
  • Requires a developer to make even simple changes.
  • Integration process long and overly complex.
  • Lack of transparency to view data objects in real time.
Good tool to make basic system connections for common integrations. Any custom tools require laborious field mapping and help from developers. Support from the vendor is sub-par.