https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Mw/bU/F0XQ1KU2IUAO.JPEGVoices.com ReviewI'm one of their voice actors. I'm a single person for my company. I use Voices every day.,Service...They return and respond to emails and phone calls efficiently. All my bookings are ensured payment via their escrow system. They post many jobs for me each day.,I'm not sure I'm given every fair chance at being booked for the various jobs for which I audition. The amount given for payment for each job is mysterious. Often the same job from other sites is considerably higher there. I wonder if I'm being offered the amount I should be in a fair market. Quite often the amount offered for long form jobs is way below industry standards.,7,Initially, the income and opportunity for increased income seemed great. Lately the paid jobs I've received has fallen way off. This is happening as I'm getting a lot better as a voice actor. It doesn't make sense. It's like Voices is somehow keeping me from getting gigs through their service. Often over the years I've been upsold to change to their more expensive plans. I've tried them with NO discernible improvement with opportunities for me. I'm going to have to get better ROI in the near future or I won't be continuing my subscription.,Voice 123
Voices

Voices Reviews

Voices
Filter 1 vetted Voices reviews and ratings
August 25, 2017

"Voices.com Review"

• Service...They return and respond to emails and phone calls efficiently.
  • All my bookings are ensured payment via their escrow system.
  • They post many jobs for me each day.
  • I'm not sure I'm given every fair chance at being booked for the various jobs for which I audition.
  • The amount given for payment for each job is mysterious. Often the same job from other sites is considerably higher there. I wonder if I'm being offered the amount I should be in a fair market.
  • Quite often the amount offered for long form jobs is way below industry standards.
For major "national" work often their financial compensation is in line. But for other generally smaller jobs I'm not sure it's a fair dollar amount. I'm not sure this is due to the client involved or a policy of Voices.

Voices Scorecard Summary

About Voices

Voices.com is the largest online voice-over marketplace in the world. It allows businesses to find, hire, and pay voice actors, manage voice-over projects, and manage licenses to use the audio content. By digitizing this service, the vendor aims to remove barriers for business clients and voice talent alike. According to the vendor, Voices.com's average shortlist audition turnaround time is 24 hours. All files include full and final global license.

✓200,000 Voice actors from around the globe, speaking over 100 languages and dialects, use Voices.com to find jobs.

✓200,000 Clients from around the world post thousands of jobs a month, including broadcast TV and radio, audio books, training videos, online videos, phone systems and more.

✓Voices.com has more than 100 employees, with dedicated teams to make the process seamless and turn-key for business clients.