ViralSweep

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ViralSweep, and make your voice heard!

Starter

Business

Premium

What is ViralSweep?

ViralSweep is a contest and sweepstakes management application.

ViralSweep Technical Details

Mark Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
ViralSweep is probably the best software I've used for my company hosting contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, polls, UGC entries, and more! It's so simple to tally up the wins, export the files, and select a winner. You can even select a random winner from your sweeps from the platform. The customer service is always on point, Giancarlo is always very helpful!
  • Export entries quickly and accurately
  • Allows very easy set-up through contest building process
  • Viralsweeps has a few options I would like, such as Hashtag Entry Collection, but I'd have to upgrade
  • Filtering invalid entries can be a pain and easily forgotten
If my colleague needed an easily accessible, user-friendly platform for hosting internal and external contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, or promotions, then I would 100% recommend ViralSweep to them. Running multiple contests can be a huge task, especially in the case of my company, where we only have one dedicated person (me) to make sure the prize winners are selected and paid out. ViralSweep makes it so easy to manage contest winners and email addresses to add to our send list!
I typically am requesting assistance from the purple chat bubble in the lower right corner of the dashboard, but Giancarlo always answers me quickly when I need problems solved while setting up different campaigns/projects. They are very straightforward and to the point and know exactly how to navigate this platform.