Vimeo Enterprise (Vimeo Livestream)
Read all reviews
I am currently using Vimeo to host my videos for an online program in my business. I have seven modules within the program, each with at …
We are a university and we use Vimeo Live for three primary purposes. One is to expand our events to other venues on campus. With no space …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vimeo Enterprise, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
24 people want pricing too
Vimeo Enterprise, based on technology acquired with Livestream in September 2017 is the company's HD livestreaming platform touting auto-archiving, simultaneous live streaming, secure sharing with password and domain-level security, and audience engagement (e.g. chat), with SLA available at the highest tier service level. Vimeo Enterprise streaming solution enables the user to provide secure corporate comms and "no-fail" virtual events. Or, Vimeo OTT enables the user to launch a subscription service.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Positive ROI - the pricing is better than other comparable services with a better end result. So, the return on investment is significant since it is an inexpensive way to deliver what I need to my program users.
- Positive - their 30 day trial period is so helpful to be able to determine if this is truly a good investment for you/your business. I was able to do all that I needed to within the first 30 days for live video, then continue with keeping the embed links with the continuing monthly subscription.
- Positive - good analytics within the account (not Google Analytics with my level of subscription) so I can see how many users are viewing my videos, what devices they're on, and where they are in the world. This is all important for my business.
- As a University we view this as way to include a larger community in our events and ROI is not direct.
- We moved from a pay per event streaming service to a yearly subscription with Vimeo Live and our usage has increased as departments don't have to consider the cost of each event.