Vimeo Enterprise

Vimeo Enterprise

Vimeo Enterprise (Vimeo Livestream)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vimeo Enterprise, and make your voice heard!

What is Vimeo Enterprise?

24 people want pricing too

What is Hopin?

Hopin is an online events platform from the company of the same name in London, that provides tools for virtual events, or hybrid events, like ticketing and registration, limitless event rooms, an expo hall, chat, and networking, as well as event branding and attendee engagement tools. Integrations…

What is StreamShark Live Streaming Platform?

StreamShark is a live streaming solution that provides options for large enterprises as well as individuals or businesses with small to medium requirements.

What is Vimeo Enterprise?

Vimeo Enterprise, based on technology acquired with Livestream in September 2017 is the company's HD livestreaming platform touting auto-archiving, simultaneous live streaming, secure sharing with password and domain-level security, and audience engagement (e.g. chat), with SLA available at the highest tier service level. Vimeo Enterprise streaming solution enables the user to provide secure corporate comms and "no-fail" virtual events. Or, Vimeo OTT enables the user to launch a subscription service.

Vimeo Enterprise Technical Details

Kristina Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
Screencast-O-Matic isn't listed as an option in the similar products I've used, but their features are similar. I found that they didn't allow enough customization of display for my use within my program.

I had initially used Google Drive to host the videos but found that the quality was seriously lacked and there is no live option.

I had tried YouTube for recording and hosting my videos but their options were similar to Screencast-O-Matic in that the options for embeds did not match my needs, so I had to move on.

I'd also tried Loom.com which allows me to record my screen but the live option wasn't what I needed AND the embed options were very limited compared to Vimeo, so this also didn't work out well.
Dylan Costa, CTS-D, DMC-E | TrustRadius Reviewer
We chose Vimeo Live over StreamGuys as the yearly subscription model is much more flexible for our budget situation. The ease of use of the Broadcaster in Vimeo Live also reduced the amount of technical assistance required during events. The flexibility of embedding Vimeo Live streams into web and other social media with our own branding make it a better choice that Facebook and GoToMeeting.