https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Fg/l5/OPOULTZN3OTM.JPEGFeel like sitting next to the PC without sitting there physically? Try RealVNC.We have many advertisement players in our campus. Since there are so many of them, we can't run around to see what's playing. And RealVNC resolves all the problems of running around to just see what's playing. We can see all players' screen in a computer. And of course, we can control all the players we want.,We can connect to all the channel players. Just like sitting in front of those players.,Only problem is that we can't remote to a computer if we are outside the local network, but can so do from home because I can just forward the port from the router. In the campus, it's too much trouble to get that configuration done.,8,For a local network connection to have control over another PC is the best feature. If I need to connect to the client, and the client needs to get licensed software to install, that can stop me from using this software. I'd like to see a feature like TeamViewer and others so that they can download a free client and I can remote to them.,TeamViewer,15,2,Remote to their PC Printer from remote to local Encrypted security,Have a client install the server and I can remote over.,Ther software is being evaluated and not sure that we will continue using it.,7,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,I would remote from outside the local area network.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled,license doesn't make the version that we bought,9,7,No,So far we haven't contacted them for any advance issue yet.,All functions are pretty easy to use,I don't see any difficult functions to use so far.,Yes,8Simple, Easy to understand review of RealVNCI use RealVNC within my organization for multiple tasks. It's a quick and easy way to remote into a users PC and resolve an issue. We also use it to remote into servers at sites all across the US and in other countries. Since RealVNC has an easy to use interface, it's very quick to pick it up and use it when needed.,RealVNC handles PC authentication very well and generates easy to read and understand error messages if it has difficult connecting to a host. RealVNC handles multiple desktop environments easily. RealVNC makes it easy to switch between connected machines to manage multiple machines within one environment.,The only concerns I have about RealVNC in our environment is security. We also have a concern about encryption across PCs that are outside of our HQ. We'd like to see and hear about what RealVNC has planned for the next year.,10,RealVNC has increased employee efficiency by allowing a Field Service rep to remote into a machine without having the user log off first. RealVNC does offer outstanding customer service and technical support for it's products. From our studies, RealVNC is much cheaper than most of it's competition. This is always a concern when bringing in new tools.,RDP,4000,10,9Fantastic and affordable solution for a LAN, falls short elsewhere thoughRealVNC was used by the IT department to gain access to end user's computers in order to provide remote technical support.,RealVNC's compatibility was fantastic. With RealVNC server running on a Windows PC you can connect to it using a number of various other clients, so you were not restricted client side to just one product. RealVNC was stable and had a small memory footprint, unlike many other remote assistance programs. RealVNC was very lightweight and had several options to make it work well on high latency, low throughput connections.,RealVNC could definitely come with native encryption built in. RealVNC could use an overhaul with their UI in order to make it more user friendly.,8,RealVNC improved response time at our company by a fair amount. Instead of having to foot it over to an end user's machine we could first remote in and take a look quickly to see if it was something that could be handled remotely.,TightVNC,Teamviewer,LogMeIn Rescue,8,7,No,Price Product Usability Product Reputation,I would more than likely take into consideration updates and expanded connectivity functions in choosing a remote support product the next time around.,5,Connecting to remote machines is straightforward. Client is light and resource friendly. VNCServer is easy to setup and has lots of useful features such as password protection.,Program is limited to LAN use unless configured otherwise, but internet access is not a native function. Program can tend to be detected as a virus by some antivirus programs.,Yes, but I don't use it14 year tech pro endorses REALVNCI'm a Computer Analyst and Real VNC is being used to support all users remotely with software issues across and international platform in a migrating platform of Windows XP to Windows 7. It enables me to log into a machine that's authenticated to our network.,It allows for security compliance with authenticated session which gives the user comfort that someone is not just logging into their machines anytime they want. It allow's me to manage and prioritize from my desk in a high demand department and extends my capabilities of being everywhere at once while going nowhere.. Working from my desk. You can solve minor or major issues and give the user the comfort of being at there desk on their computer.,The only problem I see with real vnc is a user not having it installed. Fortunately, VNC is a part of all company built machines. I'd like the option to be able to view users with double screens involved without the users assistance of dragging items over to one screen.,10,Definitely better customer service. The ease of use for the tech and the user is flawless and very time efficient in any SLA environment.,,10,3000,8,Remote support Internal Support Gives the tech more options to help more end users.RealVNC reviewAdminister machines across the organization with remote access without having to visit each machine onsite.,Reliable, fast, and realtively easy to use.,Setup is not for the novice user as firewall and router ports need to be properly configured. Security over internet is weak.,3,Better customer service.,,2RealVNC is the king of remote desktop applications !!In the past I used it to remotely connect to up to 7 workstations from a CyberCafe business. Since this business was too far from my place it was very convenient to be able to do maintenance / tech support to these workstations from my place. These workstations had Faronic's Deep Freeze application installed and the Deep Freeze console was in a server computer. I remotely could connect to the Deep Freeze server console and from there do remote restarts, turn the computers off, etc. After this I could give tech support to the customers of the CyberCafe or do routine maintenance,Fast response. It connects to the VNC clients very fast. It shows you the remote desktop as it is. Some other applications like teamviewer add a lot of unnecessary menus, buttons, etc. You can see the whole desktop screen size. Other applications restrict the desktop size by restricting the maximize button Very easy to share printers. No need to add extra drivers or special software.,File transfer is really slooow. I only use it to transfer small files because even when having a fast internet connection (10Mbps or more) it takes a long time to transfer for example a 3MB MP3 file Sometimes when I connect from a Windows 7 machine to a Windows XP one the screen gets really crazy. You start seeing the remote desktop computer moving all around the places and a sense that it's floating. I have not found the root cause of this issue yet. Weird thing is that only happens randomly.,9,You can solve almost any problem an user may be experiencing without being present. You can do it either from your business or your home. Not very efficient in transferring files. Sometimes I have to use cloud based websites to accomplish such tasks. If your computer and network interface card have the wake on lan (WOL) feature you can access any computer anytime remotely by turning it on/off,TeamViewer,logmein,AMMYY,10RealVNC Open is perfect for small businesses with little or no IT staffingWe have been using RealVNC Open 4.0 for over 8 years. We chose this software because the GNU General Public License allowed us to save on support costs. It is very easy to deploy, use and manage. Our Help Desk call center uses the software to remotely login to user's computer to assist user's in troubleshooting their software issues. The software package is very small, does not utilize much resources and runs very fast.,Help Desk remote desktop administration. Custom software installation and deployment RealVNC Viewer is a very small program and can be installed easily on IT Help Desk workstations. Easy to use, no training required. Easy to deploy and configure firewall ports GNU Public License,New version are no longer available with the GNU Public License RealVNC Open 4.0 lacks many features the new versions have RealVNC Open 4.0 default install conflicts with Windows Remote Desktop Connection.,10,Free. There is no cost involved No extensive training required Easy to install, take no time to deploy,,10,10,2
VNC Connect

