https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/jM/7s/WR39V6B0LOWW.JPEGA fabulous tool for improving customer experienceBeing a Software development company, our organization used WalkMe to improve the ease and speed at which new users and clients were able to adopt and become fluent in the use of our various software products. In certain instances, a given software may not be intuitive for every user; this depends on the user's degree of skill, use of similar products, and the UI of the given software. In cases such as these, the WalkMe product allowed our organization to create comprehensive walkthrough tutorials, and a massive library of digital knowledge-base assets, which assisted our clients and saved our support team significant time and resources.,Phenomenal customer support. It has very useful tools and features -- new features are released regularly, consistently improving the software. Very intuitive UI -- implementing the WalkMe software within our platform was extremely quick and easy.,Given my role in the implementation of this tool, I cannot think of anything that the company did poorly. I loved using the software and found it incredibly useful.,10,Based on calculations performed with the WalkMe account manager, we were able to determine that this software saved our company 1,800 support and training hours, translating to roughly $45,500 for the business. Every digital walkthrough, smart tip, and library resource created has reduced the number of support tickets generated by confused customers.,,GoToWebinar, Microsoft Power BI, Adobe XD,1 to 5 peopleWalkMe for CoupaWalkMe is being used by a number of departments within the company for Salesforce and Coupa; plus a number of other departments and business units are reviewing the system.A key element that we are looking to achieve is to reduce the number of support tickets and improve efficiency and productivity.,WalkMe provides guidance and information at the moment and in the location that users need it most. This means that the user does not have to hunt for information or get frustrated when they cannot complete a task. WalkMe helps support teams by providing immediate solutions to either regular or one-off queries from users. The WalkMe insights and visions help managers to track user journeys and understand user behavior. This ensures that managers can engage with users in a more productive way.,WalkMe has amazing functionality. However, learning to use it, as a developer, does take time. Much of the functionality is geared towards retail and software such as Salesforce. It would be really beneficial for back-office users and developers to see more functionality on ERM, S2C and P2P products.,9,Coupa, Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Yammer,1 to 5 peopleDISA’s new website launch is a success with WalkMe!Our client-facing website, DISA.com had not been changed for several years and was undergoing a much-needed user interface change. We knew that our customers who were very comfortable with the old system in early conversations would be resistant to change.WalkMe helped change that for us. Customers were empowered to find the new way of doing things quickly, easily and at their own pace, when they needed it! They didn’t have to sit through hours of training and hope they remembered it in a month. Whenever they needed to run a drug test or background screen, they clicked on the appropriate Smart Walk-through and it took them through each step of that specific process. Since the launch we’ve seen a high user adoption rate and just two weeks in, more than 66% of users have used WalkMe multiple times. Without WalkMe this would have been a much harder transition. Thanks, WalkMe!,User adoption rate. Training. Onboarding. Analytics.,A way to run automated tests on Smart Walkthroughs.,10,Website adoption rate. Training and material costs. Client retention.,,Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM),1 to 5 peopleWalkMe - a Beginner's ExperienceWalkMe is being used to help our customers learn to effectively use the autoTRADER.ca dealer inventory platform.,It has the ability to provide perspective on a particular scenario and walk you through the steps on exactly how to accomplish that scenario. Perspective and steps. It can meet the demands for all user types. So, therefore, if a user likes to go through help content from A-Z, or learn on their own and only utilize help content for quick answers to quick questions, Walkme is able to accommodate these situations. It can integrate with PDFs and videos for deeper knowledge about the platform or scenario being authored.,Their training course on using JQuery selectors left the impression that there were only two types of selectors available, when in reality many other selectors are available, which I've definitely learned to utilize, but not before some confusion and little frustration. The WalkMe Editor was not initially loaded with certain tools I use now. Therefore, at the beginning of my authoring experience, when attempting to solve a complex issue, I struggled with the tools available to me, and when I had to "give up" and reach out to my CSM, he was able to just activate a particular tool for me. Therefore I had to "learn" that when I hit a wall, instead of spinning my wheels, to reach out quickly to my CSM in case the solution was simply to activate a tool for me.,9,WalkMe helps our trainers by having to spend less time training our customers. Customers one learn in their own time and get the proper perspective they need. WalkMe eliminates tech support calls. The previous platform had poor Help content, and therefore the first instinct of the user was to pick up the phone. Now, the clean, informative, and well-organized layout of WalkMe makes finding answers a lot easier. WalkMe eliminates "churn" for internal users. They now know the one place to go for the answers rather than reaching out to other users, or creating and maintaining their own content.,Adobe Robohelp, Adobe Acrobat DCWalkMe