VWO Reviews

April 12, 2019

Likelihood to Renew

It's an invaluable service to everything we do online, built around driving more relevant messaging to our customers and increasing our conversion rates.
March 01, 2019

Likelihood to Renew

VWO is one of the leader in the CRO platform game and we feel it is quite powerful if you know how to develop (JS). It incorporates a lot of interesting features as well as good integrations.
April 08, 2015
Jose Terrier | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

VWO is easy to use, offers robust features and is cost-effective - especially when it helps you move the needle and show conversion rate improvements. From my experience and my colleagues' experience, it is the best testing tool that we've seen. I would definitely recommend VWO to both new and advanced users.
Read Jose Terrier's full review
April 08, 2015
Jeremy Weis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Trust, reliability, and the comfort of knowing that the VWO team will listen to our feedback and helps us grow our business by hearing our feature requests and working towards improving their platform.
Read Jeremy Weis's full review
February 11, 2015
Heather Marra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I am unsure at this moment, but more than likely (because of the price) we will continue our subscription with VWO. After our trial has ended with Optimizely, we will compare which testing platform has suited us better over a 30 day period. VWO is easier to use than Optimizely at this point, but I am also relatively new to Optimizely and have not full explored the tools they offer to fully learn the program.
Read Heather Marra's full review
December 18, 2014
Stu Bowker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The price is amazing, we are so used to the system and have great results so there's no reason for us to go elsewhere or cease using VWO.
Read Stu Bowker's full review
May 23, 2014
Tom Kerwin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

It's great value and we think we've ironed out all the major teething troubles. However, if we experience any more bugs or problems that significantly slow us down then we're seriously considering switching to Optimizely, which I haven't personally tested but have heard great things about from my CRO peers.
Read Tom Kerwin's full review
Daniel Hirsch | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I have been very happy with it so far, for all the reasons detailed already. The minor annoyances and things I wish were different are no big deal, and overall, it meets our needs very well.
Read Daniel Hirsch's full review
December 14, 2013
Mike Perla | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I had a great experience using VWO. It was my tool of choice and allowed me to make a huge impact on my client's ROI. However, I do view it as a great entry level testing tool and I currently need something more robust. I am currently Conversion Optimization Manager at a Fortune 500 company and I am in need of an enterprise level solution.
Read Mike Perla's full review

Likelihood to Renew

We are using Visual Website Optimizer more and more and developing a deep value in the platform. If we are able to continuously micro-optimize with VWO then it's a valuable tool to have available to our teams.

Likelihood to Renew

Now that we've been doing optimization for a few years, we're ready to move on to more advanced practices, such as better segmentation and predictive targeting. For this, the more expensive tools make it easier.
May 10, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

There might be other tools on the market that work better together with our current code. And as our business grows a solution where we have to do less by ourselves might be a better choice. Also the possibility to analyse more variables on a test campaign would change my decision.
December 14, 2013

Likelihood to Renew

Visual Website Optimizer is a easy to use and powerful tool for testing web pages. We use it to test lead generation websites to increase the number of people that complete a form. Before we decided to go with Visual Website Optimizer we did research into other options and found Visual Website Optimizer to be one of the best.

Likelihood to Renew

If it were up to me, yes I would renew. However it is down to my boss! Price is probably going to be the biggest hindrance of renewal. Secondly, would be a lack of customer education about the benefits (which I understand is our job, however sometimes Brits are slow to change!).
May 02, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

We find this tool very useful, hopefully this company can keep their great support and keep improving with the new release coming up this week.

a/b experiment testing (1)
Split URL testing (1)
Multivariate testing (2)
Multi-page/funnel testing (2)
Cross-browser testing (1)
Test significance (1)
Visual / WYSIWYG editor (1)
Advanced code editor (1)
Visitor recordings (1)
Preview mode (1)
6.4
Test duration calculator (1)
6.4
Standard visitor segmentation (1)
Behavioral visitor segmentation (1)
Traffic allocation control (1)
Website personalization (1)
Goal tracking (1)
Test reporting (1)
Results segmentation (1)
5.5
Experiments results dashboard (1)

What is VWO?

VWO is an A/B testing and conversion optimization platform that enables growing businesses to conduct qualitative and quantitative visitor research, build an experimentation roadmap and run continuous experiments on their digital properties.

With its 5 capabilities Plan, Track, Test, Analyze, and Target, it brings the entire CRO (conversion rate optimization) process at one place. VWO helps online businesses follow the process- and data-driven conversion optimization to boost their conversion rates.

With features like heatmaps, surveys, visitor recordings, and others, VWO enables businesses to develop an in-depth understanding of on-site visitor behavior. VWO facilitates conducting research-driven A/B testing to optimize web experience across desktop, mobile, and other devices, to deliver a unique experience based on visitor preferences.

According to the vendor, VWO has helped more than 4,500 brands across the globe to run over 600,000 experiments to date. VWO’s global customer base includes brands like Vodafone, Samsung, Toyota, and eBay.

VWO Features

Has featureSelf Hosting
Has featureComprehensive Reporting
Has featureRevenue Tracking
Has featureIntegrated Heatmaps, Clickmaps and Scrollmaps
Has featureDIY Visual Editor (WYSIWYG)
Has featureAdvanced jQuery based API
Has featureMobile App A/B

VWO Screenshots

VWO Video

VWO Integrations

WordPress, Drupal, BigCommerce, Mixpanel, Shopify, Google Analytics, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), Joomla

VWO Competitors

Adobe Target, Optimizely, AB Tasty, Omniconvert, Frosmo, Google Analytics, Convert.com, Adobe Test & Target

VWO Pricing

Starting Price: $49

TESTINGGet a DemoThe classic VWO A/B testing solution
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATIONGet a DemoThe all-in-one platform for all your optimization needs
ENTERPRISEGet a DemoCustomized solution with advanced AB testing and conversion optimization capabilities
Subscription$99.00Per Month