VWO Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Likelihood to Renew

VWO is one of the leader in the CRO platform game and we feel it is quite powerful if you know how to develop (JS). It incorporates a lot of interesting features as well as good integrations.
Jose Terrier profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

VWO is easy to use, offers robust features and is cost-effective - especially when it helps you move the needle and show conversion rate improvements. From my experience and my colleagues' experience, it is the best testing tool that we've seen. I would definitely recommend VWO to both new and advanced users.
Read Jose Terrier's full review
Jeremy Weis profile photo
April 08, 2015

VWO is the way to go

Likelihood to Renew

Trust, reliability, and the comfort of knowing that the VWO team will listen to our feedback and helps us grow our business by hearing our feature requests and working towards improving their platform.
Read Jeremy Weis's full review
Heather Marra profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I am unsure at this moment, but more than likely (because of the price) we will continue our subscription with VWO. After our trial has ended with Optimizely, we will compare which testing platform has suited us better over a 30 day period. VWO is easier to use than Optimizely at this point, but I am also relatively new to Optimizely and have not full explored the tools they offer to fully learn the program.
Read Heather Marra's full review
Tom Kerwin profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It's great value and we think we've ironed out all the major teething troubles. However, if we experience any more bugs or problems that significantly slow us down then we're seriously considering switching to Optimizely, which I haven't personally tested but have heard great things about from my CRO peers.
Read Tom Kerwin's full review
Daniel Hirsch profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I have been very happy with it so far, for all the reasons detailed already. The minor annoyances and things I wish were different are no big deal, and overall, it meets our needs very well.
Read Daniel Hirsch's full review
Mike Perla profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I had a great experience using VWO. It was my tool of choice and allowed me to make a huge impact on my client's ROI. However, I do view it as a great entry level testing tool and I currently need something more robust. I am currently Conversion Optimization Manager at a Fortune 500 company and I am in need of an enterprise level solution.
Read Mike Perla's full review

Likelihood to Renew

There might be other tools on the market that work better together with our current code. And as our business grows a solution where we have to do less by ourselves might be a better choice. Also the possibility to analyse more variables on a test campaign would change my decision.

Likelihood to Renew

Visual Website Optimizer is a easy to use and powerful tool for testing web pages. We use it to test lead generation websites to increase the number of people that complete a form. Before we decided to go with Visual Website Optimizer we did research into other options and found Visual Website Optimizer to be one of the best.

Likelihood to Renew

If it were up to me, yes I would renew. However it is down to my boss! Price is probably going to be the biggest hindrance of renewal. Secondly, would be a lack of customer education about the benefits (which I understand is our job, however sometimes Brits are slow to change!).

a/b experiment testing (1)
Split URL testing (1)
Multivariate testing (2)
Multi-page/funnel testing (2)
Cross-browser testing (1)
Test significance (1)
Visual / WYSIWYG editor (1)
Advanced code editor (1)
Visitor recordings (1)
Preview mode (1)
6.4
Test duration calculator (1)
6.4
Standard visitor segmentation (1)
Behavioral visitor segmentation (1)
Traffic allocation control (1)
Website personalization (1)
Goal tracking (1)
Test reporting (1)
Results segmentation (1)
5.5
Experiments results dashboard (1)

About VWO

VWO is an A/B testing and conversion optimization platform that enables growing businesses to conduct qualitative and quantitative visitor research, build an experimentation roadmap and run continuous experiments on their digital properties.

With its 5 capabilities Plan, Track, Test, Analyze, and Target, it brings the entire CRO (conversion rate optimization) process at one place. VWO helps online businesses follow the process- and data-driven conversion optimization to boost their conversion rates.

With features like heatmaps, surveys, visitor recordings, and others, VWO enables businesses to develop an in-depth understanding of on-site visitor behavior. VWO facilitates conducting research-driven A/B testing to optimize web experience across desktop, mobile, and other devices, to deliver a unique experience based on visitor preferences.

According to the vendor, VWO has helped more than 4,500 brands across the globe to run over 600,000 experiments to date. VWO’s global customer base includes brands like Vodafone, Samsung, Toyota, and eBay.

VWO Features

Testing and Experimentation Features
Does not have featurea/b experiment testing
Does not have featureSplit URL testing
Has featureMultivariate testing
Does not have featureMulti-page/funnel testing
Does not have featureCross-browser testing
Does not have featureMobile app testing
Does not have featureTest significance
Does not have featureVisual / WYSIWYG editor
Does not have featureAdvanced code editor
Does not have featurePage surveys
Does not have featureVisitor recordings
Does not have featurePreview mode
Does not have featureTest duration calculator
Does not have featureExperiment scheduler
Does not have featureExperiment workflow and approval
Does not have featureDynamic experiment activation
Does not have featureClient-side tests
Does not have featureServer-side tests
Does not have featureMutually exclusive tests
Audience Segmentation & Targeting Features
Does not have featureStandard visitor segmentation
Does not have featureBehavioral visitor segmentation
Does not have featureTraffic allocation control
Does not have featureWebsite personalization
Results and Analysis Features
Does not have featureHeatmap tool
Does not have featureClick analytics
Does not have featureScroll maps
Does not have featureForm fill analysis
Does not have featureConversion tracking
Does not have featureGoal tracking
Does not have featureTest reporting
Does not have featureResults segmentation
Does not have featureCSV export
Does not have featureExperiments results dashboard
Platform Features Features
Does not have featureAPI
Does not have featureWeb analytics integration
Does not have featureContent Management System Integration
Has featureSelf Hosting
Has featureComprehensive Reporting
Has featureRevenue Tracking
Has featureIntegrated Heatmaps, Clickmaps and Scrollmaps
Has featureDIY Visual Editor (WYSIWYG)
Has featureAdvanced jQuery based API
Has featureCross-Browser Previews
Has featureMobile App A/B

VWO Screenshots

VWO Integrations

WordPress, Drupal, BigCommerce, Mixpanel, Shopify, Google Analytics, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), Joomla

VWO Competitors

Adobe Target, Optimizely, AB Tasty, Omniconvert, Frosmo, Google Analytics, Convert.com, Adobe Test & Target

TESTINGGet a DemoThe classic VWO A/B testing solution
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATIONGet a DemoThe all-in-one platform for all your optimization needs
ENTERPRISEGet a DemoCustomized solution with advanced AB testing and conversion optimization capabilities

For any additional information about pricing and plans, visit https://vwo.com/pricing/

VWO Support Options