Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The vendor says WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud is where you take your access points to unlock their full potential. With a Secure Wi-Fi license, you get patented WIPS security, compliance reporting including PCI, Wi-Fi vulnerability assessment reporting, and every enterprise-grade WLAN feature you’ll need to take your access points into the toughest environments – with features like live floorplan views, hotspot 2.0, application firewall, and role-based access with 802.1x. WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud has everything you need to enable a Trusted Wireless Environment, claims the vendor.
Unlock the rest of the power of the Wi-Fi Cloud with a Total Wi-Fi license and gain easy-to-customize, engaging captive portals with authentication options including Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email, and a powerful location-based analytics engine equipped with customizable reports for automated delivery to your inbox.
Take Wi-Fi Cloud for a test drive: www.watchguard.com/wifidemo
- Supported: Patented WIPS Security Protection
- Supported: Scalable Cloud Management
- Supported: Intelligent Network Visibility and Troubleshooting
- Supported: Guest Engagement and Marketing ROI
- Supported: Location-Based Analytics
- Supported: Mobile Web App
- Less time spend on setting up Wi-Fi on client devices
- Addressed our Security Concerns
- Less time spent on Wireless Configurations
- The ROI for every customer we have deployed this solution has been within months. This is especially seen with customers who resell their Wi-Fi service.
- Due to the stability of the solution, our NOC spends less time troubleshooting issues and outages which in turns gives them time to focus on other customer issues.
- Due to the success of these deployments, our company continues to resell this product and has received higher discounts during the sale process which in turn have increased our profit margins.