- Service...They return and respond to emails and phone calls efficiently.
- All my bookings are ensured payment via their escrow system.
- They post many jobs for me each day.
- I'm not sure I'm given every fair chance at being booked for the various jobs for which I audition.
- The amount given for payment for each job is mysterious. Often the same job from other sites is considerably higher there. I wonder if I'm being offered the amount I should be in a fair market.
- Quite often the amount offered for long form jobs is way below industry standards.
Voices Scorecard Summary
the largest online voice-over marketplace in the world. It allows businesses to find, hire, and pay voice actors, manage voice-over projects, and manage licenses to use the audio content. By digitizing this service, the vendor aims to remove barriers for business clients and voice talent alike. According to the vendor, Voices.com's average shortlist audition turnaround time is 24 hours. All files include full and final global license.
✓200,000 Voice actors from around the globe, speaking over 100 languages and dialects, use Voices.com to find jobs.
✓200,000 Clients from around the world post thousands of jobs a month, including broadcast TV and radio, audio books, training videos, online videos, phone systems and more.
✓Voices.com has more than 100 employees, with dedicated teams to make the process seamless and turn-key for business clients.
Rates are in US Dollars and include a worldwide unlimited usage "full buy-out" license. Rates are for finished dry voice only. Any post-production required may be additional. Note that Voices.com is an online marketplace. As such, each talent reserves the right to charge their own fees.
Voices Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Voices Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Mexico|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|