We use WatchGuard AuthPoint for MFA for logging into …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WatchGuard AuthPoint, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Cloud-based Management
- Supported: User database synchronization (LDAP/AD)
- Supported: Multi-token support
- Supported: Windows and macOS secure login
- Supported: Secure Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Supported: 3rd Party Integrations
- Supported: Mobile App
- Supported: Offline Authentication (with QR codes)
- Search Product Integrations: https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-partners/technology-partners
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, Any smart phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Thai, Korean|
- Multi-Factor Security.
- Data Protection.
- User account security.
- Secure VPN.
- Computer authentication.
- Admin account MFA.
- Watchguard cloud MFA access.
- MFA that is quick and easy to setup
- Can be integrated with several 3rd party services
- Supports single sign-on
- MFA on VPN
- Limit hours that users can VPN in.
- Limit geolocation of IP address that people can connect to VPN from.
- VPN Authentication
- Firewall Maintenance
- Multifactor VPN Access validation
- Multifactor Authentication
- Meeting insurance requirements
- Advancing the cybersecurity baseline
- Safe Access
- Make Access easier
- Needed becaus of customers asked for
- Protection of Business assets
- Eas of use
- VPN with 2FA
- Workstations login.
- VPN login.
- Server login.
- Office 365 authentication.
- Access from all clients and any location.
- Easy to set up and deploy.
- VPN access security enhancement.
- Securing login to desktop/laptop and remote desktop services using Push MFA
- Securing access to externally facing internal support tools
- Securing access to the VPN connections using Push MFA
- Mobile VPN.
- Remote Desktop support.
- Third-party tokens.
- protecting access to the desktop of the laptops and desktops of all the users
- onsite techs having their laptops on site