Vimeo Reviews

Marissa Roth | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2020

Vimeo was the best move for our company.

Support Rating

I have only needed support twice and in both cases, support was provided punctually. The service agent went as far as explaining how the issue could be avoided in the future, how to troubleshoot, and get ahead of any questions that may surface down the road.
Read Marissa Roth's full review
Marquita Angelina | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 05, 2020

Highly disappointed with Vimeo

Support Rating

You can read my previous written summaries to see why in detail. But to sum it up, it's their overall email customer support as to why I give this review. Again, if you look at my previous details, I did my best to remain objective in my review. I gave them credit for their strengths, but indeed, I did also rant about their weaknesses.
Read Marquita Angelina's full review
June 16, 2020

Great Potential, But Fell Short. Customer Support Nonexistent

Support Rating

Terrible support. When I subscribed to Premium we were guaranteed support. However, after the first e-mail I received from them, I never heard from them again. I sent several emails over the course of a couple of weeks acknowledging that due to covid, I did not expect a miracle overnight and that I was keen to work on the issue with them. I have not heard from customer service at all. This is very disappointing. We lost customers due to the poor quality of the livestreams and were left to sort the issue out without their help.
Jonah Dempcy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Boutique Video Service Evokes Artsy Sophistication

Support Rating

I have never contacted Vimeo customer support, but the forums and web support available, and tutorials for advanced features of Vimeo, are all quite excellent. Given the company's image of being a premium video content delivery service, I imagine that Vimeo's support is excellent. So, I am ranking Vimeo 10 even though I have never had the need to contact customer support, because of the excellent support available online through forums and videos, and because of the image they have cultivated of being a smart, responsive company.
Read Jonah Dempcy's full review
Julianna Oates | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Why I love Vimeo!

Support Rating

I've contacted Vimeo support a few times over the years when I had a question about one thing or another and they always responded quickly and were helpful. Thankfully, their platform rarely has issues and is very user-friendly so generally when I have a question I'm able to find the answer or solution myself!
Read Julianna Oates's full review
March 10, 2020

Vimeo has helped us find so much new work!

Support Rating

I've never contacted Vimeo support but that's because I've never had to. The platform is easy to use and easy to navigate. It was set up intuitively so that users can figure everything out on their own. No complaints here! Vimeo is great for us and for our clients as well. All around A+ on our side!
November 15, 2019

Great full service video hosting and sharing product for (most of) your company's needs.

Support Rating

Vimeo has great customer support for their customers. They're always very quick to respond to our questions (on a pro membership). Unfortunately, we seem to have bumped up to their support limitations when we tried to move forward with their live streaming options. The support we need for this feature just isn't there yet.

Lead generation (16)
Video personalization (25)
eCommerce (8)
5.9
Support for advertisements (9)
Video SEO (18)
Integration to Marketing Automation (14)
Integration to Salesforce.com (5)
5.3
Integration to Marketo (5)
5.8
Integration to HubSpot (5)
6.2
Integration to Eloqua (3)
5.9
Integration to LMS (6)
Video access controls (29)
9.2
External video (26)
Player customization (25)
Embedded videos (30)
9.6
Video quality / Bandwidth controls (28)
Mobile compatibility (30)
A/B testing (7)
6.5
Streaming quality reports (10)
Per viewer tracking (17)
Per video tracking (22)
Video analytics dashboard (20)
On-Demand video (18)
Live streaming (10)
Impact of streaming on network (17)
Video upload & format support (27)
Video library / File management (25)
Video portal (17)
Audience polling (3)
5.2
Audience Q&A / Live chat (4)
6.5
Video comments (21)

About Vimeo

Vimeo provides tools for creators to host, share and sell videos, as well as video solutions to businesses for their internal communications and marketing needs.

For enterprises:

• Live video: High-quality streaming with features like polls, Q&A, and audience chat to keep viewers engaged wherever they are.

• Branded private portal: Centralize organizations’ live and on-demand videos with Showcase, a secure viewing destination for mobile and desktop.

• Enterprise-level security and privacy: Easily control who sees which videos with single sign-on (SSO), role-based access and more.

• Advanced analytics: Track audience engagement with location analytics, engagement graphs, and user-level stats.

• Dedicated support and services: Onboarding services and dedicated account management, plus access to Vimeo’s live production services and training.