July 18, 2019
Score 3 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Time goes from the swipe of a card to an accessible database that employees have access to immediately.
- Managers can review and adjust clocked times.
- Automatically generates reports, there are about 30-40 different available, but we only use one for payroll.
- Doesn't calculate overtime for Canadian properly as our rules are slightly different and consider both daily and weekly total for overtime.
- Can't set own payroll cut off days, as a company we had to abide by their given rules.
- Problem calculating times for weeks splitting two cut-off periods. The problem is that the software is not considering the fact that the worker has worked the whole week and that the rest of the week is overtime.