Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We are very happy with Vidyard. The only reason we might not ever renew would be the price, based on any changes to our marketing budget.
Vidyard is a solid platform with many perks. Unlimited videos and link sharing all make vidyard a solid option when looking for a video platform to help drive your sales, marketing or training efforts.
Great tool, easy to use and intuitive. Great support if required and integrates with HubSpot very nicely
The only thing that may stop us from renewing, is the fact that it has been difficult to get our sales team to actually use Vidyard as much as we would like them to. This isn't as much a flaw with the program as it is with the mindset in our company.
Vidyard has become a core part of how we do business at our company. Our internal training videos are hosted on it, our website uses Vidyard videos, and customer-facing demos are all created and housed on Vidyard. It would be incredibly painful to switch providers and currently there is no reason to move away from it.
While I have enjoyed using Vidyard and especially appreciate the data analysis side of things, I no longer have as much time to dedicate to prospecting and send far fewer videos than I once did. I also have found some free tools that offer in app chat (so when a prospect clicks on the video, I get a notification and can chat with them as they're watching).
It's a key part of my daily workflow. It is just not something I could live without.
It has been an integral part of both our employees and customers experience. I would highly recommend VidYard to anyone looking for new ways to make their support interactions more personable and efficient. Not only that, but is a huge value add for existing customers of the HubSpot product as well.
Vidyard has become an integral part of our software stack. I can't imagine us not using vidyard at this point. I am sure that as time goes on we will continue to evaluate vidyard as well as competitors out there to decide whether we should continue with vidyard or not, but it certainly seems like for the time being, vidyard isn't going anywhere for us.
It's a great tool and I thoroughly enjoy using it. They only reason for the 8 is because I don't use it as much as I would like to, but then again, that's my fault and has nothing to do with the product itself. I haven't used the paid version of it just yet but I imagine that would be even better.
I'm definitely going to continue to use the GoVideo app but would want to look around to see if there are better alternatives to create higher quality content and videos for all to see.
It is a tool that has allowed us to stand out from the crowd in a very crowded space. While using Vidyard we place CTA's in videos to increase our click through rate 21x.
We are beginning to more fully use the system, and bring in features that we have not seen used by competitors.
Vidyard is a video tool built for virtual selling. It aims to make it easy to record and send videos that add a personal touch at all stages of the sales cycle–from prospecting to proposals. Backed by video analytics and integrations, Vidyard boasts users among thousands of virtual sales and marketing teams across the globe to help them generate more leads and close more deals with video.
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Video personalization
- Supported: Video SEO
- Supported: Integration to Marketing Automation
- Supported: Integration to Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration to Marketo
- Supported: Integration to HubSpot
- Supported: Video access controls
- Supported: User management
- Supported: SSO support
- Supported: Password protection
- Supported: Video link sharing
- Supported: Embed restrictions
- Supported: Internal video
- Supported: External video
- Supported: Player customization
- Supported: Embedded videos
- Supported: Video quality / Bandwidth controls
- Supported: Mobile compatibility
- Supported: Streaming quality reports
- Supported: Per viewer tracking
- Supported: Per video tracking
- Supported: Video analytics dashboard
- Supported: On-Demand video
- Supported: Live streaming
- Supported: Video upload & format support
- Supported: Video portal
- Supported: Video downloads
- Supported: Video editing
- Supported: High definition support
- Supported: Closed captioning / Transcription
- Supported: Video comments
- Supported: Screen and Webcam recording (user-generated video) tools
- Supported: Video emails
- Supported: Gmail plugin
- Supported: Outlook plugin
- Supported: Desktop app
- Supported: Virtual selling tools
- Supported: Sales Engagement Platform integrations
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Vidyard is an enterprise video platform built to turn viewers into customers with in-depth insights and robust integrations with different customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platforms.
Reviewers rate Video link sharing highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of Vidyard are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.