Vonage Business Cloud is a communication solution aimed at small-midsize companies. It integrates with third party applications, and includes IP-PBX capabilities, video conferencing, and collaboration tools. Pricing starts at $19.99 per month and increases with the amount of phone lines needed.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/3h/pY/6AN8AI64M10B.pngProfessional, Practical, Clean & Intuitive Design!It is utilized for the phone systems within the office. Everyone has their own phone and a corresponding app on the computers that you can use to organize phone calls as well as conference clouds. It definitely seems to be quite modernized and the app on the computer seemed to be streamlined and intuitive for the most part, although I do find it to be a little bit challenging at times to navigate.,Modern Computer Application. Clear audio for calls. Cohesive design.,It's a little bit complex It can be confusing at times. It's sometimes hard to find who you're looking for.,7,Easy Communication. Cohesive Integration. Excellent practical utility.,AVANU WebMux,8,The computer application part of it is clean and easy,The phone conference call system,Yes,7Vonage Business Essentials is Essential to my BusinessVonage Business has been implemented across my organization as our VoIP solution. It integrates with several of our other systems and is utilized as our core communication tool. Our team makes use of the DesktopConnect softphone solution, as well as Vonage's Business Essentials mobile app to keep connected while at the office and on the road.,Stability & Reliability End-User Support New Service Integration/Third Party APIs,Communication of new features Availability of Training,9,Integrations have made tracking employee work easier Constant connectivity has made our employees easier to reach,CloudCall and RingCentral,10,No,We recently had fraudulent activity on our account where one of our extensions was compromised. Vonage alerted us to the activity right away, even though it wasn't during normal business hours, and proceeded to work with us to identify the root cause of the problem, mitigate the issue, and reduce the risk that it would happen again. The support team overall was incredible to work with.Vonage - Big Business Features, Small Business PricesWe use Vonage across our organization. We love the ease of setup, the phone systems, ease of use, and ability to handle conferences through Chime.,Chime - comes with our account, used to hold online meetings and screen share Stable, consistant connections Able to easily customize settings - personal and business-wide,We didn't know our clients can easily use screen share and take over the sharing for quite some time - we actually thought it didn't do it, but finally figured out that it did.,10,We consolidated what we were paying for Join.me and our previous phone solution with text translation upgrade and got that all in Vonage for one low price.,Join.me, Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and Zoom,10,Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft 365 Business, Sublime Text, FileZilla, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Dropbox Business, Zoho Invoice, Zoho CRM
Vonage Business Cloud

Vonage Business Cloud Reviews

Vonage Business Cloud

Do you work for this company?

Showing 3 of 31 Vonage Business Cloud ratings and reviews.

Parker Green profile photo

Support

I never really had to utilize customer support for Vonage. But since I never really needed to use it, I gave solid ratings since I didn't necessarily find any reason to need it. It's mostly easy to use and practical. I am very pleased with the quality of the product.
Read Parker Green's full review
Matt Brosseau profile photo

Support

Support is consistently available and always helpful to our firm. There has yet to be a time that I call in for end-user or systems support when I am not completely satisfied with the level of care I receive.

They've assisted me in everything from provisioning Polycom devices to setting up the mobile app for our organization's President.
Read Matt Brosseau's full review