Reviews (1-5 of 5)
February 03, 2016
We use VisitorTrack for new lead generation. It's much easier to connect with a company when you have an insight as to what their needs or requirements are. It also allows us to see what our competitors are interested in based on what pages on our website they spend time on.
- The Dashboard provides at a glance website activity.
- Being able to access contacts is a huge bonus and time saver.
- VisitorTrack lets you see exactly what prospects or competitors are interested in based on the pages viewed.
- Being able to create and save reports is a plus.
- As a relatively new user, this is not an easy question to answer. I have already seen improvements (Dashboard) since I have been using VisitorTrack.
- It would be great to see some more 'how to' video's in the help section.
Read Jennifer Carr's full review
I would definitely say it's user friendly. Whether a beginner or expert, you can get what you need from the program. I know from personal experience, the support and help is only a call or click away. I think support is something that should be on the front burner when deciding if VisitorTrack is right for your company.
September 01, 2015
We use VisitorTrack to gain awareness of website visitors, their visitation patterns, popular pages, and more. We have hot page email alert reports setup so that we are notified when an organization visits certain important or product related pages. VisitorTrack also makes contact information available for organizations - which you can filter to find the humans that may be most relevant to your business. Your sales people will be able to have more intelligent and productive conversations with prospects because you can gauge a prospect's interests from the site content they visited. Get a free trial evaluation and try it. We subscribed for a full year after trial. When our renewal approached, we checked some VisitorTrack competitors like VisiStat and we believe VisitorTrack provides superior information, value, and better pricing, so we renewed for a second year. Beware, the insight to web traffic can be addictive!
- Get prompt insight to website visitors with notification email reports. You can see the website pages that people have visited, and you can have relevant conversations based on this insight.
- The web based dashboard is nice for exploring statistics and trends, and you'll use this as well to create your reports.
- Support is excellent. Their support team kind of reminds me of the Maytag man. I think they are just sitting there waiting to help us.
- I'm sorry. Can't think of any weaknesses. We love the service. If we didn't, we wouldn't have renewed for a second year.
Read Scott Hayes's full review
VisitorTrack is best used with websites that have good page/file naming conventions. You can create alerts and reports based on triggers that match certain URLs, or parts of page names. For instance, you would want to consistently name pages related to your products to contain a certain string in the file name, like domainname.com/product_XXXXXXX.html, where "product" is consistent across all your products. There are other techniques, but consistency with naming conventions will be helpful to you. No worries, their support team will help you see what you want to see.
August 28, 2015
We use VisitorTrack primarily as a business development tool to identify potential new prospects who are doing some initial investigating.
- Regular notifications of visitor traffic, with specifics
- Ability to name specific targets of interest that trigger an immediate notification
- Tracks how page was reached, such as Direct Hit, Google, etc. and what search terms were used
- Only complaint is having to log in on every visit as opposed to being recognized when I visit, but it is a minor issue
Read Randy Novak's full review
Any company interested in knowing more about who visits their web site and how they use it, would find this service of interest.
April 24, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
We looked at VisitorTrack and one other when we were looking at this type of product. We decided to go with VisitorTrack because of their ease of use and accuracy. Their sales and support team go above and beyond also. It works well, and if I ever have a question, the support team responds right away. I also really like how they keep users updated personally with updates, as well as receiving feedback from users to actually change and improve the platform!
- Responds to the needs of users, both in case-by-case basis and by integrating feedback into future improvements
- Great sales team
- Responds quickly and personally
- More ways to sort reports
- Custom date ranges
Read Megan Starshak's full review
I would just ask about specific situations relating to your own business. Give examples of what you are trying to do. VisitorTrack has a lot of capabilities.
February 03, 2016
The sales and marketing department at HGI uses VisitorTrack.
- Provides informative dashboards with aggregate totals of things like total visitors, search engines used, geographical locations, and activities performed on our website (pages they visited)
- We create detailed reports and save them. These reports can be exported and used for contacting leads.
- Tags are my favorite. I will add them if a specific company is on our site that interests me or what a competitor is reviewing when he/she is on my site.
Read this authenticated review
VisitorTrack is a great tool for new businesses.
VisitorTrack Scorecard Summary
The vendor calls VisitorTrack a "Caller ID for your Website®". Every prospect visits a website. VisitorTrack (from netFactor) is designed for B2B website lead generation. The product helps companies track, capture and identify the anonymous business visitors coming to their site - without any registration. Users can identify companies and get detailed contact records for the people who work there, and integrate this data into reporting or hundreds of web-based CRM, Email and Marketing applications.
Categories: Web Analytics
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
VisitorTrack plans start at $199
VisitorTrack Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
VisitorTrack Technical Details