We use WatchGuard AuthPoint for MFA for logging into …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WatchGuard AuthPoint, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Cloud-based Management
- Supported: User database synchronization (LDAP/AD)
- Supported: Multi-token support
- Supported: Windows and macOS secure login
- Supported: Secure Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Supported: 3rd Party Integrations
- Supported: Mobile App
- Supported: Offline Authentication (with QR codes)
- Search Product Integrations: https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-partners/technology-partners
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, Any smart phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Thai, Korean|
- No significant issues. it's all about practicing. after that its very easy to use.
- Users complaining about the app "constantly downloading" when it was really just a timer for the 6-digit code that changes every minute.
- Users saying "No" when the app asks to enable push notifications.
- Only issues i has was testing first login, it was failing but it was my SSO blocking the attempt to connect because of a conditional access rule
- End user hesitation
- There is no issue
- Having contractors install the app on their phone to access our network
- first setup
- Initial user adoption.
- Integration in cloud services are not so easy because of the problems from some cloud providers.
- users accepting the email and making sure it was not Phishing
- users installing the app on their phones / forgetting their apple password to install the app