December 30, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Steve Bolton's full review
Pros and Cons
- Being on a Microsoft SQL platform enables easier development and integration with 3rd party software.
- It has a very flexible User Defined fields and tables system to allow customizing to the user's needs without breaking standard features.
- Security management is very granular.
- Its history is that most entries are transaction-based, requiring batch processing. Some of these could be moved to background batch processing so the batching would be more transparent to the user.
- More data needs to be available on mobile devices. They are making a move in this direction, which is good.
- Some screens allow flexibility of viewing data in grid views, but the export of this data to Excel could be improved. This is mostly seen in Workcenters.