Watchman Monitoring is deployed across not only our internal fleet, but we install it on every computer we manage for clients. Every …
Up to 25 Devices
Up to 25 Devices
Up to 1500 Devices
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/pric…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Watchman Monitoring is a read-only IT Alerting, hardware monitoring, & high-availability beacon reporting SaaS designed for resale by IT professionals looking to provide proactive support to their offerings. The Watchman Monitoring Client has a single focus: to detect and report issues.
- Supported: Proactive Computer, Server, & Hardware Monitoring
- Supported: Read-only IT Alerting
- Supported: High-Availability Beacon Reporting
- Supported: In-Taskbar Contact Menu
- Supported: User-Defined Expiration Tracking
- Supported: Asset Discovery & Inventory Reporting
- Supported: Synology NAS Devices Monitoring
- Supported: Antivirus/Malware & Backup Software Monitoring
- Supported: Bidirectional Customer Support Ticket Management
What is Watchman Monitoring?
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Synology|
|Supported Countries||Globally Available|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Watchman Monitoring is deployed across not only our internal fleet, but we install it on every computer we manage for clients. Every computer that Virtua Computers manages, has Watchman Monitoring on it. We do this so we can get specifications on the computer and a quick health check, and then in the long run know when something is wrong with a particular unit.
- Super easy to deploy.
- Integrates well with ZenDesk and YourComputerInventory.com.
- Website is very clear and email to manage.
- Support is awesome.
- Super lightweight package.
- Would like to see non-computer deployment agent - such as Synology.
- Since it's mainly reporting, this isn't necessary improvement, but it would be good if it can receive data - so in case we can't ping a machine, maybe use Watchman as a backdoor - but that would go against it's main principles.
If you are in IT consulting or manage any fleet of computers, both Mac and PC (and yes Linux) - you should have this installed. It will be able to provide you the information needed to repair computers and avoid productivity loss by users.