VictorOps is an IT infrastructure monitoring platform from the company of the same name in Boulder, Colorado.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Gb/Tk/TVD7WXL8K5NQ.jpegVictorOps - Amazing, easy on-call solutionI have used VictorOps for many years as my alerting system to let me know when systems are having any issues. It is being used for all external services and servers. It allows us to instantly know the status of our systems and let's us know when we need to address issues.,Easy Setup Great plug-in for many monitoring services Reliable,None,10,Don't have to manage systems Don't have to pay someone to set up and manage complicated alerting systems Easy Setup,PagerDuty,Ubuntu Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS
VictorOps

VictorOps Reviews

VictorOps
Filter 3 vetted VictorOps reviews and ratings
Zachary Zager, MBA profile photo
February 01, 2018

Review: "VictorOps - Amazing, easy on-call solution"

• Easy Setup
  • Great plug-in for many monitoring services
  • Reliable
  • None
VictorOps alerting is great for any company that wants to have an outsourced alerting system without having to manage it all internally. It has been, honestly, 100% reliable for me and gives me instant alerting whenever an issue comes up with my systems. It makes online alerting and rotation a breeze.
Read Zachary Zager, MBA's full review