Reviews (1-4 of 4)
July 20, 2015
VidCruiter is currently used to hire 80-100 seasonal outdoor education instructors for our 3-4 month spring and fall seasons. Later we will add other seasonal and full time positions (we are still on our first season). As the director of operations, I have set it up, maintain it and am the main person using it for hiring on a daily basis. Other managers review and rate the candidates and sit in on interviews. Previously we had our own homemade system that was entirely manual. VidCruiter really helps with keeping everything in one place and easily organized for applicants and HR staff.
- VidCruiter is my first Applicant Tracking System but it was still relatively easy to set up exactly to our needs and there was lots of support over email and the phone / internet meetings during the setup and after. It is easy to use and update too, no coding ability needed.
- The integrated video and live interviews are unique to VidCruiter and why we chose it over competing products. They are easy to setup and use and provide the HR staff with a much more personal feeling for who the applicants are.
- The auto rating of the applicants and their references along with the easy rating of applicant video interviews and any other data entered sorts applicants after what abilities are important to your company and makes it easy to start with the most suited candidates and work your way down.
- As there are constant ongoing improvements and development done to make it as good as possible and to incorporate the clients specific needs, some functions may not be well documented. The very responsive support staff make up for this though through email and phone follow up whenever needed.
- Some functions may not be supported but the development team is very responsive in working on developing solutions for the clients specific needs, which may later benefit other customers too.
Read Lars Godthaab Nielsen's full review
Video and live interviews built into the software has enabled us to have a more personal understanding of who the applicants are. Many of our applicants are out and about and only have internet access on an infrequent basis. The software and setup is flexible enough that we can meet their special needs also. The continued development and very responsive customer support means that we have been able to find satisfactory solutions to all our particular needs.
July 06, 2015
We used VidCruiter to help us recruit, and manage over 300 volunteers. In the 2013 Canadian Track and Field Championships, I came into the role of Volunteer Chair at a late date and all the processes were on paper. It became clear very quickly that an online method would save time in the application process, and improve communications with the volunteers throughout the whole process.
- VidCruiter grasped what it was that we needed and wanted to understand how their product could improve the experience of the applicants and volunteers.
- We had people with various experience with technology on the planning team, and Remi's patience and professionalism with everyone involved meant that we could all get behind this new process. We also increased our volunteer roll from the previous year, and saved a lot of time so that we could focus on the event and less on the volunteer tracking process.
- Their service orientation is very strong. I never once felt that we were falling behind and could always get in touch with VidCruiter when needed.
- This was my first time developing something like this with a company like VidCruiter and was very satisfied with the process.
Read Chris Robicheau's full review
The product we developed was very useful for our purposes. Had we known what this product could do, and with enough time, we may have explored different application methods for different types of volunteers.
June 18, 2015
We use VidCruiter to enhance our current services, mainly for our international clients. It has helped streamline our process and has also given value to our clients.
- Support team is quick and efficient.
- Site is easy to navigate and manage.
- The company tries to tailor the service to what would be best for your organization.
- The way we use VidCruiter is very simple, so there are many steps that aren't necessary for us.
Read Andrea Dinan's full review
Some clients have loved the videos and have made them an integral part of the hiring process, but we have had one or two who don't understand the point. Some of our candidates were not impressed that they had to create a video.
June 04, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
We use Vidcruiter to assist with the recruiting in our call centre and it has proven to be a reliable and flexible platform that has streamlined our internal process.
- Amazing support is provided during launch and throughout the partnership
- Dedication to continuous improvement. Vidcruiter is listens to their clients and are always looking for ways to improve their product so that it accommodates a broad range of client's needs
- User friendly and customizable
- Reporting functionality is still being developed
- Individual and group scheduling calendar is currently being developed which will add great value to the product
- Exporting data still being developed
Read Angela Puzzolanti's full review
Data and reporting - review the boundaries of their reporting and data exporting capabilities and confirm that you can work within those confines. As I mentioned earlier, they are continuing to develop their reporting tools to improve these functions.
VidCruiter Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
The VidCruiter platform offers a variety of products and features designed specifically to optimize recruitment. The workflow system will allows users to map out the entire recruitment process and automate it to their level of comfort. The platform can be completely customized to meet the specific needs of any recruitment scenario.
Categories: Applicant Tracking
Hirevue, Jobvite, iCIMS
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?No
VidCruiter Support Options
VidCruiter Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English (US and GB), French, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Spanish (Spain and Mexico)|