Vonage Business Communications

Vonage Business Communications Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

March 02, 2020

Working well for us!

Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
We hardly have any issues with it to where we need to call them. There was a point where our connections across the board were terrible and it held us up in production quite a bit but since then things have been pretty simple and streamlined.
Parker Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
I never really had to utilize customer support for Vonage. But since I never really needed to use it, I gave solid ratings since I didn't necessarily find any reason to need it. It's mostly easy to use and practical. I am very pleased with the quality of the product.
January 15, 2020

Vonage Review

Johann Davila | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vonage Business Cloud support has been amazing from the start. From helping with training and set up, to any other questions we've had on how to do things. They are readily available and quick to respond when help is needed. I appreciate the quick and responsive time the support team strives to make happen.
Sometimes there is a disconnect between support and customer success. We had an issue where the support team was automatically assigning numbers to our extensions without informing us. This was something that was not communicated to our account manager. I would just recommend to pay attention to your account when changes are made.
They walk you through everything during setup. From the day we signed up to 30 days after deployment they call and check in frequently. They gave me step-by-step instructions when we deployed both offices. We had an hour call in the morning before both deployments. We were concerned when the phone numbers seemed not to port but they eased our concerns and within an hour everything was all up and running. We even had an issue on a Saturday on a weekend trip, they helped us troubleshoot an issue that wasn't even theirs. Top quality customer service.
Matt Brosseau | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is consistently available and always helpful to our firm. There has yet to be a time that I call in for end-user or systems support when I am not completely satisfied with the level of care I receive.

They've assisted me in everything from provisioning Polycom devices to setting up the mobile app for our organization's President.

Vonage Business Communications Scorecard Summary

What is Vonage Business Communications?

Vonage Business Communications (VBC) activates conversations across voice, SMS, team messaging, fax, social, meetings, and more, providing a unified communication experience with elevated Quality of Service (QoS).¹
¹Not available in all locations. Please contact your sales representative for current availability

Key Features

Vonage Business Communications Competitors

Vonage Business Communications Pricing

Vonage Business Communications Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Vonage Business Communications?

Vonage Business Cloud is a communication solution aimed at small-midsize companies. It integrates with third party applications, and includes IP-PBX capabilities, video conferencing, and collaboration tools. Pricing starts at $19.99 per month and increases with the amount of phone lines needed.

What is Vonage Business Communications's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.7.

Who uses Vonage Business Communications?

The most common users of Vonage Business Communications are from Small Businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry.