Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It performs very well. I have never had any bugs while recording, and none of the videos have been impaired or corrupted. I don't believe it integrates with any other software but you could contact the company to learn more. I am not sure if it is only available on Chrome.
It's usually quick. Have to update it pretty frequently and some pages take a long time to load.
You could easily record a short video and have it posted online or embedded in an email in minutes.
Vidyard has met our requirements across sales marketing and support needs. We have had no issues with performance utilizing the service now for 3 years.
Overall, it is great however, I do have this problem that keeps coming up. The last 5 seconds of my videos are getting cut off for no apparent reason.
It lags when moving between pages/tabs. It also takes some time to delete a video. Outside of that, it works very smoothly and easy to open from Google extension.
I've never had any performance issues with Vidyard, and their team is always incredibly responsive by both email and social media.
Never experienced a problem
We had a little trouble at first getting our team onto the same Vidyard account since we used the integration through HubSpot. We have been utilizing the phone app since our monitors don't have video and mic capabilities, and we have found video and sound to work really well and download times to be quick.
Everything works as expected. Very quick and easy to use!
Vidyard's performance is good.
Vidyard is a video tool built for virtual selling. It aims to make it easy to record and send videos that add a personal touch at all stages of the sales cycle–from prospecting to proposals. Backed by video analytics and integrations, Vidyard boasts users among thousands of virtual sales and marketing teams across the globe to help them generate more leads and close more deals with video.
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Video personalization
- Supported: Video SEO
- Supported: Integration to Marketing Automation
- Supported: Integration to Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration to Marketo
- Supported: Integration to HubSpot
- Supported: Video access controls
- Supported: User management
- Supported: SSO support
- Supported: Password protection
- Supported: Video link sharing
- Supported: Embed restrictions
- Supported: Internal video
- Supported: External video
- Supported: Player customization
- Supported: Embedded videos
- Supported: Video quality / Bandwidth controls
- Supported: Mobile compatibility
- Supported: Streaming quality reports
- Supported: Per viewer tracking
- Supported: Per video tracking
- Supported: Video analytics dashboard
- Supported: On-Demand video
- Supported: Live streaming
- Supported: Video upload & format support
- Supported: Video portal
- Supported: Video downloads
- Supported: Video editing
- Supported: High definition support
- Supported: Closed captioning / Transcription
- Supported: Video comments
- Supported: Screen and Webcam recording (user-generated video) tools
- Supported: Video emails
- Supported: Gmail plugin
- Supported: Outlook plugin
- Supported: Desktop app
- Supported: Virtual selling tools
- Supported: Sales Engagement Platform integrations
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Vidyard is an enterprise video platform built to turn viewers into customers with in-depth insights and robust integrations with different customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platforms.
Reviewers rate Video link sharing highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of Vidyard are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.