Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 13, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Viewpoint ProContractor is used at our company for earthwork and large area takeoffs. It is used in our estimating department and is then used to help our crews understand the site when working on the project. ProContractor is able to speed up the takeoffs when a CAD file is available for direct import.
- Procontractor is great with direct imports from CAD files.
- It is great with balancing sites or specific areas on site.
- Procontractor has multiple views and reports that help you to view the dirt movement on the site (grid, profile, 3D).
- Procontractor could do better with the quality of plan images it allows for importing in. We have plan sheets that will be downgraded in quality once imported. This makes the contour lines difficult to trace and see.
- Takeoffs for trenching could be added with greater detail options (cut classes, etc.).
Read Matt Snow's full review
Procontractor is well suited for earthwork takeoffs, but not as well suited for pipework & cut class takeoffs.