Vonage Business Communications Reviews

Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 02, 2020

Working well for us!

Support Rating

We hardly have any issues with it to where we need to call them. There was a point where our connections across the board were terrible and it held us up in production quite a bit but since then things have been pretty simple and streamlined.
Read Andrea Vahoua's full review
Parker Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2019

Professional, Practical, Clean & Intuitive Design!

Support Rating

I never really had to utilize customer support for Vonage. But since I never really needed to use it, I gave solid ratings since I didn't necessarily find any reason to need it. It's mostly easy to use and practical. I am very pleased with the quality of the product.
Read Parker Green's full review
Johann Davila | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2020

Vonage Review

Support Rating

Vonage Business Cloud support has been amazing from the start. From helping with training and set up, to any other questions we've had on how to do things. They are readily available and quick to respond when help is needed. I appreciate the quick and responsive time the support team strives to make happen.
Read Johann Davila's full review
Matt Brosseau | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2019

Vonage Business Essentials is Essential to my Business

Support Rating

Support is consistently available and always helpful to our firm. There has yet to be a time that I call in for end-user or systems support when I am not completely satisfied with the level of care I receive.

They've assisted me in everything from provisioning Polycom devices to setting up the mobile app for our organization's President.
Read Matt Brosseau's full review
December 07, 2019

No need for extra, unnecessary hardware!

Support Rating

Sometimes there is a disconnect between support and customer success. We had an issue where the support team was automatically assigning numbers to our extensions without informing us. This was something that was not communicated to our account manager. I would just recommend to pay attention to your account when changes are made.
November 22, 2019

Flexible, Expandable and Easy-To-Use Phone Service

Support Rating

They walk you through everything during setup. From the day we signed up to 30 days after deployment they call and check in frequently. They gave me step-by-step instructions when we deployed both offices. We had an hour call in the morning before both deployments. We were concerned when the phone numbers seemed not to port but they eased our concerns and within an hour everything was all up and running. We even had an issue on a Saturday on a weekend trip, they helped us troubleshoot an issue that wasn't even theirs. Top quality customer service.

About Vonage Business Communications

Vonage Business Communications (VBC) activates conversations across voice, SMS, team messaging, fax, social, meetings, and more, providing a unified communication experience with elevated Quality of Service (QoS).¹
¹Not available in all locations. Please contact your sales representative for current availability

Key Features