VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Reviews

John Segovia | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2018

PushCrew is a great tool to help you notify your site's loyal reader's of new content on your site!

Support Rating

I haven't needed to much help, but so far everyone has been great to work with and very helpful! Most companies offer killer products, but very little support. PushCrew is not one of those organizations, and they really care about all of their clients. Thanks for the help PushCrew team while I got started with your product!
Read John Segovia's full review
December 19, 2018

It worked, now it doesn't.

Support Rating

I initially signed up for the free trial, which worked great. I had a few people sign up for updates off of my websites. However, when I purchased PushCrew to use , I bumped into some tech issues. I didn't feel like I had the support I needed, and I felt kind of brushed off. They have a tech support section that I located via Google (I couldn't find it in my account section), but that area didn't offer a troubleshooting area or support to find out how to add the required https they needed me to add to my webroot. I ended up hiring someone on Fiverr to figure that out. But the buttons still didn't work on my website. As I write this, I still can't get PushCrew to work on my site. I know it's possible, and I know other people rave about it. I also know that I can get it to work because it's worked in the past. But I haven't received the support I need. I'm going to try to scheduled an appointment to talk to them (which they offered after I negatively reviewed this purchase), so hopefully that will help. Hopefully my experience is rare. They're probably so annoyed with me right now, but I felt I needed to leave an honest review. I'm a sole proprietor, and I don't have a lot of time to figure all the tech stuff out.
Adam King | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2018

PushCrew is stable, easy to use, fairly configurable, and has been giving us great results!

Support Rating

We've had no issues with PushCrew but the few times that I've needed some help, their support has responded quickly and helpfully. No one has reached out to try to help us maximize the benefits of their product, or to suggest best practices or ways to more fully leverage other features of the systems available to us, so their support is more reactive than proactive. We've had no known problems with downtime or malfunction, so the tech seem stable.
Read Adam King's full review
Eugen Takacs | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

Very useful and user friendly tool! Highly recommend!

Support Rating

Their support staff are experts who are beyond helpful! I needed support with a certificate issue, after migrating one of our sites from HTTP to HTTPS, They handled it and helped very effectively, absolutely loved the cooperation. They saved me a lot of time with guiding me over the issues and I didn't needed to search on forums and read technical documentation on my own.
Read Eugen Takacs's full review
Sasha Pavlovic | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2018

I use PushCrew and I love it!

Support Rating

I never accessed support, but I did use the help files to get the service implemented and they were helpful and informative enough that I did not need to use individual support for any purposes. My rating therefore is kind of in the "indifferent" scale only because I did not use it at all.
Read Sasha Pavlovic's full review
Brian Serup | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2018

PushCrew brings a valuable and tangible boost to any online business

Support Rating

The support from PushCrew is world-class!

Both during our review period as well as in full operation, we are receiving premium support, both technically and commercially, which allows us to improve our every-day use of the system. Our Customer Success Manager has been working very pro-actively in helping us both integrate the system with our back office as well as in our overall business objectives.
Read Brian Serup's full review

VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Scorecard Summary

About VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew)

Wingify offers VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew), a web push notifications platform. With features like audience segmentation, smart triggered campaigns, multi-website support, custom images, cart abandonment, and more, VWO Engage aims to offer everything a business needs to re-engage with their customers in real-time.

The vendor says that VWO Engage's push notification platform supports notifications for a variety of situations, such as a connected call-to-action (CTAs), timed notifications, segmenting tools to personalize notifications based on various parameters (e.g. location, device, browser), and API to satisfy customization needs or set up more complex push notifications, with requisite consulting and support for tackling more challenging scenarios.
Categories:  Push Notifications

VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Features

Has featureRich Push Notifications - Increase customer engagement by adding big images and emojis
Has featurePowerful Segmentation - Group your subscribers based on their website activities, device type, location and much more to drive user engagement
Has featureBehavior-based Triggered Campaigns - Recover abandoned carts, grow repeat purchases and increase conversions
Has featurePersonalized Notifications - Send customized push notifications to your subscribers that address them with their name, previous purchase history, favorite brand, and much more.
Has featureA/B Test Push Notifications - Test variations of a notification and send the one that gets more clicks.
Has featureRSS to Push - Automate updates by linking PushCrew to your RSS feed
Has featureMultiple websites and users - Manage all of your websites through a single account. Share access with your team and manage their privileges
Has featureTime the notifications - Send real time or scheduled notifications with expiry time limit for time bound deals
Has featureNotification Strategist - Let our Notification Consultant help you optimize your push notification campaigns
Has featureSupercharged Dashboard - Measure and analyze the performance of your push notification campaigns in real-time.

VWO Engage (formerly PushCrew) Integrations