We use WatchGuard AuthPoint for MFA for logging into …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WatchGuard AuthPoint, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Cloud-based Management
- Supported: User database synchronization (LDAP/AD)
- Supported: Multi-token support
- Supported: Windows and macOS secure login
- Supported: Secure Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Supported: 3rd Party Integrations
- Supported: Mobile App
- Supported: Offline Authentication (with QR codes)
- Search Product Integrations: https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-partners/technology-partners
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, Any smart phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Thai, Korean|
- first attemtps to work with each type of MFA
- RADIUS Gateway
- Having end users setup the AuthPoint app by themselves
- i did not find anything cumbersome to use
- Initial configuration, first steps
- All my customers says "nothing"
- The initial setup is a mess. Your install guide is horrible
- A CLEAR step-by-step video would be awesome
- Getting users to understand the concept
- Failure search.
- Interface keeps changing.
- Integration in AzureAD when you have an Hybrid environment.