VNC Connect Reviews

VNC Connect

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 7 of 79 VNC Connect ratings and reviews.

Screen sharing (19)
9.5
File transfer (7)
6.0
Instant message (11)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (4)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (8)
9.4
Over-the-Internet remote session (21)
9.4
Initiate remote control from mobile (14)
Remote management of servers & workstations (6)
4.8
Centralized management dashboard (9)
Session record (1)
Annotations (6)
5.8
Monitoring and Alerts (3)
Multi-platform remote control (4)
6.0

About VNC Connect

VNC® Connect is a remote access desktop. It enables users to remotely access and control their devices wherever they are in the world, whenever they need to. VNC® Connect covers a wide range of remote access use cases with a single subscription.

VNC Connect Features

Remote Administration Features
Has featureScreen sharing
Has featureFile transfer
Has featureInstant message
Has featureSecure remote access with Smart Card authentication
Has featureAccess to sleeping/powered-off computers
Has featureOver-the-Internet remote session
Has featureInitiate remote control from mobile
Does not have featureRemote management of servers & workstations
Does not have featureRemote Active Directory® management
Has featureCentralized management dashboard
Does not have featureSession record
Has featureAnnotations
Does not have featureMonitoring and Alerts
Has featureMulti-platform remote control

VNC Connect Competitors

LogMeIn Central, TeamViewer, BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar)

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes