Cyber Recruiter

Cyber Recruiter

Visibility Software Cyber Recruiter

Cyber Recruiter Review

March 02, 2015
I used Cyber Recruiter when I worked for a government contractor. Cyber Recruiter was used primarily within the human resources department …

Easy and Simple

February 27, 2015
We have been using Cyber Recruiter in our Human Resources department throughout our organization. Our business has four sectors, and each …

• Job Requisition Management (9)
    9.6
  • Customized Application Form (9)
  • Resume Management (9)
  • Company Website Posting (9)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cyber Recruiter, and make your voice heard!

What is Cyber Recruiter?

Visibility Software's Cyber Recruiter is an Applicant Tracking solution that helps recruiters and hiring managers streamline the entire recruiting process. Some key features include: Requisition Creation and Approval, Applicant Routing, Interview Scheduling and Offer Routing. Talent…

What is Paylocity?

Paylocity provides 24/7 access to your online payroll and human resource data management. Paylocity offers highly customizable payroll functionality, as well as HR, benefits administration, and time and talent management programs.

What is ADP Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now is a cloud-based HR platform for mid-sized businesses. It features customizable modules of various HR services that businesses can tailor to their specific needs, as well as regulatory monitoring and alerts to help businesses remain compliant.

Recruiting / ATS

Cyber Recruiter Competitors

Cyber Recruiter Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac

Jobvite are common alternatives for Cyber Recruiter.

Reviewers rate Collaboration and Email Templates highest, with a score of 9.8.

The most common users of Cyber Recruiter are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Helen Carpenter Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Applicants can quickly view our talent acquisition campaigns and quickly apply, the system is very dynamic and allows for proactive interaction.
  • The templates are customizable and allow us to edit them to our liking.
  • It is very automatic and saves us time, the manual hiring process as we knew it does not exist because Cyber Recruiter simplifies the hiring from start to finish.
  • Some of our colleagues in our department think it's expensive software, but when they see how easy the whole process of recruiting new staff is, they realize it's one of the best HR software out there today.
Susan Morgan Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It improves our chances of finding a good candidate.
  • Candidates who want to apply for a job position have the ability to apply without any inconvenience.
  • It has a simple user interface and ideal technical support to solve unexpected problems.
  • Our experience with Cyber Recruiter has been the best, we have had no problems, the recruitment system has simplified our manual work and improved the recruitment of new staff.
Patricia Duran Garcia | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The good thing about Cyber Recruiter is that it has a good database, plus I can get back in touch with applicants I've talked to before.
  • Cyber Recruiter takes care of the selection process from start to finish, this function allows us to trust that the choice will be the right one.
  • Anyone who wants to apply can do so quickly.
  • Some colleagues from the Human Resources department found the use of Cyber Recruiter complicated, but in my opinion I do not see it that way, because it is a very automatic software and allows the process of selecting new personnel to be simple and lighten the load.
Joshua Andrew Miller Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The personalization of the forms is without a doubt the best thing about this tool, we can ask specific questions so that job applicants can send us detailed and precise information, we can also limit the number of words in the forms to achieve more specific answers.
  • Talent management has improved with the historical reports of recruitment and specific requirements of the company.
  • The cost of the licenses may be the only problem, to generate we consider what has a good added value.
Simone Persbrandt Ramsay | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Applicants are added directly to the platform, which I really liked because it streamlines the process from start to finish.
  • Customer service is attentive to any eventuality that may arise, I am pleased to know that they are always with me in the process of selecting new personnel.
  • The database is extensive and offers us many candidates to choose from.
  • For people who have no prior knowledge of this type of software, using it can be a bit tricky, the learning curve is steep for people with no experience.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Great onboarding experience.
  • Even though it was easy to navigate, I would have liked an easier training manual.
  • Being informed of new advancements via training materials.
February 27, 2015

Easy and Simple

• It is real easy to add candidates to the system and it is really easy to find candidates who are already in the system. Everyday I have to look up a candidate to send them an email confirming their interview is happening, or update their status to show they are moving forward or not moving forward.
  • It is also very easy to route resumes to either the recruiters or the hiring managers. All the hiring managers have to do once they get the email is look at the resume and then choose a status whether or not to bring them in for an interview, with maybe some feedback as to why they chose what they chose. It makes it very simple!
  • I really love the email templates that you can create in Cyber. It makes it much more simple rather than typing the same email that you have to send to candidates all the time. There are many emails that are the same format that I send out everyday, and Cyber really helps me not to make a small mistake by having those templates that you can create.
  • One thing that would be really helpful is for Cyber to accept .pdf formats of resumes. Many candidates now have their resume as a pdf, not word, and it is a shame that I have to copy and paste their resume into their system, which ruins the candidates' formatted resume. If anything that is the big thing that could use a change: Cyber should accept both word docs and .pdfs
  • Sometimes Cyber gets a bit slow when I try saving a note, or send an email through Cyber. It is not often, and it does eventually go through in the end. I did check to see if it was the internet but everything else was running just fine, so I know it is Cyber when it happens. It gets stressful at times when you have a bunch of things to do in the day through Cyber, and it is acting very slow.