https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/pG/5x/47T5V3AZ6VC2.PNGMy Virgin Pulse ReviewMy previous company used virgin pulse for measuring our employee fitness and health data. We also had an opportunity to work with the analytics department to hear things they are working on as well as the things we would like to see. Also, I was a fitness leader for BBVA to assist virgin pulse in advocating for a positive, all around, healthy lifestyle.,AMAZING app Great communications Awesome compatibility across systems/apps,They could always keep adding more device compatibility,10,Though we could not see individual employee data, we were able to see who met their overall fitness goals/requirements that assisted in different awards for the year. Better moral/encouragement for employees to feel and be healthy AWESOME analytics team! They have worked with us to also learn new ways of thinking and strategies to attack some of the data,GilsbarGreat for employee performanceWe are really excited about using Virgin Pulse at my department as employees and managers are creating and keeping up with habits that enhance their performance at the work place and sometimes these habits are taken home with them. This helps them, and us, to have a work-life balance and boost our sales and performance, which equals better results for everyone.,Boosting performance Analyzing data,I'd like if the interface was easier to use, it is great the way it is but sometimes it is a little confusing to new users.,9,ROI is good as it enhances peoples performance which benefits the business.Virgin Pulse - Simple and Addicting!Virgin Pulse was used by my previous organization to promote wellness in the company. This was implemented throughout the entire organization to engage employees and increase health.,The mobile app is very easy to check into each day. The rewards platform was easy to use and rewards arrived timely. There were ways to be social within the platform. That was fun!,Sometimes, my Fitbit and even my Max device would have issues synching. There weren't daily challenges, like the Fitbit. That made me have to use both apps, which was more work.,9,I don't have any information yet on this.,
Virgin Pulse

"My Virgin Pulse Review"

• AMAZING app
  • Great communications
  • Awesome compatibility across systems/apps
  • They could always keep adding more device compatibility
Working with the app and website is awesome and user-friendly.
Read Brandon Johnson's full review
March 31, 2017

Virgin Pulse Review: "Great for employee performance"

• Boosting performance
  • Analyzing data
  • I'd like if the interface was easier to use, it is great the way it is but sometimes it is a little confusing to new users.
Virgin Pulse is great the way it is and it also is an excellent tool to enhance workers' and peoples' performance at the workplace and even at other scenarios. Its functionality is good, easy to understand, but the interface could be better as it is a little confusing at first for first time users.
Andrea Brooks profile photo
March 25, 2016

User Review: "Virgin Pulse - Simple and Addicting!"

• The mobile app is very easy to check into each day.
  • The rewards platform was easy to use and rewards arrived timely.
  • There were ways to be social within the platform. That was fun!
  • Sometimes, my Fitbit and even my Max device would have issues synching.
  • There weren't daily challenges, like the Fitbit. That made me have to use both apps, which was more work.
I think that Virgin Pulse would work well for any company that promotes wellness, and has a highly tech savvy workforce.
Read Andrea Brooks's full review

Virgin Pulse Scorecard Summary

About Virgin Pulse

Virgin Pulse is an online platform that encourages employees to cultivate productive daily habits and a healthy company culture. It aims to improve employee productivity and corporate performance by supporting employee wellness. The three core pieces of the platform are: a tracking system for personal and workplace wellness metrics, a hub that connects to other HR programs, and a rewards engine.

Virgin Pulse Technical Details