makes change management a breeze!Using WalkMe, AssetMark is building on-screen guidance so first time engagement with new functionality is more meaningful.,TRAINING: Reduce the need for time-intensive training manuals with next-generation contextual help. SUPPORT: Reduce the number of support tickets related to learning new functionality. ADOPTION: Increase adoption of new features.,I would like to see WalkMe's search provider integration enhanced to allow searching websites using SSO (i.e. trusted search for authenticated users).,10,,26 to 50 peopleWalkMe reviewWalkMe is being used as an adoption and training tool. It's mainly being used by the customer support team for my business unit but not across the entire organization. My company offers a relatively robust media planning and buying platform. WalkMe allows us to proactively provide step-by-step instructions for users of our platform as well as generate important messages on site without relying on our development team.,WalkMe allows us to generate very specific step-by-step instructions on certain workflows within our media buying platform. WalkMe allows us to look in on a user's experience to trouble shoot user reported issues. WalkMe allows us to easily connect our web-based knowledge center into our application.,The set up of Walkme is very time intensive and requires a great deal of effort to implement effectively. WalkMe only offers a firefox extension to use their tools. WalkMe's insights aren't as useful as I'd like.,6,WalkMe made us take a deeper look at how easily our day to day users can navigate the different modules within our platform. WalkMe forced the creators of the walkthrus we created to learn how our users interact with our platform.,,Trello, Rapportive, Google DriveWalkMe helps us to improve our user experienceWe are using Walkme to support our users on our software. The idea is to provide tutorials and walk throughs on our platform so clients can self learn how to use it. We also use it to highlight new features or releases. It is managed by our support team and is aimed to deflect tickets.,Easy to create pop up / shoutouts Possibility to personnalise the user based on certain criteria Possibility to have very detailed tutorials Fairly easy to start using and implementing,Not so easy to know which user is doing what Integration with other softwares,8,Positive impact as it is reasonably priced CSM and AM helped to put the ROI together,Totango, Salesforce.com, Zendesk, BrightTALKWalkMe, a memorable name because of what it does.We are using WalkMe for two main tasks, on-boarding new customers and providing self help. For on-boarding we take advantage of WalkMe's builtin on-boarding feature in combination with a custom built splash page and combine that with goals to track effectiveness of the walk-thrus. Inline help is provided using the WalkMe launchers. Launchers allow us to place an icon, image, or text next to an element on a page to provide contextual help or launch a guided walk-thru on how to complete a process. WalkMe is managed by a single department here, however it is seen and used by our entire organization, because we use it throughout the customer's life with us.,Walk-thrus: It's their bread and butter and where they excel. I can take someone that is familiar with our product and using WalkMe they can quickly build engaging walk-thrus that walk a user from the beginning to the end of a process. Using the logic engine built into WalkMe they can build rules for error messages, wrong turns, abandoned pages, or even steps that require them to wait while they leave our system and come back a day later. Launchers: Another one of their staples, but a great tool. We can tie these launchers to an element on a page and quickly add help to a page. We have also used this to overcome design flaws. We added a button to a page and it is used more than the hardcoded link to the same page. Goals: Goals can be added to each walk-thru and allow us to track the effectiveness of our walk-thrus and the behavior of our users. Sometimes a walk-thru will expose unexpected behaviors of our users. Goals will also continue to track after a user closes the walk-thru. So we will still know the outcome of a walk-thru even if the users feels that they can continue without the walk-thru.,Firefox plugin: The only time I use Firefox is when building a walk-thru. I would like to be able to use Chrome to build the walk-thrus. Logic: Walk-thrus, Launchers, Shoutouts and walk-thru steps use different logic. I can't always fire something based on a click or URL when sometimes I would like to. Design: You can use CSS to customize the look of your walk-thrus, but there isn't a way to remove the sidebar color of the walk-thrus.,10,79% of our customers using a walk-thru agree that it has made it easy to handle their issue. WalkMe has helped us lower costs associated with phone and ticket based support. Using WalkMe to promote self help over ticket creation has reduced our ticket contacts by 50%. Many on our development team are leery of WalkMe. It is allowing someone outside of their department access to modify the user experience. However our leadership teams have been onboard with it.,Evergage,Google Analytics Premium, Monetate, Chrome Remote Desktop,The step creation is super easy, just point and click. With the recent updates additional steps are automatically created as well, making it even easier and quicker to create a walk-thru. Launchers can be quickly implemented with little effort. Just like the steps, you select the element, design the button and then publish it to the world. The reporting in WalkMe is easy to use and read. They are also able to allow for exporting of custom raw dumps of data allowing for greater manipulation or segmentation later.,Logic: It's not that it's always complicated, but it sometimes feels limited. Using the permalink we are able to send someone a link to a walk-thru, but there isn't an easy way to expose this permalink to all of our chat agents.,No,9
All
WalkMe

