VMware Cloud Director
VMware Cloud Director (formerly vCloud Director)
We use vCloud Director at all of our data centers in combination with other plugins for backups, data management, and analytics in order …
vCloud Director was chosen in 2012 when our company started offering its Cloud services. We offer vCD interface to all our customers …
vCloud Director is being used to manage our VMware virtual server environment. It allows for an easier process creating virtual machines
We previously used it to support our entire cloud environment over various Flexpods. This was at SCE. Today at Datalink, it is something …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of VMware Cloud Director, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
VMware Cloud Director (formerly vCloud Director) is a cloud service-delivery platform used by cloud providers to operate and manage cloud-service businesses. The vendor states that by using VMware Cloud Director, cloud providers deliver secure, efficient, and elastic cloud resources to thousands of enterprises and IT teams across the world.
- Turbonomic (formerly VMTurbo)
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Less time to market
- Less implementation time
- Time to market = 0 means profits almost immediate after investment
- Customers trust the VMware brand more than any other
- Elasticity: allowing the company to choose the best HW in the lower layer
- vCloud Director requires less IT administration. For example, there isn't a need to maintain esx host. or storage administration like creating luns.
- A negative impact is cost. vCloud Director has a monthly cost for storage, processor core, memory, and licensing.
- Faster deployment of workloads
- Better utilization of resources through the ability of managing leases
- Ability to deploy multi-tenant environments that are exclusive to one another