VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Reviews

John Segovia | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2018

PushCrew is a great tool to help you notify your site's loyal reader's of new content on your site!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

So PushCrew was what I chose to solve my issue of Push Notifications for blog posts for my house cleaning and commercial cleaning website. Aside from various lead capture points across my site, I wanted a way to notify the dedicated followers of my blog a way to be notified once we published a new post. I noticed that when I advertise certain blog posts on FB it generates a lot of traffic, so this was another way to let me people who have already been to my site (and who liked it) a way to keep in touch better. I first discovered PushCrew from another site that I frequent, and decided to look into more. I was very impressed to see entire feature set. While I only wanted to solve my Push Notification problem, but I also saw that I could incorporate more of the advanced automation features as I grew my following.
Read John Segovia's full review
Adam King | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2018

PushCrew is stable, easy to use, fairly configurable, and has been giving us great results!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our marketing team uses PushCrew to manage push notifications for our website, sending out updates to our subscribers for product announcements, upcoming webinars, and blog posts. Non-technical team members find the admin system easy to use, while our developers were able to do custom tweaks for how and where our alerts come up fairly easily. Both subscription rates and engagement rates on the alerts we send out are much higher than we anticipated, winning me over from initial skepticism about the value of using a service like PushCrew.
Read Adam King's full review
Eugen Takacs | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

Very useful and user friendly tool! Highly recommend!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We started to use PushCrew at some of our product brands, and plan to extend it for more in the future. We love the UX and functionality, as it's easy to make sub-accounts, which are great when you have different brands and this way you can keep them separated. The technical solutions they provide are of a really high and professional level, the use of PushCrew service solved our problem with reaching mobile devices.
Read Eugen Takacs's full review
Sasha Pavlovic | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2018

I use PushCrew and I love it!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used solely for marketing purposes, however, the current site is no longer in business.
The basic reason we started using PushCrew was because it offered a push notification similar to that of what we saw on many other sites. We saw that as a great way to directly interact with existing users of our site. Having push notifications allows us to gain insight relatively quickly when we make marketing changes to our site and have existing users interact with those changes right away vs just posting and waiting for results to come in as people find the website.
Read Sasha Pavlovic's full review
Brian Serup | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2018

PushCrew brings a valuable and tangible boost to any online business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using PushCrew for both player acquisition as well as for retention / re-activation, where it gives an extra channel to communicate directly with players, who want to hear from us. The system offers all the features that we require in order to communicate effectively, such as message personalisation and customisation as well as good visual tools to increase conversions.
Read Brian Serup's full review
Antoni Leniek | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2018

It's really nice and easy to use push notofication tools

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

PushCrew is used for sending push notifications with new publisher articles on our huge medical-related site. It's based on our RSS file. This is an alternate way of sending notifications to newsletter. We can grab some traffic to our users without any work.
Read Antoni Leniek's full review
September 14, 2018

Great push notifications platform for mid range technical ability

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to engage with visitors on our sites periodically with jobs that match their location and keywords specified. We send a few jobs per day so they can pick ones they want to apply to. It is only used in this sense, and mainly by just myself. It's kind of set up as a set it and forget it thing now.
September 18, 2018

Good platform for push notifications

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Very good system, user friendly and support a lot of browsers and devices for maximum reach. For me is one of the best channels to communicate with customers, right after emails because they are more organic and not intrusive in general.
September 14, 2018

Great overall experience

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

PushCrew is being used to help users keep in formed of new content without giving away their personal information such as an email address.

VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Scorecard Summary

About VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew)

Wingify offers VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew), a web push notifications platform. With features like audience segmentation, smart triggered campaigns, multi-website support, custom images, cart abandonment, and more, VWO Engage aims to offer everything a business needs to re-engage with their customers in real-time.

The vendor says that VWO Engage's push notification platform supports notifications for a variety of situations, such as a connected call-to-action (CTAs), timed notifications, segmenting tools to personalize notifications based on various parameters (e.g. location, device, browser), and API to satisfy customization needs or set up more complex push notifications, with requisite consulting and support for tackling more challenging scenarios.
Categories:  Push Notifications

VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Features

Has featureRich Push Notifications - Increase customer engagement by adding big images and emojis
Has featurePowerful Segmentation - Group your subscribers based on their website activities, device type, location and much more to drive user engagement
Has featureBehavior-based Triggered Campaigns - Recover abandoned carts, grow repeat purchases and increase conversions
Has featurePersonalized Notifications - Send customized push notifications to your subscribers that address them with their name, previous purchase history, favorite brand, and much more.
Has featureA/B Test Push Notifications - Test variations of a notification and send the one that gets more clicks.
Has featureRSS to Push - Automate updates by linking PushCrew to your RSS feed
Has featureMultiple websites and users - Manage all of your websites through a single account. Share access with your team and manage their privileges
Has featureTime the notifications - Send real time or scheduled notifications with expiry time limit for time bound deals
Has featureNotification Strategist - Let our Notification Consultant help you optimize your push notification campaigns
Has featureSupercharged Dashboard - Measure and analyze the performance of your push notification campaigns in real-time.

VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Integrations