WalkMe Reviews

WalkMe

Filter 16 vetted WalkMe reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Aaron Goldstein profile photo
August 09, 2019

A fabulous tool for improving customer experience

• Phenomenal customer support.
  • It has very useful tools and features -- new features are released regularly, consistently improving the software.
  • Very intuitive UI -- implementing the WalkMe software within our platform was extremely quick and easy.
  • Given my role in the implementation of this tool, I cannot think of anything that the company did poorly. I loved using the software and found it incredibly useful.
If your company produces software in which there may be a particularly steep learning curve, WalkMe is an excellent tool for bringing your users up to speed on the full functionality of your software/platform.
For instance, let's say you have an email marketing platform in which users can build and send emails. From your analysis of your customers' use of the platform, and from your review of the most common support tickets, you find that your customers find it especially hard to import pictures into an email. Using the WalkMe software, you are able to create a digital walkthrough within your email marketing platform, which teaches users to import pictures. This saves your support team time and money, and improves your users' experience and confidence in your platform.
Read Aaron Goldstein's full review
Rona Bassett profile photo

WalkMe for Coupa

• WalkMe provides guidance and information at the moment and in the location that users need it most. This means that the user does not have to hunt for information or get frustrated when they cannot complete a task.
  • WalkMe helps support teams by providing immediate solutions to either regular or one-off queries from users.
  • The WalkMe insights and visions help managers to track user journeys and understand user behavior. This ensures that managers can engage with users in a more productive way.
  • WalkMe has amazing functionality. However, learning to use it, as a developer, does take time. Much of the functionality is geared towards retail and software such as Salesforce. It would be really beneficial for back-office users and developers to see more functionality on ERM, S2C and P2P products.
WalkMe is very well suited to the retail industry with product purchasing. However, this can also be translated into back-office software when users are undertaking purchasing on an irregular basis.
Read Rona Bassett's full review
Geethika Lokanadham, PMI-PBA profile photo
December 22, 2018

DISA’s new website launch is a success with WalkMe!

• User adoption rate.
  • Training.
  • Onboarding.
  • Analytics.
  • A way to run automated tests on Smart Walkthroughs.
It is well suited for:
  • Training
  • Client Onboarding
Read Geethika Lokanadham, PMI-PBA's full review
Kevin Uhlig profile photo

WalkMe - a Beginner's Experience

• It has the ability to provide perspective on a particular scenario and walk you through the steps on exactly how to accomplish that scenario. Perspective and steps.
  • It can meet the demands for all user types. So, therefore, if a user likes to go through help content from A-Z, or learn on their own and only utilize help content for quick answers to quick questions, Walkme is able to accommodate these situations.
  • It can integrate with PDFs and videos for deeper knowledge about the platform or scenario being authored.
  • Their training course on using JQuery selectors left the impression that there were only two types of selectors available, when in reality many other selectors are available, which I've definitely learned to utilize, but not before some confusion and little frustration.
  • The WalkMe Editor was not initially loaded with certain tools I use now. Therefore, at the beginning of my authoring experience, when attempting to solve a complex issue, I struggled with the tools available to me, and when I had to "give up" and reach out to my CSM, he was able to just activate a particular tool for me. Therefore I had to "learn" that when I hit a wall, instead of spinning my wheels, to reach out quickly to my CSM in case the solution was simply to activate a tool for me.
The rule creation ability is really powerful, as it allows you to finetune when/how a Walk-thru plays according to really specific scenarios. I also love how it functions as a "traditional" help, but with interactivity for the user to meet the principle learning guidelines by reading, seeing, and doing. The SmartTip feature is also really cool, because now a user simply has to hover their cursor over a question mark to learn about a particular field or button, rather than having to dig for the answer in existing documentation or call tech support.
Read Kevin Uhlig's full review
Joshua Hickey profile photo
July 03, 2018

WalkMe makes change management a breeze!

