Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- I like the delivery speed, it's very instantaneous. As soon as the delivery status changes on the website, the message gets delivered. The rates are also cheap and affordable.
- The accuracy of the services and the non-stop supportive team.
- Simple API, easy to integrate with existing notification functionality in your Laravel apps.
- Ease of implementation. We needed less than one month to go live.
- The dashboard is very difficult to use, also the dashboard doesn't have details about the use (real-time use).
- Deliverability is not good for some countries e.g. Indonesia.
- I would recommend building a better and easier GUI.
At first, we created a voting system (for events and conferences) which allows people to vote with their smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The problem that we have found - very weak and unstable WIFI signal during the events. That means that a large part of attendants could not easily vote using their smartphones and internet. We needed a new solution which could compliment our voting via WIFI. A great solution was SMS voting. Since our system was used by users across the globe, we needed an SMS solution which:
--- Could support inbound messages in a lot of countries.
--- And would not cost a fortune.
With Nexmo both our requirements were fulfilled. We allowed voters 2 voting options - via WIFI or SMS. Adding an SMS feature increased the number of registered users by 30%.
Vonage Communications APIs (formerly Nexmo) Scorecard Summary
What is Vonage Communications APIs (formerly Nexmo)?
Vonage Communications APIs (formerly Nexmo) Competitors
Vonage Communications APIs (formerly Nexmo) Technical Details