• TRAINING: Reduce the need for time-intensive training manuals with next-generation contextual help.
  • SUPPORT: Reduce the number of support tickets related to learning new functionality.
  • ADOPTION: Increase adoption of new features.
  • I would like to see WalkMe's search provider integration enhanced to allow searching websites using SSO (i.e. trusted search for authenticated users).
WalkMe is well suited for change management and next-generation self-service. WalkMe is less appropriate for relationship management where concierge demonstrations to interact with your user base in a live demo is better white glove service.
Read Joshua Hickey's full review
Pat Effinger profile photo
September 14, 2017

WalkMe review

• WalkMe allows us to generate very specific step-by-step instructions on certain workflows within our media buying platform.
  • WalkMe allows us to look in on a user's experience to trouble shoot user reported issues.
  • WalkMe allows us to easily connect our web-based knowledge center into our application.
  • The set up of Walkme is very time intensive and requires a great deal of effort to implement effectively.
  • WalkMe only offers a firefox extension to use their tools.
  • WalkMe's insights aren't as useful as I'd like.
There are certain workflows in our platform that are not super intuitive so we use WalkMe's auto-launcher to run Walkthrus that guide users through some of the less intuitive flows in our platform.

WalkMe would be less appropriate on an application that is very user friendly and intuitive.
Read Pat Effinger's full review
Cyrille Saulnier profile photo
May 22, 2017

WalkMe helps us to improve our user experience

• Easy to create pop up / shoutouts
  • Possibility to personnalise the user based on certain criteria
  • Possibility to have very detailed tutorials
  • Fairly easy to start using and implementing
  • Not so easy to know which user is doing what
  • Integration with other softwares
Good to show things for new users and to create new contents quickly. This is a good alternative vs. asking your R&D to think about client communication.
Not so good to integrate it as part of your customer lifecyle - you'd want CSM to know which walk throughs their clients have done
Read Cyrille Saulnier's full review
April 01, 2016

WalkMe, a memorable name because of what it does.

• Walk-thrus: It's their bread and butter and where they excel. I can take someone that is familiar with our product and using WalkMe they can quickly build engaging walk-thrus that walk a user from the beginning to the end of a process. Using the logic engine built into WalkMe they can build rules for error messages, wrong turns, abandoned pages, or even steps that require them to wait while they leave our system and come back a day later.
  • Launchers: Another one of their staples, but a great tool. We can tie these launchers to an element on a page and quickly add help to a page. We have also used this to overcome design flaws. We added a button to a page and it is used more than the hardcoded link to the same page.
  • Goals: Goals can be added to each walk-thru and allow us to track the effectiveness of our walk-thrus and the behavior of our users. Sometimes a walk-thru will expose unexpected behaviors of our users. Goals will also continue to track after a user closes the walk-thru. So we will still know the outcome of a walk-thru even if the users feels that they can continue without the walk-thru.
  • Firefox plugin: The only time I use Firefox is when building a walk-thru. I would like to be able to use Chrome to build the walk-thrus.
  • Logic: Walk-thrus, Launchers, Shoutouts and walk-thru steps use different logic. I can't always fire something based on a click or URL when sometimes I would like to.
  • Design: You can use CSS to customize the look of your walk-thrus, but there isn't a way to remove the sidebar color of the walk-thrus.
Because our product allows a lot of freedom and customization, help is often needed to get started. WalkMe gives my team a tool other than just a static knowledge base article to help a customer. Until we were using WalkMe we had knowledge articles and video tutorials. The video tutorials were more engaging but took more time to create. Now in the time it takes, or less, to create a knowledge base article we are able to create an interactive guided experience.

About WalkMe

WalkMe is a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) that promises to transform the user experience in "today’s overwhelming digital world." Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance and automation, WalkMe offers a transparent overlay that assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website. Founded in 2011, WalkMe software is used by more than 1,500 enterprises globally, including over 30 percent of Fortune 500 companies.

WalkMe Features